The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Foundations 2 (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

kentfgunn
View Profile
Inner circle
Merritt Island FL
1639 Posts

Profile of kentfgunn
Jason England's latest release is probably the best DVD on general card magic sleights I've ever seen.

http://www.jasonengland.com is the place to get it. Call him or email him from there and order it.

There, I'm done.

. . .

OK . . .

He covers:

The Double Lift
The Classic Pass
Riffle Stacking
The Pinky Count
The Gambler's Cop
The Push off Second and
The Zarrow Shuffle.

It's a compendium of what is the very backbone of modern card magic.

Most of us know about Jason. If you don't. You really need to buy this disc. It contains 3 and a half hours of video.

If you think you do these moves well. Videotape yourself and watch it with a critical eye. I'll wait.

Yup, you've got tells. It's ok. Really it's ok.

Send Jason England 49.95 and get the DVD.

You're saying, "But Kent, I don't like DVDs"

Jason has lecture notes on the bottom and the second deal. That's the source I used to progress my knowledge on these two timeless sleights.

There is a Foundations disc one as well. You might as well get them both.

Disc one covers mainly gambling moves and the Diagonal Palm Shift. It's has some seriously difficult material on it. I'd start with Foundations 2, if you want to get just one thing. It's got enough material on it to keep you busy for a COUPLE OF YEARS.

I'm deadly serious here. Foundations 2 comprises the very best instruction I've ever seen on a DVD. I cannot recommend it highly enough.

Call the man, get some disc action. More importantly, take the disc out of the cover when it shows up, watch it and PRACTICE what the man tells you to do. This disc alone will save you at least ten to twenty years in your path to becoming a great card magician.

KG
kentfgunn
View Profile
Inner circle
Merritt Island FL
1639 Posts

Profile of kentfgunn
I just tried to call Jason to get a copy of F2 for a pal.

Turns out the number I put here is no good.

It's 805-315-6180 now.

According to the big lug, email works best for him.

KG
crestfallenLyric
View Profile
Veteran user
307 Posts

Profile of crestfallenLyric
That guy has some unbelievable cardshark chops. I want to see him perform card tricks!
"It is better for a man to honor his profession, than to be honored by it." - Robert-Houdin
kentfgunn
View Profile
Inner circle
Merritt Island FL
1639 Posts

Profile of kentfgunn
Find out where he's lecturing next. He has some great card magic!

KG
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Foundations 2 (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL