The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » New style Duck bucket ! it's a GARBAGE CAN!!!!! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Oslen
View Profile
New user
7 Posts

Profile of Oslen
I just saw the new Duck Bucket type of prop from Michael @ Wack-o-magic. It's a GREAT utility prop... and its more accessible since it's not a wood bucket.. it's a METAL mini-trash can!!

I'm going to use the environmental routine that came with it.. mostly.. with some changes to suit me more in Canada.

My last duck bucket had a thinner mirror, but I was surprised at this one! It's made with thick mirror... and it's backed in 1/2 inch plywood.. that's a sturdy gimmick!! Probably sturdier than the trashcan!

Even if the trash can gets some dents if I'm not careful... all the better... it IS a garbage can after all.

The split lid stays up on spring hinges.. and also stay down on spring hinges, and all sharp metal edges are covered with rubber trim.

The price is nice at $229 since it comes with a blow up globe and a super cute Teddy Bear!!

You can see more at http://www.wackomagic.com/wackomagic/Tin......can.html
Cyberqat
View Profile
Inner circle
You can tell I work on the net from my
2210 Posts

Profile of Cyberqat
Its a bit expensive for me right now, but it does look *great* Smile
It is always darkest just before you are eaten by a grue.
Amazing Magic Co
View Profile
Inner circle
1679 Posts

Profile of Amazing Magic Co
I couldn't tell what routines were suggested and included other than their names. The prop otherwise looks pretty cool.

Dan.
Bill Hegbli
View Profile
Eternal Order
Fort Wayne, Indiana
21786 Posts

Profile of Bill Hegbli
Quote:
On 2011-03-26 17:13, Oslen wrote:
I just saw the new Duck Bucket type of prop from Michael @ Wack-o-magic. It's a GREAT utility prop... and its more accessible since it's not a wood bucket.. it's a METAL mini-trash can!!

I'm going to use the environmental routine that came with it.. mostly.. with some changes to suit me more in Canada.

My last duck bucket had a thinner mirror, but I was surprised at this one! It's made with thick mirror... and it's backed in 1/2 inch plywood.. that's a sturdy gimmick!! Probably sturdier than the trashcan!

Even if the trash can gets some dents if I'm not careful... all the better... it IS a garbage can after all.

The split lid stays up on spring hinges.. and also stay down on spring hinges, and all sharp metal edges are covered with rubber trim.

The price is nice at $229 since it comes with a blow up globe and a super cute Teddy Bear!!

You can see more at http://www.wackomagic.com/wackomagic/Tin......can.html

Where did you see it? Did you purchase it? Have you used it in a show yet?
Vietnam Veteran 1967, Sgt. E-5

Graduate of Chavez College of Prestidigitation and Showmanship

"Magic With A Twist Of Comedy"
makeupguy
View Profile
Inner circle
1387 Posts

Profile of makeupguy
The routines that come with it:
1: is a routine for young kids about a teddy bear who's very clumsy and ends up in the trash, and vanishes, only to be rescued by a fiary princess at the end of the story.. the teddy bear is included!!

2: The second is a recycling/ environmental routine that starts with a sad, deflated earth globe... has lessons involved.. productions.. and finally the "earth" is blown up at the end.. starting to recover.

The prop is super sturdy, and comes in a shipping/ carrying case that is surprisingly durable.. though you'll recognize it immediately.

I have only 10 left.... they're selling out to magicians who do school shows WORLD WIDE! Environmental magic is HUGE business right now.. and this is the PERFECT prop.
http://www.wack-o-magic.com/wackomagic/T......can.html
Cyberqat
View Profile
Inner circle
You can tell I work on the net from my
2210 Posts

Profile of Cyberqat
I don't have a palce for it in any of my acts atm. But IF I did I think Id paint it green and put a recycle sign on it and then do a routien where I put recyclable trash in it and "recycled" it into recycled products.

Would be a great educational thing for a school show Smile
It is always darkest just before you are eaten by a grue.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » New style Duck bucket ! it's a GARBAGE CAN!!!!! (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL