The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Reliquary... Bone of the Elders (7 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..11~12~13~14~15..20~21~22 [Next]
necroloid
View Profile
Special user
Kadar knows all and sees all of my
918 Posts

Profile of necroloid
Yay!! The site is up and bone is ordered!! Cant wait for this!!
Mind_Magic
View Profile
Inner circle
The Sunshine State USA
1229 Posts

Profile of Mind_Magic
Nice Site.
Will order it!
mblanckaert
View Profile
New user
52 Posts

Profile of mblanckaert
Necroloid and Mind_magic say the site is up. It doesn't look functional to me yet. Am I missing something?
Crossroads Mystic
View Profile
Elite user
Rapid City, SD
498 Posts

Profile of Crossroads Mystic
It was up 12 or 13 hours ago, but now it's not quite right.
~G
...from whose bourne,

no traveler returns...

Formerly Mr.Skin

facebook.com/CrossroadsMystic
mblanckaert
View Profile
New user
52 Posts

Profile of mblanckaert
Well then someone made a mistake. I was supposed to be given 24 hours notice and I got 1.5 hours notice. Midnight can be a tricky time some people think midnight Saturday is Saturday night and some people think it means Friday night. I thought it meant Saturday night because I was supposed to be given 24 hours notice and at 10:30pm on Friday I got a message that the site would be up at midnight Saturday so I figured that meant 24+ hours in the future which in reality would have been Sunday midnight. Not planned well at all. I waited and waited like everyone else and made a special effort to be at my computer tonight at midnight leaving a party early just to get the chance at getting one of the first bones only to now find out I was mislead. Real bummer to the max.
Mr. Scratch
View Profile
New user
88 Posts

Profile of Mr. Scratch
Dear mblanckaert, I am very sorry. There was a mix up with the web site and it went "live" for a short period of time before it should have (I think it was being tested or something).

The site IS LIVE NOW and should be functioning. It was planned for 12 midnight on Saturday. If there are any problems,pleas let me know: mr.scratch@magicunknown.com

The Bone of the Elders will be at an introductory price of $165 for the next 24 hours (Sunday midnight Pacific time the price will go up).

Again my apologies, and thank you for your patients!!!
Mr. Scratch

How many chucks would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood? It is 666, the number of the beast.

MagicUnknown.com
mblanckaert
View Profile
New user
52 Posts

Profile of mblanckaert
Mr. Scratch, Thanks for replying to my message. I'm on the site right now but do not see a payment button. Where is it at?
Godzilla
View Profile
Inner circle
Tied & Untied Witches on
5316 Posts

Profile of Godzilla
I didn't even look at the site,I went straight to paypal button and started clicking!

I was so excited I started Blowing fire out of my mouth...OH, wait,I do that anyway!

AMEN !...there is a HELL !!!

-G

Now, I am going to go back and check out that " Soul Takers " site !
"If you watch Godzilla backwards, it's about a big ass lizard who helps rebuild a half burnt-down city, then moonwalks back into the ocean"
mblanckaert
View Profile
New user
52 Posts

Profile of mblanckaert
Where is this magic PayPal button I can use to buy a Bone????
mblanckaert
View Profile
New user
52 Posts

Profile of mblanckaert
Mr. Scratch,

I'm having a mini stroke right now!!
Help me find the PayPal button so I can purchase a bone before I pass out!!
Please, Please Help Me!!
mblanckaert
View Profile
New user
52 Posts

Profile of mblanckaert
Godvilla, where is this PayPal button located?
Help?
mblanckaert
View Profile
New user
52 Posts

Profile of mblanckaert
I meant Godzilla...
Godzilla
View Profile
Inner circle
Tied & Untied Witches on
5316 Posts

Profile of Godzilla
Click on the bone and go down the right to the Buy Now, it will take you to paypal ! ! I was getting ready to send you a PM and saw your post. PM me back if you have any issues !

Gary
"If you watch Godzilla backwards, it's about a big ass lizard who helps rebuild a half burnt-down city, then moonwalks back into the ocean"
mblanckaert
View Profile
New user
52 Posts

Profile of mblanckaert
Godzilla, I sent you a PM as I'm unable to find the PayPal button.
mblanckaert
View Profile
New user
52 Posts

Profile of mblanckaert
Mr. Scratch, I sent you a PM about a problem with your website.
Skeleton
View Profile
Loyal user
Germany
271 Posts

Profile of Skeleton
Hello Mr.Scratch - wanted to order, however unfortunately there is no way I can change the shipping-costs from US to worldwide Smile ??
To infinity, and beyond!
Bob Clayton
View Profile
Loyal user
245 Posts

Profile of Bob Clayton
Mr. Scratch is truly sinister (in a good way) by creating such beautiful (morbid) creations, the likes of which man has never seen before and very well may never see again.  A true work of art. My order has been placed and now look forward to its arrival.
dennfox
View Profile
Inner circle
1680 Posts

Profile of dennfox
http://www.magicunknown.com is the Site. My suggestion to the world-wide people is to look at the price for outside North America and pay that amount on the PayPal transfer. ($42.00 Worldwide shipping)
Mr. Scratch
View Profile
New user
88 Posts

Profile of Mr. Scratch
Or do as what some one else did and post an extra $22 through paypal.

I am in the process of fixing this as we speak.
Mr. Scratch

How many chucks would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood? It is 666, the number of the beast.

MagicUnknown.com
Mr. Scratch
View Profile
New user
88 Posts

Profile of Mr. Scratch
Only one hour left before the price goes up to $200 (and 3 box tops, and your soul).

Get in while the getin's good!
Mr. Scratch

MagicUnknown.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Reliquary... Bone of the Elders (7 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..11~12~13~14~15..20~21~22 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.08 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL