We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Lights...camera...action! » » My illusion performance on TV show (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

yanchakkuen
View Profile
New user
17 Posts

Profile of yanchakkuen
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56pb8cg8J1s

Still have a lot have to improve, hope you all enjoy with it Smile
MagicB1S
View Profile
Inner circle
Knoxville Tenn.
1039 Posts

Profile of MagicB1S
Very nice
"There are Tricks To All Trades.... My Trade is all Tricks"

"An amature practices until he gets it right. A Professional Practices until he can't get it wrong"

www.Themagicchest.webs.com
bobswislosky@yahoo.com
Christopher Starr
View Profile
Inner circle
Heart of America
1851 Posts

Profile of Christopher Starr
Nicely done.
Ray Pierce
View Profile
Inner circle
Los Angeles, CA
2546 Posts

Profile of Ray Pierce
Great job! You have a lot of flair and style on stage and it looked like the audience loved it. I would focus on the Harbin Barrel Illusion. It has three VERY important principles that make it so much better than any traditional spike and box illusion. With most of the effects in this class... you simply put the sikes everywhere she isn't, which sometimes points to the places she is. In Harbin's very clever handling, he starts with the barrel on its side showing all of the spikes going through it and defies anyone to squeeze through or eeven fit inside. There is no more than about 6" between any of the spikes. The he turns the barrel on end and has the girl get inside, then procedes to place all the spikes back through the barrel. He even turns it around showing the outside covered with the spikes every 6 to 8 inches. Sometimes we don't have to reinvent the wheel when there is so much great work out there. There is at least one of the principles you could use right away with the existing routine that would make it better.

Once again, congratulations on a great spot!
Ray Pierce
KeirRoyale
View Profile
Special user
Denver, CO
550 Posts

Profile of KeirRoyale
Congrats, very nice! My only real critique goes to the camera person for getting in so tight on the Crystal Cylinder illusion that people will think you just crawled in the bottom from off-stage. Also, nice added touch with the stand/platform for the cardboard box. keep up the good work!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Lights...camera...action! » » My illusion performance on TV show (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.08 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL