We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Colored chair (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

magicmayne
View Profile
New user
81 Posts

Profile of magicmayne
Hey guys, I was wondering if anybody knows where to find colored folding chairs for a chair predictions.
Mike Ince
View Profile
Inner circle
2014 Posts

Profile of Mike Ince
Metal chairs: http://remodelista.com/posts/furniture-a......ran-shop

Plastic chairs in blue and red: http://www.shopbrodart.com/furnishings/c......415ec2e9 and yellow(ish) http://www.fullfurnishings.com/OFM-303-P......805.html

More plastic chairs: (buy white and paint them yourself) http://www.wholesalefoldingtablesandchai......ng-chair

So many of the colored chairs available are sized for children. Others are expensive. It may be best to paint them yourself. I'd also like to buy three or four brightly colored chairs.
The secret of deception is in making the truth seem ridiculous.
MichaelCGM
View Profile
Inner circle
Oklahoma City
2284 Posts

Profile of MichaelCGM
Quote:
On 2011-04-10 15:26, magicmayne wrote: Hey guys, I was wondering if anybody knows where to find colored folding chairs for a chair predictions.

You might be better off Googling locations close to your area, rather than seeking suggestions that might not be financially practical from a worldwide Café membership (shipping concerns, etc.). Plus doing your own homework might help you the next time you need an unusual item, since web-searching is an acquired skill. Also, just a heads-up on your website: Your black on dark-blue contact page is really hard to read in my browser (WIN Explorer). I like the homepage pose though… very captivating and friendly.
Magically Yours,

Magical Michael

MagicalMichael.com Smile Laus Deo!
lucavolpe
View Profile
Inner circle
Italy - London
3161 Posts

Profile of lucavolpe
Instead to use colored chair you can use colored circular mat (IKEA) where the people can stand on it, actually Im using a streamlined version of my ultimate chair test routine and all act fit in a suitcase (mat included) and I don't need the chairs anymore!
:)
Or...if you want something special printed under the mat, you can go to any printer facility and they can print on plastic material (which you can also wash after used),ask them to cut in circle shape and you are ready to go!
:)
MichaelCGM
View Profile
Inner circle
Oklahoma City
2284 Posts

Profile of MichaelCGM
Quote:
On 2011-04-10 15:26, magicmayne wrote: Hey guys, I was wondering if anybody knows where to find colored folding chairs for a chair predictions.

Just had a thought that might be really helpful or really stupid. You be the judge. Since most of the basic folding chairs are approximately the same size, why not have some brightly-colored, cloth sleeves made (Naugahyde, leatherette, or whatever), that slip over the top third of the chair back. That way they would pack flat for travel and you could use chairs provided by most venues (state that requirement in your contract).
Magically Yours,

Magical Michael

MagicalMichael.com Smile Laus Deo!
magicmayne
View Profile
New user
81 Posts

Profile of magicmayne
Quote:
On 2011-04-10 16:32, Mike Ince wrote:
Metal chairs: http://remodelista.com/posts/furniture-a......ran-shop

Plastic chairs in blue and red: http://www.shopbrodart.com/furnishings/c......415ec2e9 and yellow(ish) http://www.fullfurnishings.com/OFM-303-P......805.html

More plastic chairs: (buy white and paint them yourself) http://www.wholesalefoldingtablesandchai......ng-chair

So many of the colored chairs available are sized for children. Others are expensive. It may be best to paint them yourself. I'd also like to buy three or four brightly colored chairs.


Thanks brother!!

Zak
parmenion
View Profile
Inner circle
Switzerland/Zürich
3993 Posts

Profile of parmenion
You're welcome!
you never go out from you house and do some shopping?
Btw, I'm looking for colored cup of tea for my cup of tea prediction anybody knows where I can find them? Smile
“I love talking about nothing. It is the only thing I know anything about.”
<BR>Oscar Wilde experimentaliste <br>
<BR>Artist pickpocket Professional
<BR>
<BR>Looking for the best book test in French? send me a PM!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Colored chair (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.16 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL