The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Believe it or not... » » Tucson...Pima Co. Fair... (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

The Curator of the Unusual
View Profile
Inner circle
Tampa FL
1399 Posts

Profile of The Curator of the Unusual
We will once again be @ the Pima Co. Fair April 14 - 24...I know Kahuna, John Shaw and Lady Diabla, Rodrico, Crazy Legs Bob, will be there also, Stop by if in Tucson..Door is always open and the red carpet is ready...
You come to a point in your life when you really don't care what people think about you, you just care what you think about yourself.
Evel Knievel

Tom Jorgenson
View Profile
Inner circle
LOOSE ANGLES, CALIFORNIA
4452 Posts

Profile of Tom Jorgenson
Wish I was there...say HI to friend Ernie.
We dance an invisible dance to music they cannot hear.
ernie guderjahn
View Profile
New user
Cow flop fairground
71 Posts

Profile of ernie guderjahn
Your banner line looks Great. I am over at the Club Corona doing my Magic Of The Mind show, opening for John's Freak Show. Hope to meet you. Good run so far.
abigkahuna/1
View Profile
Loyal user
274 Posts

Profile of abigkahuna/1
Yeah, we are all here--fun in the sun with a light breeze, if you know Tucson this time of year, that's a big deal. My 15th year out here, I think it's Ernie's first and its the third for the Curator, er, should I say "Tractor Bro"
ernie guderjahn
View Profile
New user
Cow flop fairground
71 Posts

Profile of ernie guderjahn
Well Pima County Fair went quite well, got to chew the fat with abigkahuna/1 and the Curator of the Unusual; nice to talk to pros, and working with John Shaw's "Freak Show" was a pleasure - dust, dry, and fun.
Stigmata
View Profile
New user
A small remote village in NAM
52 Posts

Profile of Stigmata
Ahhhh Ernie my old friend. If I was a space traveling,intergalactic,true outlaw magician from the future Id totally use this as my stage name. You however know me by another . It was good times though in Pima backstage. Im glad those 2 brought me along with them.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Believe it or not... » » Tucson...Pima Co. Fair... (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.18 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL