The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tenyo of Japan » » Rare Items (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2~3 [Next]
stuartle
View Profile
Regular user
* UK *
142 Posts

Profile of stuartle
Hi would anybody be interested in Nostradamus Clock, Devils Disk, Future Clock, Frame of Destrucion, Tricky Business, Mystery China Box, Mirror Mate??? Let me know asap before they go...
stuartle
View Profile
Regular user
* UK *
142 Posts

Profile of stuartle
Mirror mate has gone...
stuartle
View Profile
Regular user
* UK *
142 Posts

Profile of stuartle
Lots of interest in the Nostradamus Clock so make me an inquiry if interested before it goes at a bargain price... STuart
stuartle
View Profile
Regular user
* UK *
142 Posts

Profile of stuartle
Also got a phantom clock..
stuartle
View Profile
Regular user
* UK *
142 Posts

Profile of stuartle
* Nostradamus Clock - MINT, BNIB, Never Opened £60
* Mystery China Box - MINT with instructions, No Packaging £40
* Phantom Clock - MINT, Never Opened £60
* Devils Disk - MINT, Never Opened £50
* Future Clock - MINT, Never Opened £50
* Frame of Destruction - MINT, Never Opened £30
* Tricky Business - MINT, NO Packaging, No Business Cards £50

PM me for more details and negotiations always welcome...

Stuart
stuartle
View Profile
Regular user
* UK *
142 Posts

Profile of stuartle
You can email me at stuartedmondson at hotmail.com (substitue at for @) for more info...
stuartle
View Profile
Regular user
* UK *
142 Posts

Profile of stuartle
Anymore for any more. when its gone it gone... getting rid of tento collection to move onto different ventures
stereo
View Profile
Inner circle
France - Paris
1455 Posts

Profile of stereo
You talk alone ...You answered 7 times in Your own post without anyone talking to you.
More, You have created 10 posts for the same subject, 10 post to sell tricks while exsite a section specially provided for that. It is disagreeable that aggressive promotion.
More, interesting articles disappear as the second page so you flood the first.
Please stop now. if you need to sell new trick simply use your previous post or special section for sales.
I'll tell you something, basically I wanted to buy you a lot of magic tricks and finally, little by little, I was discouraged and suspicious by the fact that you raise your messages constantly almost aggressive manner. I sought advice from other members who told me that they think the same thing as me. Finally I've bought nothing ... I think it is clumsy.
stuartle
View Profile
Regular user
* UK *
142 Posts

Profile of stuartle
Ok, look truth be known I am just trying to sell off my collection of tenyo items nothing else.. I was trying to raise my post count by advertising my items so I could gain access to the selling/trading area of the site, ive sold a few its and the rest I will relist in the appropriate area and also ebay and throught my website.. I wont be posting anymore posts in here just joining in the community.. sorry if I have come across as agressive or suspicious I didn't mean to I am very reliable so if we can all start again that would be great and if you are still interested in anything feel free to pm me or make a post... Stuart
Nicolino
View Profile
Inner circle
2893 Posts

Profile of Nicolino
I agree with Stereo's impression....this was becoming more and more rude during the last days. Smile
And, honestly, Stuart's behaviour was more than transparent if you looked at this posts:

http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......forum=41

I don't like spammers and I don't like aggressive marketing so I declined as well. Trading such delicate items is a matter of trust in the first place. High prices are at stake and if I don't feel comfortable with it I'll simply leave it....

But hopefully Stuart will slowly start to show more maturity as he announced in another post?
(Now that he has gained his 50+....) Smile
The Mati Envelope
A brandnew peek device for the working mentalist!

Chance's Token
Tarot cards in a scenic piece of mystery.....
cyberdave03
View Profile
Loyal user
287 Posts

Profile of cyberdave03
I have to disagree with the bashing that's been going on. Stuart didn't have access to the sell/trade section because he didn't have the required 50 posts, so he listed his Tenyo items here. There are other threads on this forum proposing just such a thing anyway (starting a section in the "Tenyo of Japan" forum just for selling and trading Tenyo), so he's really not out of line. And others of us who don't have the 50 posts (including me - and I'm not going to generate empty posts just to get there) had the chance to buy if we wanted. If you're not interested, then just ignore his posts.
macmac
View Profile
Regular user
112 Posts

Profile of macmac
I agree with Stereo and Nicolino. I am very new to this site and have also posted Tenyo for sale but there has to be common sense, maturity and an understanding of the forum. Bombarding multiple threads about tenyo items for sale without even a reply alienates other users. That said lets keep this in perspective. He has apologised so lets move on. We all make mistakes.
Nicolino
View Profile
Inner circle
2893 Posts

Profile of Nicolino
Quote:
On 2011-03-31 17:40, cyberdave03 wrote:
I have to disagree with the bashing that's been going on.

No bashing, just annoyance.
According to the guidelines of the Café, he could have been banned for his spamming and flooding, even more as he was clearly aiming to get a certain posts under his belt. So our criticism was only due to the fact that this behavioir is unappropriate and annoying - and that's what these guidelines are for.

Quote:
On 2011-03-31 17:40, cyberdave03 wrote:
And others of us who don't have the 50 posts (including me - and I'm not going to generate empty posts just to get there) had the chance to buy if we wanted. If you're not interested, then just ignore his posts.

There's a difference between posting and bombarding. Of course it's a good idea to post here in the special section if you can't access the Trade forum, but it things worsen when someone is posting over and over mainly the same stuff.

Okay, let's move on....! Smile
The Mati Envelope
A brandnew peek device for the working mentalist!

Chance's Token
Tarot cards in a scenic piece of mystery.....
R-U-D-!
View Profile
New user
AUSTRIA
53 Posts

Profile of R-U-D-!
@nicolino - Hi, your question:

Look at the left side...and now you know the answer ;-)

*lol* to you
R-U-D-!

till soon...
R-U-D-! from Austria

This entry was posted by Google from German to Chinese, than into Greek and then finally translated into English. Enjoy!
stereo
View Profile
Inner circle
France - Paris
1455 Posts

Profile of stereo
If it is not allowed to sell objects until you have posted 50 posts since there is obviously a reason. Cyberdave thinks he is smarter than the webmaster explaining that this excuse that. Meanwhile we have here a perfect illustration of the concept and the idea behind this limitation.
The aim is clearly to see how a member behaves on forum, how a member déscide to use the forum, and even how a member will try to manage this limitation over time. The goal is to allow people to get an idea of the person before you can make commercial exchanges with this unknown person. It is a small guard rail and I'm surprised you do not understand that. Each puzzle to a solution, to paraphrase Professor Layton, I advise you this game to develop your mind sagacity... In fact if every newcomer is given the right to circumvent the rules because it is boring (you get the picture), we arrive at this kind of situation, or we ask the question about the honest person, and we wonder if we should send him 150usd paypal without warranties. Finally when you are new to forums, we respect the rules created by the person who created the forum, it is the basis of respect and education, as in real life.
Killertweety
View Profile
Inner circle
Belgium (-Europe)
1457 Posts

Profile of Killertweety
Quote:
On 2011-04-01 05:51, R-U-D-! wrote:

An inside joke perhaps? Smile

Oh and about the '50 posts' matter, I think it does have its advantages as Stereo and Nicolino mentioned, but on the other hand it is a bit confusing for a new member I think (at least it was for me, and yes I know there are/were multiple threads devoted on the subject but the search function on this site isn't one of the best imho, or at least it sure wasn't at the time I was a 'novice' here). Spamming to reach the 50 post limi is a big nono of course, but Stuart realized (a liltle on the late side perhaps Smile j/k) he made a mistake and apoligized - that's more then enough for me.
Another thing that irritated me/didn't realize in the beginning was the time limit to adjust a posts, but this also has advantages I think.

I think it is also important to e-mail or even phone with someone to make sure the person is thrustworthy. I phoned JM Talbot in Canada for example (or was it you that phoned me John?), well his calming and I may add very sexy voice convinced me this is the guy to deal with Smile Smile (this isn't intended ironic, he really is great to deal with, I even got a free magic trick of him Smile )

I even met someone from Germany (not Nicolino) coming to Belgium and visit me (I lost contact unfortunately though - he did some great bargains now that I think of it, much more difficult to say 'no' when someone offers a price for a trick in real life actually ... well perhaps I'm a bit of a wussy that's possible too Smile)!

Makes me wonder if there would be interest in some sort of 'Tenyo-meeting' ...? Stereobasic, Nicolino, myself, another guy from Belgium (not a member of this forum) and some guys from the UK don't live THAT far from eachother (at least not when you compare it to distances in the USA) ... .
magic patagonia
View Profile
Special user
570 Posts

Profile of magic patagonia
Quote:
On 2011-04-01 05:51, R-U-D-! wrote:

Look at the left side...and now you know the answer ;-)

*lol* to you
R-U-D-!

till soon...

a riddle...¿?
magic patagonia
View Profile
Special user
570 Posts

I think stuartle now understand that Killertweety positive feedback (on other topic) will open him more doors than posting...
magic patagonia
View Profile
Special user
570 Posts

...and posting...
magic patagonia
View Profile
Special user
570 Posts

...and posting... Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tenyo of Japan » » Rare Items (0 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2~3 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL