The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Sign Off - Damien O'Brien & Leon May (Alakazam) (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2~3 [Next]
saysold1
View Profile
Eternal Order
Recovering Cafe addict with only
10532 Posts

Profile of saysold1
With my new F1 wallet I just received a brochure advertising (OK - teasing) about a new effect Peter and company are putting out called "Sign Off." It sounds a little like Masuda's WOW just based on the description. The box mock up has a corner section that says "RED GIMMICK."

Here is the ad wording lifted directly from the print brochure - I have not heard of this before so I hope I'm not repeating a prior post:

SIGN OFF - It's time to put your own signature on your Magic!

Sign Off is an incredibly eye popping routine with a visual vanish of a signature that happens right in front of your spectators but looks like a camera trick!

This is a real world worker.

The gimmick is just so cool.

The vanish looks incredible.

The signature can vanish and reappear at your command and is totally at your control.
Creator of The SvenPad Supreme- "One of the most versatile and well made utility devices I have ever used. Highly recommended." Bob Cassidy www.SvenPads.com
Paul S Wingham
View Profile
Inner circle
1355 Posts

Profile of Paul S Wingham
I saw this and was intrigued. Come on Mr nardi, shed some light Smile
DamienMagic
View Profile
New user
London
33 Posts

Profile of DamienMagic
Hey guys thanks for taking a interest in the trick Sign Off by myself and Leon May , the trick will be out this summer and will be a trailer online soon for it any more questions feel free to ask guys Smile
DamienMagic
View Profile
New user
London
33 Posts

Profile of DamienMagic
Hey guys check out the official trailer Sign Off! by myself ( Damien O'Brien) and Leon May enjoy Smile http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xtes90jCoWI
Peter Nardi
View Profile
Inner circle
2193 Posts

Profile of Peter Nardi
Hi guys,

We are looking at a release date of July 11th on this one. Keep your eyes on our site full details and price!

Regards

Peter
Chris Piercy
View Profile
Special user
Dorset, England
932 Posts

Profile of Chris Piercy
This looks brilliant, I really hope it works as well as it looks like it does - will definitely be keeping an eye on this!
Christopher Williams
View Profile
Inner circle
Portsmouth, UK
4453 Posts

Profile of Christopher Williams
How similar to Spot by Sandy is it?
www.magicman13.co.uk

Copies of the limited edition 'MindPlay' still available
DamienMagic
View Profile
New user
London
33 Posts

Profile of DamienMagic
Spot is a great trick intact we both credit the trick on the DVD as it inspired this trick
JamieD
View Profile
Inner circle
London
1650 Posts

Profile of JamieD
Wicked demo! Looks pretty awesome! Im backed up on things to get from Alakazam now but this is most defiantly on the hit list!

Jamie Daws
THE DARK SERIES - DECEASED - SCREAM - HE'S NOT HERE - www.JAMIEDAWS.CO.UK
DamienMagic
View Profile
New user
London
33 Posts

Profile of DamienMagic
So far everyone is enjoying the demo I can't tell you how excited Leon and myself are about this being released this is a real world worker and the vanish is so fast with minimal movement it really does look like a camera trick
TheStoner
View Profile
Regular user
176 Posts

Profile of TheStoner
Damien's a great guy with killer skills. This is gonna be one of the big hits of 2011, mark my words!
DamienMagic
View Profile
New user
London
33 Posts

Profile of DamienMagic
Quote:
On 2011-05-22 11:48, TheStoner wrote:
Damien's a great guy with killer skills. This is gonna be one of the big hits of 2011, mark my words!

Thanks mike myself & Alakazam are hoping this will be a big hit also think it will be going to pre order tomorrow hope your grabbing a copy Smile
saysold1
View Profile
Eternal Order
10532 Posts

Profile of saysold1
Looks great - I'm assuming a DL somewhere in the routine after signature, but I dig the visuals.

I wonder if the method is at all similar to Stave Haynes Toosh? Just guessing... But really nice.
Creator of The SvenPad Supreme- "One of the most versatile and well made utility devices I have ever used. Highly recommended." Bob Cassidy www.SvenPads.com
DamienMagic
View Profile
New user
London
33 Posts

Profile of DamienMagic
Had a couple of people inbox me asking when Sign Off is avalible for pre order I'm not sure of dates yet but I no Alakazam are planning to have this effect as a summer relase if you still not seen the trailer do check it out http://www.youtube.com/damienmagic666 and questions about the effect feel free to ask
RyanAdams
View Profile
Regular user
104 Posts

Profile of RyanAdams
I have just watched the trailer for this...for the 5th time!
It look awesome, certainly going to pick one up when it's released.
Good work Damien!
russ stevens
View Profile
Special user
Russ Stevens
571 Posts

Profile of russ stevens
Hi Damien,

Whoever edited it did a great job!

Best,
Russ
DamienMagic
View Profile
New user
London
33 Posts

Profile of DamienMagic
Yeah wasn't a bad job with the editing thought Nardi done ok for using final cut for the first time lol Smile hope your good fella
TheStoner
View Profile
Regular user
176 Posts

Profile of TheStoner
Bring it on!
Peter Nardi
View Profile
Inner circle
2193 Posts

Profile of Peter Nardi
Hi Guy's,

You can now pre order Sign Off here http://www.alakazam.co.uk/product-Sign-O......May.html

Regards

Peter
saysold1
View Profile
Eternal Order
10532 Posts

Profile of saysold1
Thanks as usual Peter - and now here is the ad copy in all it's typical Alakazam glory:

t's time to put your own signature on your magic!

Damien O'Brien and Leon May have come up with an obscenely visual effect!!

Sign off is an incredibly Eye-Popping routine with a visual vanish of a signature that happens right in front of your spectators eyes but looks like a camera trick!

Effect

A card is selected and signed on the face by your spectator. The card is now held between your spectators palms.   You select a card for yourself, and sign or initial it on the back.  now in full view of your spectator you visually make your signature vanish. This really has to be seen to be believed. There is absolutely no cover, the signature just goes. It's so good you will fool even yourself!! 

You state that it's impossible to just make it vanish (after all it needs to go somewhere) you point to the card in your spectators hand.  He slowly lifts his hand to see his signature on the face and just wait for the reaction when he finally gets the nerve to turn the card over to see your signature has arrived on the back of his card.

This really is a real world worker. The gimmick is just so cool. The vanish looks incredible. The signature can vanish and reappear at your command and is totally at your control.

Included in the box

A full instructions DVD which covers routines, handling tips & step by step details on how to construct additional Sign Off Gimmicks.

2 X Sign Off Gimmick

4 X Custom Printed Sign Off Stickers

Additional Supplies so you constructed your own replacement or additional gimmicks. 

Add Sign Off to your act today and start blowing minds with one of the most visual card tricks ever!!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Sign Off - Damien O'Brien & Leon May (Alakazam) (0 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2~3 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.14 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL