The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The little darlings » » Help needed with Marshall's Kidstuff 5/6 (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

atkinsod
View Profile
Regular user
VA
174 Posts

Profile of atkinsod
I'm going through some of my book contents listings at my Magic Reference Site webpage, and I'm wondering if I have Kid Stuff Six contents mixed up with Kid Stuff 5.

Can someone who owns either of these books take a look and see if the contents listing at: http://magicref.tripod.com/booksjr/marshallkidstuff6.htm

is for volume 5 or Six? Volume six as I understand it was a reprint of Arnold Furst's Magic for Monsters, and I suspect the contents I have listed are for the huge Volume 5.

Thanks for your help! I posted this over in the books section last week, but no one has responded.

Doug Atkinson
Don
View Profile
Regular user
200 Posts

Profile of Don
The table of contents you have listed is for Kid Stuff 5.

I noticed that error some time ago. I thought you had all of those materials in your possesion.

Don
themagiciansapprentice
View Profile
Inner circle
Essex, UK
1381 Posts

Profile of themagiciansapprentice
Yes, this is for Book 5
Have wand will travel! Performing children's magic in the UK for Winter 2014 and Spring 2015.
atkinsod
View Profile
Regular user
VA
174 Posts

Profile of atkinsod
Thanks gents.

Wow, I wish I had all those books in my own library!

No, I'm always looking for new table of contents listings from others. It started out as a list of my own books, but has grown through many contents listings sent in by other magicians. The downside is the occasional glitch like this one that I can't check personally.

I'll make the correction!

Doug
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The little darlings » » Help needed with Marshall's Kidstuff 5/6 (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.13 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL