The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » New documentary film on Enrique Enriquez and tarot (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

VernonOnCoins
View Profile
Inner circle
NYC
1979 Posts

Profile of VernonOnCoins
Hey all...

I am in production on a feature length documentary which explores the teachings of NYC based poet and tarot card reader, Enrique Enriquez. We all know Enrique and his tremendous contributions toward the advancement of the Marseilles tarot. Here's your chance to watch him in a feature length film as he explores the poetics of the Marseilles Tarot. We also plan to broaden the film to include interviews from many noted thinkers and authors within the tarot community

Please take a look and consider donating to help this worthy cause. We are offering nice rewards for all donation levels... a hndred bucks, ten bucks... no amount is too small

http://www.indiegogo.com/Enrique-Enriquez-Project
Amirá
View Profile
Inner circle
MentalismCenter.com
5131 Posts

Profile of Amirá
An amazing piece of that DVD.

I surely will get a copy
Pablo
Performer and Author

Mentalism Center: The best online space to get quality Mentalism
www.mentalismcenter.com

Arkanosophy: The Boutique for Mystery Performers
www.arkanosophy.com
VernonOnCoins
View Profile
Inner circle
NYC
1979 Posts

Profile of VernonOnCoins
Thanks Amira

Just a reminder that with a $50 donation you would receive a signed DVD, an autographed Marseilles Tarot card and "special thanks" in the film credits Smile
Mind_Magic
View Profile
Inner circle
The Sunshine State USA
1252 Posts

Profile of Mind_Magic
This is a good deal!

I was able to talk with Enrique Enriquez many times and he is a great thinker, his effects are great.

Sure this DVD is a most have for any serious Tarot Reader.
Mind_Magic
View Profile
Inner circle
The Sunshine State USA
1252 Posts

Profile of Mind_Magic
VernonOnCoins:
Just PMed to you. Have a question.
Eddie Garland
View Profile
Inner circle
Hells Kitchen, New York City
4207 Posts

Profile of Eddie Garland
Looks fantastic VernonOnCoins!!!
I met Enrique just recently at Sword Swallowers Day at Ripley's... We were both there with our families to support and see Harley Newman.
Enrique seemed a joyful special soul and this film is already revealing that fact.
Looking forward to seeing the entire film.
VernonOnCoins
View Profile
Inner circle
NYC
1979 Posts

Profile of VernonOnCoins
Thanks all...

Yes, Enrique is quite special. It's an honor to be working with him. We film a couple of times a week and I always come home with great footage. My goal is to create a film which can be enjoyed by tarot enthusiasts as well as the general public. I will be submitting a 20 minute "work in progress" to film festivals in order create interest around the feature length version.
KOTAH
View Profile
Inner circle
2290 Posts

Profile of KOTAH
Any coverage ofE.E's ink drawings ?

Kotah
lucavolpe
View Profile
Inner circle
Italy - London
3349 Posts

Profile of lucavolpe
When you think will be ready?
VernonOnCoins
View Profile
Inner circle
NYC
1979 Posts

Profile of VernonOnCoins
Update: We are almost fully funded. I have added a second clip from the work in progress. Please take a moment and visit our campaign page... donations start at $10 and for this amount, you receive special thanks in the film credits. Feel free to contribute this amount as it adds up quickly

There are a number of other perks being offered for your donations... for example:

$50 donations receive a special thanks in credits, a signed tarot card, and a copy of the finished DVD.

Next week I will be documenting the Reader Studio. This is a yearly event attended by the biggest names in the tarot community. The organizers have rolled out the red carpet, allowing me to film every day. I have scheduled interviews with some pretty huge names in the tarot world. All of this will be included in the film

We are hoping to complete the film by September. This isn't a typical instructional dvd but a full blown documentary film on Enrique Enriquez and the Marseilles tarot. We are following Enrique to France to document his lecture at the Tarot Conference. While there, we will visit and film in the French National Museum which houses the original Jean Noblet and Jean Dodal tarots. We will also visit with master card maker, Jean Claude Flornoy. A wonderful treat for the film...

Thanks again for taking a look and please donate... I would never be so blunt, but this is a true opportunity to help support unique project

http://www.indiegogo.com/Enrique-Enriquez-Project

Thanks,

Chris
VernonOnCoins
View Profile
Inner circle
NYC
1979 Posts

Profile of VernonOnCoins
AMAZING NEWS: a 20 min short version of Enrique Enriquez: Tarology was accepted into the 2011 Long Island International Film Festival

Details coming shortly
rjs
View Profile
Loyal user
296 Posts

Profile of rjs
Enriquez appeared at Psycrets a few years back.
Until then, I had been extremely sceptical of Tarot cards, but his open-minded presentation convinced me that Tarot Cards could be used a valid therapeutic tool.
I bought the Marseilles Deck and downloaded his pdf.
I look forward to seeing this doco.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » New documentary film on Enrique Enriquez and tarot (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL