The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » Cards and magic in Boston (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

slim23
View Profile
Veteran user
307 Posts

Profile of slim23
I'm heading to Boston next week.
To whom it may concern,
I was wondering where you buy your cards (gaff and normal) in Boston?
A magic shop? A simple Target?
I am looking for dragon backs bicycle, splitspades, Tally-Ho, Aviators, Studs, etc.
All types of cards I don't find in Montreal.

Slim

p.s. Also, is there a magic store you would recommend?
Chopingboard
View Profile
New user
28 Posts

Profile of Chopingboard
Targets around here don't have dragon backs. I was able to find some in the South Shore. I don't care for them much.

You can check out Hank Lee's in medford. It's just outside the city. If you want to know how to get there by public transportation, pm me.
If you want to see their inventory check magicfact.com
slim23
View Profile
Veteran user
307 Posts

Profile of slim23
Thanks for the info Chopingboard.
I will take a look at Hank Lee's.

Slim
howie3
View Profile
Regular user
107 Posts

Profile of howie3
Diamonds magic in Peobody, MA. Eddie is a good guy.
TheHbomb
View Profile
New user
70 Posts

Profile of TheHbomb
I came to Cambridge/Boston for college, so I will let you know the products of my research. diamond's magic and hank lee's mentioned are the only two shops that are really around. However, Hank Lee's isn't really a brick and mortar shop. They have limited hours, they are more of a online shop, but they are still certainly nice people. You can probably get bicycle cards at any CVS though. At the least get jumbo index bikes. Other than that, Ray Goulet has the Magic Arts Studio, but that's not really a shop. It is in Watertown though, I have heard they have meetings there on the weekends.
Ben Train
View Profile
Inner circle
Erdnase never had
4637 Posts

Profile of Ben Train
Ray's store is not only a store, it's a museum to boot. Don't make the mistake of missing out.

Ben
If you're reading this you're my favorite magician.
slim23
View Profile
Veteran user
307 Posts

Profile of slim23
I just looked at their website and I really want to go see the place. Thanks for the tip Ben (and HB).

I am looking forward to it.

Slim
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » Cards and magic in Boston (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.24 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL