We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Review: Ring, Ring, Ring A Bell by Pro-Magic (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Mind_Magic
View Profile
Inner circle
The Sunshine State USA
1234 Posts

Profile of Mind_Magic
Ring, Ring, Ring A Bell is a set of bells that look exactly like Tel’s Bells, BUT gives you different comedy situations. With these new bells, you will be able to create amazing comedy routines, running gags and boost your act to the next level.

Ring a Bell 1 – Fall Away Bell:
Show the bell and give it to the spectator to ring. It is a normal bell and they can ring it as much as they want. When you want you will ask your spectator to ring it ONE MORE TIME. As he does, the bell’s head will fall down on a string… leaving him with a FUNNY looking bell in hand!

Ring a Bell 2 – Break Away Bell:
Show the Bell, ring it, and give it to the spectator to hold. As you do, it will break in his hands. Just like the Classic Break Away Wand… we bring you the Break Away Bell.

Ring A Bell 3 – Reverse Tel’s Bell:
Show the Bell and give it to the spectator to ring… He will as much as he likes. When he will hand you the bell… You will NOT be able to ring it. This is a REVERSE effect of the Tel’s Bell. Great use after you have used the Original Tel’s Bell… when you can ring it and the spectator cannot… Now, you can have the spectator ring the bell and you will not be able to.

The quality of the bells are the same from the original Tel`s Bell made by Pro-Magic.

Same Body (Handle) and Head (Ring Cup) from the original one. They are difficult to break. The only thing that could need maintenance in the future is the thread at the center of the Fall Away Bell and Break Away Bell, but nothing to worry; you can replace it with no trouble.

The set comes with a useful bag with four rooms that can handle the three bells plus the original one.

I was able to use the set of Tel`s Bells in two B-days when the magician needs the “Magic Sound” from the bell to make the trick work. The bells played great.

There are a lot of possibilities to use them during a show or just like a gag. I really like them.

If I need to qualify the effect then I give 9 of 10 points.
So, why not the 10 points? because I felt the set a little expensive.

I found mine at Hocus Pocus.

Regards!
magician304
View Profile
New user
57 Posts

Profile of magician304
What as your experience with the Reverse Tel Bell? If so, how effective is it? Can the spectator look inside the bell?
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Review: Ring, Ring, Ring A Bell by Pro-Magic (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.16 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL