The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magic...at a moment's notice! » » Tag O Magic, Ring Flight Revolution, & the Infinity Wallet (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

jonathandupree
View Profile
Loyal user
238 Posts

Profile of jonathandupree
So I picked up Tag O Magic and it plays great for lay people. I also like all the extra bits with it. I am ordering a Ring Flight Revolution to replace my Pro Flight. Tag O MAgic will go on my ring flight revolution. This along with my infinity wallet . . . watch out! 3 great routines making a complete mini show with items I carry anyway ( a wallet and a set of keys! )

Always ready to perform some killer material now. I also make sure I have a pair of dice on me to do It's The Rules as well.
Mike Maturen
View Profile
Inner circle
Michigan's Beautiful Sunrise Side
2724 Posts

Profile of Mike Maturen
I was looking at the "Tag-O-Magic". Just have to wait awhile, as I went a little crazy this month buying stuff...but I intend to pick it up. How have you found it to be? Have you used any of the "B Side" stuff? Another thread on the Café seemed to indicate that many owners don't use the B Side.
Mike Maturen
World of Wonder Entertainment
The Magic and Mayhem of Mike Maturen
989-335-1661
mikematuren@gmail.com

AUTHOR OF "A NEW DAWN--Weekly Wisdom From Everyday Life"

member: International Magician's Society
MeetMagicMike
View Profile
Inner circle
Gainesville Fl
3078 Posts

Profile of MeetMagicMike
Cameron did a good job of packing a lot of magic into a small space. The extras are things you've probably done before (or thought about doing) but now you have all the revelations built into one organic prop*.

*Organic - In terms of magic, organic means something that looks ordinary AND that you would have with you or find in the area even if you weren't planning to do a magic trick. A pen is almost always organic, a bowling ball would be organic in a bowling alley.
Magic Mike

MeetMagicMike.com

I took the Pledge
Dr_J_Ayala
View Profile
Inner circle
In search of Vlad Dracul and his
2167 Posts

Profile of Dr_J_Ayala
I have been intending on getting Tag-O-Magic for some time, but I keep putting it off in favor of other things lately. I am not sure what it is about it that makes me do that because everything that I have gotten from Cameron I have loved and have been very happy with.

My question about the effet seems to come back to, "What else can be done with the tag itself, other than the rip, restoration and penetration?" This does not seem to be answered in the ad or the demo video (which looks great, in my opinion). Does the stuff on the 'B' side use the tag for any of those extra bits?
MeetMagicMike
View Profile
Inner circle
Gainesville Fl
3078 Posts

Profile of MeetMagicMike
Quote:
Does the stuff on the 'B' side use the tag for any of those extra bits?

Ok. Imagine you use a classic method to force a number, word or some object. You then show that you had that item written on a piece of paper.

Wouldn't it be more convenient for you and perhaps more amazing to have that revelation actually printed on an ordinary object that you carry all the time?

That is the basic idea of the "B" side of Tag-O-Matic. These are all things you've probably seen before. It is simply convenient to have these revelations with you all the time. It's a nice bonus.

(If I remember correctly there are 4 or 5 revelations and one of them involves a web site).
Magic Mike

MeetMagicMike.com

I took the Pledge
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magic...at a moment's notice! » » Tag O Magic, Ring Flight Revolution, & the Infinity Wallet (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL