The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ever so sleightly » » Chop Cup Recomendation (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Dougini
View Profile
Inner circle
The Beautiful State Of Maine
7130 Posts

Profile of Dougini
To Pete Biro:

I read your praise on the Coffee Cup at SME. I think that can also be used to drink out of, so that would cover the excuse for carrying it ("I only drink out of my OWN cup"), and it's always ready to go.

I've had a chop cup for years, I think it's the Ickle Pickle or Morrissey, I'm not sure which. It was part of an auction I won a few years back. I've just never come up with an entertaining way of using it.

Why does the ball go from cup to pocket and back? The final load really get's 'em, but the small ball routine's gotta be short these days...people's attention spans seem to last mere seconds. Smile

Doug
KingStardog
View Profile
Inner circle
2134 Posts

Profile of KingStardog
Loomis/Riser nuff said.
...think not that all wisdom is in your school. You may have studied other paths,but, it is important to remember that no matter who you are or where you come from, there is always more to learn.
TheAmbitiousCard
View Profile
Eternal Order
Northern California
13425 Posts

Profile of TheAmbitiousCard
I have one of these. I believe it's basically the same cup shape that Paul Wilson uses in The Restaurant act.

Quote:
On 2003-09-14 09:40, Steve Pellegrino wrote:
Ickle Pickle has a wide-mouth chop cup that looks great and can hold a baseball for a final load. If you have the book "Korem Without Limits" you can see what the cup looks like (it's not the Ickle Pickle cup, but very similar). Korem has a great stand up, surrounded method for 2 baseball final loads.
www.theambitiouscard.com Hand Crafted Magic
Trophy Husband, Father of the Year Candidate,
Chippendale's Dancer applicant, Unofficial World Record Holder.
Steve Pellegrino
View Profile
Loyal user
224 Posts

Profile of Steve Pellegrino
Yes, the Ickle Pickle cup is the same/similar to what Paul Wilson uses on the The Restaurant Act video. I recently (within the past year) bought mine from MagicSmith.com, but since they have changed their business, it's no longer available from them. Ronjo.com has it available here: Click Here!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ever so sleightly » » Chop Cup Recomendation (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL