The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » Yunke on TV France (New) (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4 [Next]
Servante
View Profile
Inner circle
1330 Posts

Profile of Servante
*sigh*
Marcus.magic
View Profile
Veteran user
359 Posts

Profile of Marcus.magic
Someone has courage to replay me if is correct for you send menaces,

preted to destroy the props annoy the peoples by phone or emails etc.etc. ?

because this what Mr. Taylor always do...

thanks
JoyJoy
View Profile
Special user
Germany
514 Posts

Profile of JoyJoy
It's more than okay to destroy all rip-offs - it's constitutive:
http://vimeo.com/13486023

And to wag one's finger at a rip-off thief is not very upsetting.
dahih beik
View Profile
Special user
palestine
817 Posts

Profile of dahih beik
A fact yunkee build every thing by himself , he is a skilled carpenter .
John Taylor
View Profile
Regular user
Australia
136 Posts

Profile of John Taylor
Marcus Magic it's easy to hide behind a disguised User name giving me a hard time... But the funny thing is I know who you really are?

Do you want to know why Marcus Magic gives me such a hard time people?

Because these guys build rip off's of my Suspended Animation illusion, then sell them to rip off performers.
So why he's giving me such a hard time? 2 reasons one is they try and justify on this board why it's ok to copy my invention and others. And two because when the performers that have bought the copy Suspended Animation from the rip off builder Dominik Magic -I contact the performer informing them that they shouldn't be copying my invention then the builder cops an ear full from the buyer for selling them a pirate illusion and having me on their case.
That is why Marcus Magic is trying to paint a bad picture of me because I'm affecting there rip off business.

The really funny thing is Marcus contacts me via my email under his real name being really nice to me trying to get the rights to build Suspended Animation saying that Dominik is not ripping off anything anymore and that Dominik promises never to rip off Suspended Animation again. This remains to be seen... But a few weeks ago I found a ad for Dominik Magic on a Circus site with pictures of Suspended Animation and Windshear? So it looks like Dominik are just advertising in different markets? Anyway this remains to been seen...

I have known this for a while but I just wanted to let you guys online know the real story as this type of abuse and slander that Marcus magic gives me shouldn't be allowed on the site.
We are meant to be a brotherhood of Magicians not a bunch of !@#$%y school girls that go around stealing everything in sight!

There is an old saying you can't argue with an idiot as they will always beat you at your own game.
If you have anything further to say to me, you know where to find me!

Marcus you were right about one thing, I do go after people but I have every right to! I owe it to the Magic community, the legitimate Suspended Animation owners and people that have bought my other creations and myself as I'm not going to let your criminals steal from Bill Smith, Chris Murphy and myself by profiting from my creation!!! Copyright, Patent, Intellectual property or not ethics is what you're missing the point about here!!!! Oh but that's right you don't have any! You only talk ethics when it suits you or when someone is ripping off something of yours!

Gone are the old days of Master Magicians taking young magicians under their wing or handing down secrets... The average Magician has little respect or ethics anymore, with people like you going around stealing other peoples ideas and then blowing off the legitimate inventors work by saying it's not really original or you haven't got a trade mark blar blar blar that doesn't help our industry? it just makes it worse! Same with the guys that see something on Youtube.com and think it's ok to just use without research.
This is very unfortunate for all the magicians out there doing the right thing and respecting magic and the mystery of the whole magic world.

Marcus Magic You always keep asking what makes Suspended Animation so unique or different to what's been done before... You also mentioned in past posts that Suspended Animation is just a Jarrett pedestal with a box on it. Well here is my response to your ridiculous claims...
- SUSPENDED ANIMATION is more than a Jarrett pedestal (and technically
it's not a real Jarrett pedestal anyway if would ever bother to research
what Jarrett's pedestal actually was...). It's true, I didn't invent
the Jarrett pedestal. Servais LeRoy invented the modern base concept -
so is any prop using a base open to any other person to use? The fact
that it has a method element which is public domain is not relevant,
those people should go and think of something else to put on top of the
pedestal, because the point is that the combination of elements here is
what is unique and that is what I'm protecting.

It's the unique combination of the ideas that makes it into something original.

*The clear box covered with the cloth gives speed to the exchange and to the revelation of the climax.

*The cloth handling, in particular, is different to anything else out there (both past and present) and totally original.

*The hand holding the end of the cloth, visible the entire time, is also unique.

*The illusion of separation created between the cabinet and the magician on the stage floor, combined with the practicality of this method, is something that is not captured in any other metamorphosis type effect.

Greg Frewin's Shrouded Transition, for example, is an exchange of people standing on a cabinet, same as other forms of Metamorphosis. The transposition effect in SUSPENDED ANIMATION is different due to the separation between the two subjects - the magician is merely standing near the cabinet, not physically on it. I think these are the really important points.Copperfield's Cocoon captures the separation but with a prop which does not feature the practical advantages of SUSPENDED ANIMATION.

So don't rip off my creation and please show some respect towards other peoples inventions in future!

And thank you for all the ethical magicians out there, both established and upcoming in the magic world... Without you guys, the magic world would be lost and the mystery would disappear. Your support for my Suspended Animation never goes un-noticed... Its the good guys that the inventors want to release the new effects to - as you deserve them!

Keep our industry alive by always doing the right thing by buying the original from the creator.
If you don't, it gives little incentive for inventors to release anything as there's no profit in it.
And if people are not inventing anything our industry will not progress and become a dying art form. -Well that's one way to get rid of the rip off, but unfortunately we all lose.
Marcus.magic
View Profile
Veteran user
359 Posts

Profile of Marcus.magic
Mr. Taylor you are blabbing and never replay to my question :
is right for you menaces the peoples as the way you do?
is right send that kind of funny emails showing your face as you have done also whit me?
go ahead like this and you will really see who is really doing something wrong .
John Taylor
View Profile
Regular user
Australia
136 Posts

Profile of John Taylor
Marcus or should I say Angelo... You seem to be forgetting something here, I am the one that is getting stolen from!
Marcus.magic
View Profile
Veteran user
359 Posts

Profile of Marcus.magic
HAHAHA,
it's funny you will never replay.....
P.S.

about all the rest you are talking about what ?
Marcus.magic
View Profile
Veteran user
359 Posts

Profile of Marcus.magic
It's funny see you will never replaying to my questions.....

you have no words about you and your stupid emails?

the next time when you will send me
again that kind of emails you will see what will happen....

Also ,

you will be welcome here to me whenever you will really come .... that your picture was funny but after you will come here I will shot a new picture even more funny then your before ....you welcome darling.....
John Taylor
View Profile
Regular user
Australia
136 Posts

Profile of John Taylor
I have nothing to say or prove to you.

Why don't you reply to my post?
Marcus.magic
View Profile
Veteran user
359 Posts

Profile of Marcus.magic
Well if you want I can show here your arrogants emails where you are menacing me etc.etc,on where you show your face saying me something like " I'm here close to you ",

I can also show here the same kind of emails you sended to an other friend of me where you are doing the same menaces ,

you welcome little darling ....
John Taylor
View Profile
Regular user
Australia
136 Posts

Profile of John Taylor
Marcus.Magic is really Angelo fabrice Milella from Italy he's connected to Dominik Magic.

What Marcus or Angelo is referring to is a email I sent to a rip of Suspended Animation owner by the name of Vincent Vignaud from France.
Vincent by accident CC forwarded me an email that was meant to go to Angelo Fabrice Milella asking for advice from Angelo on what he should do about me contacting him about the pirate illusion.
It was sent to Angelo because Vincent told me that the copy Suspended Animation was built by Dominik Magic .

Now I am getting a hard time by Marcus.Magic (Angelo) because I'm effecting their rip off sales. Admittedly lately I have received an email from Angelo saying that Dominik promises to not build any more pirate illusion which is great. So on one hand you've got Angelo being really nice to me in private emails asking on behalf of Dominik Magic for the rights to build Suspended Animation (Which I will not give them) and on the other hand like last night I just got a private message from Marcus Magic he alias (Angelo) sent to my Magic Café inbox basically threatening me by saying to back off and don't contact their friends (rip off clients) again. Can you believe that I'm getting a hard time because I have contacted a rip off performer and because the rip off perform goes back to the rip off builder asking for help I'm the bad guy. Welcome to my world...

People shouldn't be aloud to bad mouth people while hiding behind a alias USER NAME. Marcus will of course deny that this is his real name.

People read my other posts above. Cheers
Olle Tro.
View Profile
New user
72 Posts

Profile of Olle Tro.
Off Topic:
John - thank you for your reaction and the explanations. It doesn't even matter who he is. His reactions about rip-offs are exposing his real thoughts and at the same time making him totally unimportant. I expect more unreasonable babbling now. Nothing to justify for you.
Marcus.magic
View Profile
Veteran user
359 Posts

Profile of Marcus.magic
Mr. Taylor you can say what ever you want ,
darling,

only until you don't touch me ,

what is only important to me it's again remember you about your menaces and your arrogants but funny pictures (only you will be scared looking at your pictures ),

about all the others things I don't care and I 'm not intersted about your stupid and cheap investigation do whatever you want ,

also I will remember you again your fake RIGHTS you claim ,

YOU HAVE NO PATENTS AND NOTHING RECORDED INTERNATIONALLY (AND IF YOU HAVE SHOW US what you have) ,

SO BE CAREFULL THE NEXT TIME MENACING THE PEOPLES AND ARROGANTLY ASKING THEM TO DESTROY THEIR PROPS OTHERWISE YOU WILL BE THERE etc.etc.......,
YOU HAVE ZERO RIGHTS ABOUT THIS and it's a real shame from you when you do this things ....

YOU ARE DOING THIS STUPID THINGS OR NOT ? ARE YOU THE SAME GUY WHO SEND THAT KIND OF EMAILS OR NOT?

THIS ISthe kind of ETHIC you are using in your life?

why you will never replay ? WHAT KIND OF INTERNATIONAL RIGHTS YOU HAVE TO ASK ME THE DESTRUCTION OF MY PROP?

shhhh.......
Frank Simpson
View Profile
Special user
SW Montana
883 Posts

Profile of Frank Simpson
Simple question for Angelo-

Can you define ethics?
Servante
View Profile
Inner circle
1330 Posts

Profile of Servante
Uh oh. Here we go.

-Philip
MagicGib
View Profile
New user
92 Posts

Profile of MagicGib
Suspended Animation must be the most talked about illusion in this forum everything always ends up so no mater what the thead. They should be more strict taking non related comments of this place also personal attacks keep them to yourself I don't wana know about them.
ClintonMagus
View Profile
Inner circle
Southwestern Southeast
3997 Posts

Profile of ClintonMagus
Another hijacked thread...

Back to the illusion - I thought it was well thought out and nicely performed. There were several twists and turns that kept my attention. I also like the little twist at the end.
Things are more like they are today than they've ever been before...
Marcus.magic
View Profile
Veteran user
359 Posts

Profile of Marcus.magic
Mr. Simpson please tell me only if what I described about Mr. JT ,

and if what he is always doing it's right or not ,

I will really understand who think here if he is right about his arrogant way ?

I really don't want belive no one has courage to say him that is not right ,

and what I'm saying it's over the descussion here ( ethic or not copy or not ) do things like that is absolutly not correct and it's a crime....

P.S.
Unfortunately for you Mr. Taylor ( you need spend more time to investigate and a little bit more money ) about me ,

try one more time and whit new names you will be more lucky Mr. Taylor ,

I know it's hard search inside the 100 emails you sended whit menaces all over in the world ,

go ahead ,

throw more sh.. on someone others Mr. JT until you will find who I'm ,

once finally you will understand and you will post here my name ,

I will report you and your stupid emails to the police mine and from some friends,

I will always remeber you what you are doing "it's a crime in my Country" and in some others places.

Now tell me please if what you do it's right ?

and what International Patent you have to ask me" to DESTROY my PROP" ETC.ETC. ....
JoyJoy
View Profile
Special user
Germany
514 Posts

Profile of JoyJoy
Destroying a rip-off is the only ethically correct thing to do in support of our brotherhood. That's what I did, after I did hear about my ex unauthorized prop and the isue. I don't wanna steal food from the table somebody else. And I want to support others, who support our art (and my job btw.).
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » Yunke on TV France (New) (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.05 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL