The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Mentally Speaking » » Mind Veil (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6 [Next]
Prager
View Profile
Inner circle
e-Mentalism.com
1852 Posts

Profile of Prager
The 20 notepad are gone.

So I made 40 more!

Contact me if you are interested, they are going really fast.
Jose Prager
The man who knows how to amuse and mystify

www.e-mentalism.com
Secret products for mentalists.
Prager
View Profile
Inner circle
e-Mentalism.com
1852 Posts

Profile of Prager
20 notepads left...
Jose Prager

www.e-mentalism.com
Prager
View Profile
Inner circle
e-Mentalism.com
1852 Posts

Profile of Prager
Mind Veil is not avaliable anymore as an eBook.

You can now get a beautiful CD with the instructions and 3 notepads for just 20 USD!

Check http://www.mentalshockproductions.com for more info., they are going really fast and I have received AMAZING feedback from everyone.
Jose Prager

www.e-mentalism.com
Godzilla
View Profile
Inner circle
Tied & Untied Witches on
5316 Posts

Profile of Godzilla
Jose has really bumped Mind Veil up a few notches...a CD,three note pads for $20.00. I like this better than a 3 page eBook.
Very simple and it works !
Nice job Jose ,

-G
"If you watch Godzilla backwards, it's about a big ass lizard who helps rebuild a half burnt-down city, then moonwalks back into the ocean"
Decomposed
View Profile
Eternal Order
High Desert
11989 Posts

Profile of Decomposed
I saw this and its better then what I thought! Not a confusing long piece to learn either. Short and to the point and very doable. I think it would be easier and cheaper to purchase the note pads also. Well done Jose.

Decomposed
Engali
View Profile
Elite user
435 Posts

Profile of Engali
Quote:
On 2011-04-09 20:41, Godzilla wrote:
Jose has really bumped Mind Veil up a few notches...a CD,three note pads for $20.00. I like this better than a 3 page eBook.
Nice job Jose ,

-G

It would nice to still have the option of a $9 DL as opposed to $30 for a CD and a few notepads including S&H...
Prager
View Profile
Inner circle
e-Mentalism.com
1852 Posts

Profile of Prager
Quote:
On 2011-04-10 01:47, Engali wrote:
Quote:
Nice job Jose ,

-G

It would nice to still have the option of a $9 DL as opposed to $30 for a CD and a few notepads including S&H...

Tomorrow mornig the Instant Download will be available.

I am here to hear you and to help you guys, what you want is what you get.
Jose Prager

www.e-mentalism.com
Damon Reinbold
View Profile
Regular user
147 Posts

Profile of Damon Reinbold
Jose -

Love your stuff! Bob Nelson and Al Koran, both very dear friends, would have enjoyed your thinking a great deal. No doubt about it Keep up the good work.

regards,
Damon
Damon Reinbold
<BR>2011 President, S.A.M. Assembly 71
<BR>2011 President, IBM Ring 90
Prager
View Profile
Inner circle
e-Mentalism.com
1852 Posts

Profile of Prager
Quote:
On 2011-04-10 15:05, Damon.Wizard wrote:
Jose -

Love your stuff! Bob Nelson and Al Koran, both very dear friends, would have enjoyed your thinking a great deal. No doubt about it Keep up the good work.

regards,
Damon

WOW Damon your words mean a lot for me!

:)

Thank you!
Jose Prager

www.e-mentalism.com
Prager
View Profile
Inner circle
e-Mentalism.com
1852 Posts

Profile of Prager
You can now get Mind Veil as an instant download as you asked.

http://www.mentalshockproductions.com
Jose Prager

www.e-mentalism.com
Engali
View Profile
Elite user
435 Posts

Profile of Engali
Quote:
On 2011-04-10 07:36, J. Prager wrote:
Quote:
On 2011-04-10 01:47, Engali wrote:
Quote:
Nice job Jose ,

-G

Tomorrow mornig the Instant Download will be available.

I am here to hear you and to help you guys, what you want is what you get.

Thank you. That was a nice gesture.
Rus ANDREWS
View Profile
Inner circle
1449 Posts

Profile of Rus ANDREWS
Hi All

Received this today, and ive got to say I'm impressed, I got hold of some of the pads required for this little miracle and took it out to test at my resident gigs. This is a real worker and a very sneaky concept.

I was amusingly suprised when I saw how this works... very clever indeed and well worth the money for an amazing utility.

Well done

All the best

R
Magical Dimensions
View Profile
Inner circle
5002 Posts

Profile of Magical Dimensions
WOW, I just got this today and really like it. It is so simple and to the point that I can’t believe no one has thought of this until now!
I have played around with this and think that I like this better than my IMPs pads. No kidding!

I also came up with a totally different handling from what is written in the E-book. I told J. Prager about it and he liked it very much and asked if I would like to include it in his E-book as an update. I told him that I would be happy if he included my thoughts. So you will now have another presentation for MindVeil.

Mind Veil is a winner and a worker!

Best
Ray Noble
John Palazzo
View Profile
Regular user
Boston
134 Posts

Profile of John Palazzo
I'd like to add as others have mentioned that MindVeil is terrific!!!

I'd like to find a local source for pads I can use now and try it out first. If anyone has any links and can share...that would be great.

And I look forward to the update as well with the additional handling ideas. HURRY!! Smile
PM me if you want to chat sometime.
Decomposed
View Profile
Eternal Order
High Desert
11989 Posts

Profile of Decomposed
I think this will be indeed a big winner in 2011.

I too am looking for a local source of pads. Does anyone know if Staples etc has them? Also, what would you call them?
TonyBrand
View Profile
Elite user
Chicago, IL
489 Posts

Profile of TonyBrand
Just a heads up - I was able to locate the necessary pads at my local Staples. They were hard to find, but were located in the notepad aisle, like you would expect. The pads were very small (3x3 perhaps), which I actually like because of the portability aspect. The covers themselves do not have a design, but the first and last sheets of the pad do. I just removed those pages and was all set. The pages themselves are college rules, if that matters to anyone. They ran about one dollar per pad, so not pricey at all.

I believe I also found a workable pad online (either Office Depot or OfficeMax). I will try to see if I can find the link.
Magical Dimensions
View Profile
Inner circle
5002 Posts

Quote:
(IN PART)
On 2011-04-12 14:49, TonyBrand wrote:

I believe I also found a workable pad online (either Office Depot or OfficeMax). I will try to see if I can find the link.

Don't put the link on this thread. It will keep those that haven't bought the e-book from knowing what to look for. If anything, ask J to include the link(s) in his updated E-book. Why tell people where and what to get if they might not have bought the e-book first? LOL

Ray
TonyBrand
View Profile
Elite user
Chicago, IL
489 Posts

Profile of TonyBrand
Hi Ray,

I didn't plan on posting the link, but was going to let others know they can PM me if they wanted my source. I still haven't been able to locate it, but I'll have a closer look tonight.

Good idea to let J know about the link; I will PM him if I come across them. Then again, I ordered a couple of his pads and think those are probably going to be my favorite (based on what I've seen).

FYI - I came up with another handling myself and let J know about it. He liked mine as well and will be including it in his next update. I wonder if we had the same idea. Great minds think alike... Smile
Magical Dimensions
View Profile
Inner circle
5002 Posts

I am sure that our ideas are VERY different. Does your idea involve a pendulum, whip cream, a twister mat, and a puppy dog with really LONG ears? If not, then we have completely different ideas. LOL

Ray
TonyBrand
View Profile
Elite user
Chicago, IL
489 Posts

Profile of TonyBrand
Haha! No, my idea doesn't involve those items, but that sure sounds like one hell of a time!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Mentally Speaking » » Mind Veil (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.15 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL