The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Worst dvd (or dvd's )s you've ever purchased... (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4
Roger Kelly
View Profile
Inner circle
Kent, England
3332 Posts

Profile of Roger Kelly
Hmmmmn - looks like one of the trolls' posts has been pulled which kinda makes my last post appear a little out of context and over reactionary.
Zap
View Profile
Regular user
181 Posts

Profile of Zap
Interesting turn in this thread. I believe turned by a troll. Regarding Lee Smith's Step System DVD set, I bought it a while back based on it's presence in a thread about BEST DVDs. I wasn't disappointed. It's a great set, with lots of very practical material. The material is quick, visual, and fairly easy to do. The proof of it's practicality is that the set features live performances in a bar setting with REAL, unrehearsed spectators. It's very clear that this magic is entertaining and effective for real laymen.
MaxfieldsMagic
View Profile
Inner circle
Instead of practicing, I made
3009 Posts

Profile of MaxfieldsMagic
Got to say that even the cr***iest DVD's are beneficial, even by negative example. I have lots of DVDs I haven't even watched yet, but when I do, I always get something out of them, for better or worse. Usually I'll write down "great effects," "great tips," and "things to avoid" in a journal, for future reference. The good DVDs, I'll watch several times. The others - well, that's what Ebay is for.
Now appearing nightly in my basement.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Worst dvd (or dvd's )s you've ever purchased... (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL