The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » If right you win, if wrong you lose... » » Jack Chanin's Classic Deceptions (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

jonathandupree
View Profile
Loyal user
238 Posts

Profile of jonathandupree
Have any of you ever viewed Jack Chanin's CD-Rom, Classic Deceptions? It appears to contain The Encyclopedia of the Three Shell Game on it. Just curious if anyone has checked it out.
Steven Conner
View Profile
Inner circle
2658 Posts

Profile of Steven Conner
Any reviews.
"The New York Papers," Mark Twain once said,"have long known that no large question is ever really settled until I have been consulted; it is the way they feel about it, and they show it by always sending to me when they get uneasy. "
gregg webb
View Profile
Special user
917 Posts

Profile of gregg webb
Jack had huge hands and he made his shells (also huge) from key chains that had the large shell hanging...he had to cut off the little tab where the chain connected, and also sand them out. Just so you know what you're seeing if you can watch that video. But, I'm wondering if they ever solved what to use for the pea. Once I started working on the cups and balls, I gave up the shell game, but back when, the pea was a problem as to what to use. In those days any foamy rubber materials turned yellowish very soon.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » If right you win, if wrong you lose... » » Jack Chanin's Classic Deceptions (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2022 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.13 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL