The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Alan Rorrison's new lecture notes!!! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4 [Next]
Alan Rorrison
View Profile
V.I.P.
2477 Posts

Profile of Alan Rorrison
Thank you every one. Im happy you are all liking the material

http://www.alanrorrison.com/asbrass.html
davidleiper
View Profile
Regular user
124 Posts

Profile of davidleiper
Very pleased with these lecture notes. 5 effects for £10 with almost an hour of detailed teaching. Particularly liked the card to impossible location and also chipped the torn and restored card effect.

Absolute bargain with magic that I will be using immediately.

Cheers.
emyers99
View Profile
Inner circle
Columbus, Ohio
3643 Posts

Profile of emyers99
Method for the ring flight is brilliant.
caigy
View Profile
Inner circle
England
1114 Posts

Profile of caigy
'As Brass' contains five superb effects which you will carry with you, even when off duty, to blow people away at a moment's notice.
Although I haven't done the one time preparation yet, 'Bodies In Flight', Alan's ring flight, is my favourite....pure genius!
In a close second place is 'Misery Business', a practical 'Tin-Opener', 'Kennedy Mystery Box' type effect, which utilises an everyday object which most of carry.
Alan's teaching style is first class, with straight to camera demonstrations (a little bit of eroticism at one point Smile) and in-depth explanations, covering every nuance.
All for £10.00.
10/10.

Paul Mc.
Exclusive Worldwide Supplier of the Grismer Lock.

Top Class, Individually Crafted Performance Pieces, For The Discerning Psychological Entertainer

www.psychicmentality.com www.MagicSiteUK.com
Nechto
View Profile
Special user
UK
866 Posts

Profile of Nechto
I have to say this is a brilliant download and it is very underpriced at £10. Seriously these are great effects with everyday objects, no hard sleight of hand to go through, just great methods and great thinking.

Alan , can't wait to jam with you this weekend...

Ben
Nechto
View Profile
Special user
UK
866 Posts

Profile of Nechto
Sorry might as well add the link so you don't have to go and look for it!!

Go check it out now!

Ben
Christoph
View Profile
New user
Nuremberg, Germany
81 Posts

Profile of Christoph
This definitely is a great bargain...

Detailed descriptions, 5 great routines and very good teaching for a great prize...

Really great...my compliments to Mr. Rorrison.

Don't think twice..get it!
Christoph

www.christophkuch.de
V.I.P.
2477 Posts

Profile of Alan Rorrison
Im am glad you guys are loving this so much... A lot of companies are asking me to release bodies in flight as its own product but I'm not to sure. I like the idea of having it on here and making it accessible to any one who wants to try it .

more reviews http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......um=109&0
dadswell
View Profile
New user
35 Posts

Profile of dadswell
WOW.

I picked up this download the other night and I can honestly say that this is one of the best releases I have seen in a while. Alan's brain works in wonderful ways and "As Brass" gives you an insight into his creative and practical way of thinking. Consisting of 5 quality effects this download is a bargain priced at only £10 and is well worth the cost.

Bodys in Flight

When I first saw this effect I literally had no idea, I was stunned. A spectators ring vanishes and appears linked onto a chain around your neck. The effect is so clean and direct you will knock spectators socks off. I've already road tested it whilst performing for some family and it gathered a stunned silence, they literally had no idea either. Great work Alan! 10/10

Misery Business

This is Alan's take on the classic "card to impossible location" and I have to admit this is a great method for it. I say this not only because it will mush the minds of onlookers but the routine has been engineered in such a way the gives you a reason to hand your business cards out. There is a gimmick that you will have to make but its all pretty common stuff that magicians should be carrying around anyway. Another fab routine Smile 9/10

Full Metal Jacket

This nice little effect uses a gaff which you can prep on the fly and is perfect for performing in bars and restaurants. Alan goes into detail on which bottle caps are best to used and the method leaves the spectator feeling as though they bent the bottle cap. A nice routine leaving your spectators baffled at a great "on the fly" piece of magic. 8/10

Ace Wave

This is brilliant! For me this was the "trick of the dvd". I love magic with bold/ballsy methods and quite frankly this is exactly that. You can perform this sleight free and still leave your spectators in awe and with no clue how you did it. Great brainwave style effect with no gimmicks involved, I am adding this to my working repertoire right away! Thanks Alan, Awesome! 10/10

Chipped

Lastly we have chipped. This is a visual effect in which you pop the chip off your bank card and heal it again. This isn't the type of effect I would usually perform but I can still appreciate the practicality of it and I must say it does look good. 7/10

Overall

This download is simply brilliant, if you haven't already bought it go ahead, you will not be disappointed. Alan my friend keep up the good work!

Overall Score = 9/10
Alan Rorrison
View Profile
V.I.P.
2477 Posts

Profile of Alan Rorrison
Extremely over whelmed by the response to this folks. In fact, I have a gimmick for bodies in flight and misery business extra. Ever one who orders before friday will be placed in to a mini competition draw to win both. All who have ordered so far are already in it and any one who orders before 10 pm GMT will be entered. winner will be announced at the same time How does that sound?

hell ill even throw in a pre mate chipped gimmick. So that's all the gimmicks you need to perform everything on this download.

Alan
emyers99
View Profile
Inner circle
Columbus, Ohio
3643 Posts

Profile of emyers99
If you are a coinvexed fan, you can add a touch that makes full metal jacket even stronger because they will feel the cap moving in their hand.
Alan Rorrison
View Profile
V.I.P.
2477 Posts

Profile of Alan Rorrison
That is very true... I was not alowed to add that point in though
Alan Rorrison
View Profile
V.I.P.
2477 Posts

Profile of Alan Rorrison
Any one who orders as brass before 10pm this friday will be entered in to a competition to win One chain for bodies in flight and One required case for Misery Business. If your lucky I may throw in one pre made gimmick for chipped too! So what are you waiting for?

Ben Prime
View Profile
New user
17 Posts

Profile of Ben Prime
Let me be the next to tell everyone reading this just how brilliant this download is!

Amazing work as usual Alan.
unclesamayen
View Profile
Elite user
Taiwan
477 Posts

Profile of unclesamayen
According to the positive reviews above, I bought it just now!
Downloading!

YuYen
Comedy, Mental, Busking.
Performing magic for the blinds.
http://youtu.be/nW3O0nucQUI
Busking in Mong Kok
http://youtu.be/WqohXqTxRVU
Alan Rorrison
View Profile
V.I.P.
2477 Posts

Profile of Alan Rorrison
Any one who orders as brass before 10pm this friday will be entered in to a competition to win One chain for bodies in flight and One required case for Misery Business. If your lucky I may throw in one pre made gimmick for chipped too! So what are you waiting for?

Daren
View Profile
Inner circle
1813 Posts

Profile of Daren
Absolutely awesome notes!!! the bodies in flight routine is worth the price of the notes, superb stuff!!!!
Daren
View Profile
Inner circle
1813 Posts

Profile of Daren
Seriously guys get these notes, they are superb!!!! one of the best lecture notes out there!
Alan Rorrison
View Profile
V.I.P.
2477 Posts

Profile of Alan Rorrison
Comp still running

Gorecki
View Profile
Loyal user
My servante is currently filled with
266 Posts

Profile of Gorecki
Very nice material! And practical, too.

I'll add my voice to the chorus for Bodies in Flight, but Ace Wave is really up my alley.

Well done, Alan!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Alan Rorrison's new lecture notes!!! (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.19 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL