The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » In the hospital with no coins (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
fonda57
View Profile
Inner circle
chicago
3080 Posts

Profile of fonda57
Rannie, thank you for the prayer, you're so nice. I walked to the store today and I could still breathe when I got back. Things are looking up.

Thanks again.
Mb217
View Profile
Inner circle
9530 Posts

Profile of Mb217
How you feeling today my friend? Smile
*Check out my latest: Gifts From The Old Country: A Mini-Magic Book, MBs Mini-Lecture on Coin Magic, The MB Tanspo PLUS, MB's Morgan, Copper Silver INC, Double Trouble, FlySki, Crimp Change - REDUX!, and other fine magic at gumroad.com/mb217magic Smile

"Believe in YOU, and you will see the greatest magic that ever was." -Mb Smile
fonda57
View Profile
Inner circle
chicago
3080 Posts

Profile of fonda57
Hi Marion. I'm feeling fairly rested, still a little weak. But the best thing is my breathing is back in control. I'm a big advocate of breathing. But I'm going to take it slow. Play with coins, drink water.

Thank you, Marion
rsylvester
View Profile
Loyal user
Trying to learn to BP a duck in
269 Posts

Profile of rsylvester
Glad you're feeling better and sorry your health felled your magic, briefly, but your health is more important. I had a knee replacement, and the drugs they gave me made me see magic without it being there. Talk about practicing with your mind! Feel better and be well, buddy. We're all thinking about you. I'm new here but your story touched me and I wanted to chime in with best wishes. The thing about online forums and social media, we all become friends.
fonda57
View Profile
Inner circle
chicago
3080 Posts

Profile of fonda57
RSylvester, thank you for the nice thoughts. Yeah, meds, I've got more now
then I know what to do with, so to speak. And anesthesia, I swear that stuff messes with your mind.

Anyway, take care. See you around.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » In the hospital with no coins (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL