The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Mentally Speaking » » Mind Veil (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2~3~4~5~6 [Next]
Prager
View Profile
Inner circle
e-Mentalism.com
1853 Posts

Profile of Prager
Looking for 5 reviewers.

PM me if interested.
Jose Prager
The man who knows how to amuse and mystify

www.e-mentalism.com
Secret products for mentalists.
J.Warrens
View Profile
Inner circle
Canada
1098 Posts

Profile of J.Warrens
PM sent - thanks, in advance.

Cheers,

J.Warrens
J.Warrens
View Profile
Inner circle
Canada
1098 Posts

Profile of J.Warrens
J - would you like me to post my thoughts here?
J.Warrens
View Profile
Inner circle
Canada
1098 Posts

Profile of J.Warrens
Well, here goes.

First of all, thanks J. for sending this through. Smile

I tried this out on my girl and it worked wonderfully on her. I can see this as being a useful tool in real performances.

The type of notebook required is not hard to find - I happened to have one sitting right there on my desk when I opened the email with this effect.

It looks very clean, and is very straight-forward.

While I have a rather extensive mentalism library, I can't recall seeing this before, even though J. claims the basic idea is not new.

I think a lot of guys will enjoy, and actually use this.

I'd also like to say that he's a super nice gentlemen to boot, even offering to help design the cover for my new book, and he also sent me a copy of his "Lie-brary" which I am about to check out right now. Smile

Thanks, J. I'll post some more on this after I try it out a bit more.

Cheers,

J.Warrens
Prager
View Profile
Inner circle
e-Mentalism.com
1853 Posts

Profile of Prager
Face your spectator and ask him or her to draw something in a notepad while you hold it without looking. You close it, put it away and can immediately reveal the drawing. No gimmicks, no impression devices, nothing—just a notepad that you can easily get and a marker.

Very clean and direct as mind reading should be!

Mind Veil is a very powerful tool that you will carry with you all the time!

Mind Veil is now available as an instant download.

:)
Jose Prager

www.e-mentalism.com
Zebaztian
View Profile
Special user
The Netherlands
655 Posts

Profile of Zebaztian
J., the signature at the bottom of your posts doesn't work: it's not a link and it has a ; where it should have a :

http://www.mentalshockproductions.com/ is the right one. The effect looks interesting, where are the other reviews?
My mind reading routines: http://www.basjongenelen.nl/goocheltrucs/. Scroll a bit down to the English routines.
J.Warrens
View Profile
Inner circle
Canada
1098 Posts

Profile of J.Warrens
Apparently everyone else is lazy - or they haven't gone through it yet.

I tried it out a few more times - it's good. It's such a quick bit, doesn't look like you did anything! Fooled the **** out of a couple people hard with it so far. It's very nice. No gaffs, or alteration required either.

And for those who haven't checked out J's "Liebrary" yet - it's also very good. Been having lots of fun playing with this one. Something about the book test in a pdf format really appeals to me.

Cheers,

J.Warrens
Prager
View Profile
Inner circle
e-Mentalism.com
1853 Posts

Profile of Prager
Quote:
On 2011-04-05 03:38, Zebaztian wrote:
J., the signature at the bottom of your posts doesn't work: it's not a link and it has a ; where it should have a :

http://www.mentalshockproductions.com/ is the right one. The effect looks interesting, where are the other reviews?

Thanks for leting me know about the link! It is now fixed.

Here you have a review by Blindside785:

I was one of the five to get a review of this, and I'm glad I did. I use a few peeks when I do mentalism and this interested me right away when I opened the pdf. It's 3 pages, so this doesn't deserve a HUGE review.

This does not use a ORIGINAL method/principle for mentalist but J.Prager gives a nice method and peek that I think is worth trying. I will be using this. The peek is smooth and simple and within the grasp of any conjurer/mentalist. There is a unlisted Youtube link provided within the PDF that will show you the peek in motion. Smooth.

There is a gimmick that you can buy for very cheap and he provides what store you can get it at. No construction needed which is a plus. The handling is what makes this fly.

I do want to add there is no bias towards this review. I don't know him in anyway, I just got to review it. And I approve of it. I've been looking for a nice peek and this is my cup of tea.

Cheers.
Jose Prager

www.e-mentalism.com
Ony Carcamo
View Profile
Special user
Manila, PHILIPPINES
610 Posts

Profile of Ony Carcamo
How different is this from Richard Busch's MEMOrable notepad peek?
Ony Carcamo
PHILIPPINES

www.onycarcamo.com
Lord Of The Horses
View Profile
Inner circle
5410 Posts

Profile of Lord Of The Horses
And the mirror on the wall sees my smile and fades again...
Then you'll rise right before my eyes, on wings that fill the sky, like a phoenix rising!
IAIN
View Profile
Eternal Order
england
18822 Posts

Profile of IAIN
...and give me something to believe in!

ahem...
I've asked to be banned
Mind Guerrilla
View Profile
Inner circle
Queens, NY
2659 Posts

Profile of Mind Guerrilla
Quote:
On 2011-04-05 09:12, Ony Carcamo wrote:

I don't know but if you want to discuss methods, it would be better to do it in "Inner Thoughts".

I have posted my review of "Mind Veil" in the reviews section:
http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......um=159&1
Prager
View Profile
Inner circle
e-Mentalism.com
1853 Posts

Profile of Prager
Quote:
On 2011-04-05 09:12, Ony Carcamo wrote:

100% different handling and method.

If you have any questions involving methods feel free to send me a PM.
Jose Prager

www.e-mentalism.com
Ony Carcamo
View Profile
Special user
Manila, PHILIPPINES
610 Posts

Profile of Ony Carcamo
I've just PMd you. Thanks.
Ony Carcamo
PHILIPPINES

www.onycarcamo.com
NeilS
View Profile
Inner circle
2456 Posts

Profile of NeilS
I have just seen this and like it a lot - very simple, very direct and with quite a few possibilities. I will certainly be using this. I also have Richard Busch's MEMOrable notepad effect and the two are totally different.

I'll be adding some thoughts to Inner Thoughts a little later but in the interests of disclosure, I was lucky enough to be sent a free copy.
Dompa
View Profile
Loyal user
Germany
249 Posts

Profile of Dompa
May one think badly of José because of his very first release and the problems with crediting, but he is a very creative young mentalist who comes up with solid thinking and good effects. So again with his latest release "Mind veil".

As "Blindside785" said the peek is very simple and smooth. This looks very natural in handling and adds great to the toolbox of mentalists who did not already have established a useful pad peek.

Personally I would not use it as I already have a basic peek that works perfectly for me and is invisible for the people I do it for. So why to reinvent the wheel??? Nevertheless it is worth to give Josés idea a try!
jaybest
View Profile
Veteran user
318 Posts

Profile of jaybest
My review has been posted in the reviews section here- http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......um=159&2

Cheers.
Alexander Marsh
View Profile
Inner circle
England
1190 Posts

Profile of Alexander Marsh
An interesting and workable method.

I can see this working very well in a casual and informal performance.
BMWGuy
View Profile
Inner circle
Texas
2254 Posts

Profile of BMWGuy
All,

I just bought Mind Veil, and altbough it is only 3 pages long, let me tell you that it seems like it could be easy to pickup and perform.

I need to by the necessary materials to make this work and then I'm set.

J Prager sure knows how to hit the spot with the correct mentalism tools.

Nice drawing duplication method.

Thanks

Alex
PRESET by Alex Alejandro & Dan Harlan now available for a special introductory price!
Tom Jorgenson
View Profile
Inner circle
LOOSE ANGLES, CALIFORNIA
4452 Posts

Profile of Tom Jorgenson
Just popped for it due to the reviews. I think it is very difficult to clear away the clutter from a method, to get to its essence. This one is all essence. Do it and it's done. That quick.

I don't have that much knowledge of the dozens of pads out there...but the only one I've ever found this quick and easy to peek is First Impressions, which is no longer available. Praeger's advantage is no prep, little get ready, repeatability and nothing gimmicked. The gaff is intrinsic.

I'd say a very well spent $9 on my part. A very good release on his part.

The clear and concise instructions include a vid link. If you need this or are looking for a quick and easy DD, word revelation or etc., I doubt you'll be disappointed.
We dance an invisible dance to music they cannot hear.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Mentally Speaking » » Mind Veil (0 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2~3~4~5~6 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.16 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL