The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » S.W Erdnase Card Clip (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

AlejandroJRangel
View Profile
New user
33 Posts

Profile of AlejandroJRangel
With the recent trend of ever so popular novelty decks and the ever rising cost of playing cards. It was a natural crossover to see magicians and poker players alike protecting their decks of playing cards. Over the years we have seen both cheapo plastic and steel "cases" wooden boxes, fabric pouches and in my opinion some of the nicest Joe Porper (visibly and functionally) unique clips on the market. It seems now, that while clips like Mr Porper's are made to last a lifetime these style of clips have now become the "new" collectable. As recent as Dan & Dave Buck releasing their "Carbon-Fiber" edition selling out in MINUTES........ I'm finding more and more magicians that own 2,3,4 and so on Quality collectible card clips.
I just got wind of this new clip coming out (as I've been told in VERY Limited quantities) by James L. Clark

It's no secrete James and I are friends but the only thing I've been told is "SOON Alex, SOON" Can't wait to be first on the order list, I know most of you would like to be there right with me....

As Always,
Alex Rangel
AlejandroJRangel
View Profile
New user
33 Posts

Oops I guess a photo would be nice.... Thought I attached it.
https://twitter.com/idontlikemagic/status/51025368861253633
AlejandroJRangel
View Profile
New user
33 Posts

Or this.... First time I ever posted a pic on the Café...
http://twitpic.com/4cvj0h
fasteno
View Profile
New user
Switzerland
38 Posts

Profile of fasteno
Do not buy it, it is too large to keep a deck of cards I am very disappointed...
"It takes a lot of work to make something simple"

Anonymous
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » S.W Erdnase Card Clip (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL