The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Docc's New Q&A (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2~3 [Next]
Docc Hilford
View Profile
V.I.P.
364 Posts

Profile of Docc Hilford
I get complaints that I don't announce when I give new stuff away as a FREE bonus.
So here's a a quick note to let you know about my latest Q&A routine and how you can get it FREE!

The late David Alexander called Roxar’s Q&A, “simple and elegant”.
A dozen index cards and envelopes are passed out. Questions written and sealed by the audience.
The envelopes are numbered 1 through 12 in order to keep track of each.
As the medium, you’re blindfolded so there can be no “let me check this question” type one ahead methods.
The first envelope is examined and its questions answered while sealed!
After, the card and envelope are handed back to the sitter!
This is accomplished my some clever handling and a wonderful gimmick.

Because there are no carbons or chemicals and assistants needed, this can be presented as impromptu.
Borrow the cards, envelope and handkerchief blindfold.
The manuscript is produced to appear as a hand written notebook.
Richard Webster said, “...an incredibly clever idea! I was fascinated with the hand written instructions. ...great fun.”

It sells for $40, but for a brief time you can get it FREE as a bonus when you get The Scarlet Dragon and The Golden Dragon.

For more information to: docchilfordproducts.com
Amirá
View Profile
Inner circle
MentalismCenter.com
5134 Posts

Profile of Amirá
Great news Docc!

I have some of your work and is "simple and elegant" just as Mr. Alexanders said.

Let me add one more adjective : " Simple ,elegant and genius" Smile
Pablo
Performer and Author

Mentalism Center: The best online space to get quality Mentalism
www.mentalismcenter.com

Arkanosophy: The Boutique for Mystery Performers
www.arkanosophy.com
Docc Hilford
View Profile
V.I.P.
364 Posts

Profile of Docc Hilford
How very kind sir.
seadog93
View Profile
Inner circle
3198 Posts

Profile of seadog93
If only Chandu had known!

Sounds great, and how can you pass up getting it for free by buying excellent looking books? If this offer is still available in a few days I will be buying.
"Love is the magician who pulls man out of his own hat" - Ben Hecht

"Love says 'I am everything.' Wisdom says 'I am nothing'. Between the two, my life flows." -Nisargadatta Maharaj

Seadog=C-Dawg=C.ou.rtn.ey Kol.b
ROBERT BLAKE
View Profile
Inner circle
1470 Posts

Profile of ROBERT BLAKE
So to get a FREE book I have to buy two other books.

I like MR. Hilford's work so I will have a look.
Amirá
View Profile
Inner circle
MentalismCenter.com
5134 Posts

Profile of Amirá
Can you judge a book by its cover? ...

If that question had a YES answer , The Scarlet Dragon and the The Golden Dragon are pure pieces of art.
Pablo
Performer and Author

www.mentalismcenter.com

www.arkanosophy.com
WDavis
View Profile
Inner circle
1273 Posts

Profile of WDavis
As an owner to some materials in this offeriing, I can say equivoke and burn witch burn alone are worth the asking price. now add all of Docc's other material and Roxar, it is very tempting to buy this just for Roxar.

Hello my name is Walter Davis and I am a Q&A addict.
seadog93
View Profile
Inner circle
3198 Posts

Profile of seadog93
Quote:
On 2011-03-22 15:00, Amirá wrote:
Can you judge a book by its cover? ...

If that question had a YES answer , The Scarlet Dragon and the The Golden Dragon are pure pieces of art.

They do seem like they will be very, ...umm. Exciting!
"Love is the magician who pulls man out of his own hat" - Ben Hecht

"Love says 'I am everything.' Wisdom says 'I am nothing'. Between the two, my life flows." -Nisargadatta Maharaj

Seadog=C-Dawg=C.ou.rtn.ey Kol.b
cpbartak
View Profile
Special user
Mooresville, NC
941 Posts

Profile of cpbartak
I have a sense that they'll arouse some very interesting ideas.
Some people hear voices.. Some see invisible people.. Others have no imagination whatsoever.
Tom Jorgenson
View Profile
Inner circle
LOOSE ANGLES, CALIFORNIA
4452 Posts

Profile of Tom Jorgenson
FYI:

The two books are $25 each, but offered at $40 for the two. Then the freebie is added.
We dance an invisible dance to music they cannot hear.
MentalistCreationLab
View Profile
Inner circle
1523 Posts

Profile of MentalistCreationLab
Over the many years I can only think of a very few truly great Q&A books ever released that make the cut to a must own status for every mentalist. Now we come to this new work from Docc Hilford called Roxar, this single work is one of the finest works I have read in such a long time on this subject of Q&A that I will say its status should be moved way up the list to the mentalist must own category.

Roxar is diabolical and brilliant.

Bill Montana

PS this work should be a lot more expensive but as always Docc is too kind.
Tom Jorgenson
View Profile
Inner circle
LOOSE ANGLES, CALIFORNIA
4452 Posts

Profile of Tom Jorgenson
If he hadn't announced it, I'd not have known it was free. I'll let you know later if I'm happy about that or not. Judging the future by the past, I will be.
Scott M
View Profile
Special user
Apex, NC
524 Posts

Profile of Scott M
Docc,

Thanks for the heads up...saving for taxes at the moment and will GET THIS on April 16...if I have any money left!

For what it's worth, it is good to have a notice of what is up and coming from the TRUE greats in our art.

-Scott M
cpbartak
View Profile
Special user
Mooresville, NC
941 Posts

Profile of cpbartak
Just placed my order. Are these ebooks?

I can't believe people are complaining about paying $13.33 each for three books from Docc Hilford.
Some people hear voices.. Some see invisible people.. Others have no imagination whatsoever.
Tony Iacoviello
View Profile
Eternal Order
13150 Posts

Profile of Tony Iacoviello
When you order, after you pay, click on the return to Docc's site to go to the download page.

I did not see this thread until a little while ago. I made my purchase based on the email Docc sent.
I have no issue with the way he marketed it, you are well aware of what you are getting and what you
pay BEFORE the purchase is made. I'm more than happy with what I received!

Tony
Tom Jorgenson
View Profile
Inner circle
LOOSE ANGLES, CALIFORNIA
4452 Posts

Profile of Tom Jorgenson
Quote:
On 2011-03-22 22:51, Tony Iacoviello wrote:
When you order, after you pay, click on the return to Docc's site to go to the download page.

Hmm. I blew past that window of opportunity, Anyone know how to get it if you didn't click the button??
cpbartak
View Profile
Special user
Mooresville, NC
941 Posts

Profile of cpbartak
Same here. I just emailed Docc with my Paypal ID and am hoping he can email it.
Amirá
View Profile
Inner circle
MentalismCenter.com
5134 Posts

Profile of Amirá
I was one of the first interested in this books. Yes I say books because that it said in the blurb and in the newsletter.
In fact there´s no word eBook ,electronic document, or other similar word. Only "book" and "handwritten manuscript".

I love Docc`s works, Im still think that he is really giving his Q&A Free because if you bought the 2 BOOKS ( as it said) as a gift you receive the Q&A.

But Im really sorry to said that I thought this during night and even during my sleep, I realize that I can support false advertisement, not because the Q&A bit, but simply because I bought what it said... "BOOKS", no eBooks.

Advertisment is the way that the customer can know what is he buying. Theres NO place in the advs where you read the concept eBooks, just Books, so I know before my purchase that Im getting physical and not digital documents.

I work with eBooks, and that really isn't the point.
When I sell my ideas, I have the respect to the possible purchaser to said him what he will receive if he clicks "Pay".

I closed the paypal page to quickly after my payment as the other guys here ,because I really didn't know that I need to download something, so I don't have the eBooks.

I will ask for refund, even thought I love Docc´s work and I felt that 3 eBooks full of great material for 40 bucks is a really bargain, I cant support false advertisement.
Pablo
Performer and Author

www.mentalismcenter.com

www.arkanosophy.com
Amirá
View Profile
Inner circle
MentalismCenter.com
5134 Posts

Profile of Amirá
We arrange things with Docc.

Obviously my intention wasn't a direct attack , rather showing this subtle but important misunderstanding .

He refunds me and everything is OK just like nothing happens . Smile
Pablo
Performer and Author

www.mentalismcenter.com

www.arkanosophy.com
Docc Hilford
View Profile
V.I.P.
364 Posts

Profile of Docc Hilford
"Just like nothing happens"...
Really?
Wow.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Docc's New Q&A (1 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2~3 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.13 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL