The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The little darlings » » Botania Routines (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Mando
View Profile
Regular user
Queens, New York
189 Posts

Profile of Mando
I have came across a lot of interesting routines done with Botania, and it seems that the kids love it. Especially girls in the ages of 6-8
Anyone care to share how they present their Botania Effect to kids?
Leland
View Profile
Inner circle
St Louis
1180 Posts

Profile of Leland
I do a silk act. After my silk fountain I end up with a 36" silk then I produce single botania then I split it. Its a great ending that always gets great reaction. I think the reason kids like it is due to the color blast involved. Yea, you right about the girls loving it.
Life of Magic!
Donald Dunphy
View Profile
Inner circle
Victoria, BC, Canada
7444 Posts

Profile of Donald Dunphy
Leland -

How do you split a botania?

I get the idea of splitting a flower bouquet production (I do it myself), but not a botania.

- Donald
Donald Dunphy is a Victoria Magician, British Columbia, Canada.
hugmagic
View Profile
Inner circle
7432 Posts

Profile of hugmagic
Splinting a botania is possible. I have made double and 5 load botanias.

Richard
Richard E. Hughes, Hughes Magic Inc., 352 N. Prospect St., Ravenna, OH 44266 (330)296-4023
www.hughesmagic.com
email-hugmagic@raex.com
Write direct as I will be turning off my PM's.
fish11
View Profile
New user
36 Posts

Profile of fish11
I have used it as part of the opening done to music and have also used it as a running gag throughout the show.
Julie Carpenter
View Profile
Regular user
Watford
139 Posts

Profile of Julie Carpenter
You cant beat this Botania routine

http://www.youtube.com/user/konjuror#p/u/3/Yzq-z_gpRVY
Jimmy Joza
View Profile
Special user
New York City
747 Posts

Profile of Jimmy Joza
Hey, Mando. I'll share a routine I used to do at the start of one act I had. I would begin with using a silk to produce, vanish, produce, vanish, and produce a red rose with a white rose joining it at the end. The two roses were then placed in a small vase. Then I would proceed to use a red silk and a white silk and change them into two red and white striped silks which would become four red and white striped silks and would keep doing this until it became a circle of a dozen red and white striped silks knotted together. I would place the silks next to the flowers and bring out the botania canister...... I took the two roses and placed them into the botania canister followed by the red and white striped silks.......... then I would produce a red and white rose botania.
"Those who simply walk in others' tracks leave no footprints."
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The little darlings » » Botania Routines (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.12 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL