The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Believe it or not... » » Wally Sparks (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

thegreatnippulini
View Profile
Inner circle
of Hell because I've made
2582 Posts

Profile of thegreatnippulini
Anyone remember it? Bad movie, but some of Rodneys best movies were bombs. In the first 10 minutes there is a montage of video featuring insanity. For a split second, I could swear that I saw Harley doing a cinder block BON smash. Other footage included a blockhead, glass walk, the like..... so, who here was a part of that debacle?
The Great Nippulini: body piercer, Guinness World Record holder, blacksmith and man with The World's Strongest Nipples! Does the WORLD care? We shall see...
http://www.greatnippulini.com
Harley Newman
View Profile
Inner circle
5117 Posts

Profile of Harley Newman
They didn't ask us, notify us, pay us, or give us credit.
“You can’t depend on your eyes when your imagination is out of focus” -Mark Twain

www.bladewalker.com
Todd Robbins
View Profile
V.I.P.
New York
2922 Posts

Profile of Todd Robbins
I'm in it walking on glass and eating a lightbulb. I think Fred Kahl is doing Blockhead.
Harley Newman
View Profile
Inner circle
5117 Posts

Profile of Harley Newman
I haven't looked at it in a long time. Most of us were there, because we'd been on the Geraldo Show. (Arranged by Todd, and thank you very much!)

It was the week before Geraldo got his nose broken for the second time, and announced that he was no longer going to do a talk show. I remember that afterward, we all lined up in the hallway, and he shook our hands and thanked us. I was at the end of the line. He looked at me, looked at my hand, and went running away down the hall without saying a word. I guess he was scared of me. Or something.

He's so much larger on TV, than in real life. If there'd ever been a match between Geraldo and Poohbah, I'd have bet on Poohbah.
“You can’t depend on your eyes when your imagination is out of focus” -Mark Twain

www.bladewalker.com
thegreatnippulini
View Profile
Inner circle
of Hell because I've made
2582 Posts

Profile of thegreatnippulini
Quote:
On 2011-04-09 12:11, Todd Robbins wrote:
I'm in it walking on glass and eating a lightbulb. I think Fred Kahl is doing Blockhead.

I thought that was you!
The Great Nippulini: body piercer, Guinness World Record holder, blacksmith and man with The World's Strongest Nipples! Does the WORLD care? We shall see...
http://www.greatnippulini.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Believe it or not... » » Wally Sparks (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL