The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Bizarre Show TAOM 2011 (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Paul Mims
View Profile
New user
29 Posts

Profile of Paul Mims
The Board of Directors for the Texas Association of Magicians Convention 2011 is proud to announce: A Bizarre Show will be presented at the TAOM 2011 convention in San Antonio Texas during it's annual convention on Saturday night. The show will be dedicated to none other than Ed Solomon. It will feature a variety of performers including a special piece done by Ed. For more information about the convention go to: TAOM2011.com.
Paul Mims
View Profile
New user
29 Posts

Profile of Paul Mims
Tony Chris has been added to the line - up of great talent for the Bizarre Show! More TBA soon...
Paul Mims
View Profile
New user
29 Posts

Profile of Paul Mims
Jamie Salinas - star of the great Houston Seance, will be perfoming one of his incredible routines at the Bizarre Show in San Antonio. Go to taom2011.com and register today. Time is running out!
jamiesalinas
View Profile
Special user
Houston
723 Posts

Profile of jamiesalinas
I am looking forward to this. Anyone here going?

Jamie Salinas
Jamie Salinas
Mr Timothy Gray
View Profile
Veteran user
Rue d'Auseil
362 Posts

Profile of Mr Timothy Gray
Would love to go, but unfortunately do not have the money, as I'm moving to Scotland next month. Have wanted to visit San Antonio one last time before going, as well, but, alas, it's just not in the budget.

Hope everyone has fun.
Yr. Obdt. Svt.,
Mr Timothy Gray

Specializing in the Occult Arts of Fortune Telling, Magic & Mediumship; Est. 1986
jamiesalinas
View Profile
Special user
Houston
723 Posts

Profile of jamiesalinas
I would love to hear from those that are here in this section that will attend.

Jamie Salinas
Jamie Salinas
terrillific
View Profile
Loyal user
San Antonio, TX
262 Posts

Profile of terrillific
I am attending the conference. I’ll be posting things that blow me away. I’d also like to meet many of the magicians there as I’ve been out of the game for a long time. I plan on learning a lot.
jamiesalinas
View Profile
Special user
Houston
723 Posts

Profile of jamiesalinas
See you at the convention!

Jamie
Jamie Salinas
Tony Chris
View Profile
V.I.P.
Vancouver, Canada
716 Posts

Profile of Tony Chris
Nice to meet you today Jamie. Lets rock the house tonight in Texas and show them some lovely bizarre offerings in the show!

Tony
As magicians we create what onlookers call magic. If they truly believe in what we have created for them to witness then magic is real!!!

- TONY CHRIS, A.K.A. Zany Zack

http://www.tonychris.com
Christopher Taylor
View Profile
V.I.P.
British Columbia Canada
2254 Posts

Profile of Christopher Taylor
Tell us all how it goes, Tony.

Christopher
Christopher Taylor

Member P.E.A.

www.taylorimagineering.com

MAKING MENTALISM MORE IMPOSSIBLE
Paul Mims
View Profile
New user
29 Posts

Profile of Paul Mims
I just wanted to thank the following performers for making the TAOM 2011 Bizarre Show an event to remember; Tony Chris, Quentin Reynolds, Jamie Salinas, Ed Solomon, Chris & Catherine Walden, and John Maverick. Mark Worgan served as the MC and did an outstanding job. It was a very good show, and Ed was very pleased with all the performances. Thank you all!
Tony Chris
View Profile
V.I.P.
Vancouver, Canada
716 Posts

Profile of Tony Chris
It was an absolute joy to be there Paul. A really magical night it was!

Tony
As magicians we create what onlookers call magic. If they truly believe in what we have created for them to witness then magic is real!!!

- TONY CHRIS, A.K.A. Zany Zack

http://www.tonychris.com
jamiesalinas
View Profile
Special user
Houston
723 Posts

Profile of jamiesalinas
Thanks Paul! I am so glad that you guys are keeping the tradition alive with the bizarre show! I was thrilled to be a part of the show!

Jamie Salinas
Jamie Salinas
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Bizarre Show TAOM 2011 (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.35 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL