The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Wizard Product Review from World Magic Shop » » I've Watched Too Much WPR And It's Affecting My Life (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Andrew Zuber
View Profile
Inner circle
Los Angeles, CA
2639 Posts

Profile of Andrew Zuber
I don't wanna creep anyone out here, but I don't know where else to turn.

I had a dream about David Penn and Craig Petty last night.

Not THAT kind of dream, settle down. It was a giant theater, I was in the seats near the back, and the buzz was building. I was talking with someone next to me who was giddy with excitement, though I don't remember who. Let's assume it was Justin Miller. The anticipation was growing. You would have thought Pearl Jam was about to walk on stage or something. Then, the lights went down, the crowd went wild, and Craig and Dave came on. Pandemonium.

Next thing I know (because dreams make no sense,) I'm back stage with Craig, who is NOT pleased to see some weird stranger wandering around. Dave is onstage showing some rope trick that's making the girls scream so loudly you'd think he was a Backstreet Boy. Craig tells me, as politely as he can, that he's working on something new and doesn't like people to be around. I nod, agree that I hate it when that happens, and proceed to keep standing there anyway.

Finally, Craig goes on, Dave comes back and all of a sudden we're outside on a rooftop somewhere (my therapist tells me this indicates my desire to break free of my limitations. Okay, I don't have a therapist but I probably should.) Anyway, Dave offers me a cigarette. I don't know why, he may not even smoke. It's nice of him either way, and I politely decline. I tell him I work a lot of comedy clubs and that's how I started in magic, and I've performed all over the world in those types of settings. He nods with approval. Gasps come from the audience as Craig performs his coin Matrix routine. Dave rolls his eyes.

"Pfft. Bloody Matrix."

That's when I woke up.
It's probably a good thing I'm moving back to America soon.
"I'm sorry - if you were right, I would agree with you." -Robin Williams, Awakenings
MoonRazor
View Profile
Special user
761 Posts

Profile of MoonRazor
I had a nightmare myself about ugly sweaters.......... I can't say for sure that it was b/c of the show but I have my suspicions.
Andrew Zuber
View Profile
Inner circle
Los Angeles, CA
2639 Posts

Profile of Andrew Zuber
I happen to know for a fact that Bill Cosby is a huge fan of the show. The sweaters are a powerful weapon.
"I'm sorry - if you were right, I would agree with you." -Robin Williams, Awakenings
NYCJoePitt
View Profile
Special user
553 Posts

Profile of NYCJoePitt
Quote:
On 2011-04-04 09:55, MoonRazor wrote:
I had a nightmare myself about ugly sweaters.......... I can't say for sure that it was b/c of the show but I have my suspicions.

Maybe instead of a Movie Rating, the WPR should start off with a Sweater Rating. At least I'd have a chance to run and put on my sunglasses before I got blinded by another one of Craig's sweaters, LOL. Just kidding mate!
outsider-80
View Profile
New user
78 Posts

Profile of outsider-80
It's a wonder I don't dream about them. I love the review show and watched a marathon of back episodes online a few nights ago.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Wizard Product Review from World Magic Shop » » I've Watched Too Much WPR And It's Affecting My Life (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.12 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL