The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Miracle Mat - Card & Coin Hold Outs (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

johnnyb
View Profile
New user
90 Posts

Profile of johnnyb
Miracle Mat - Card & Coin Hold Outs just got it 2 days ago
The close-up pad has slots that will allows the performer to produce regular coins, jumbo coins, and cards in a very magical fashion.
Size is 20 inches by 15 inches it is black with all the hold outs needed for coins an cards this mat is awesome I am a coin worker
and this work sooooo good don't have to worry about where am I going to put the coins at easy to get to. so easy to steel the coins and cards like if it was real magic! can hold differant size coins. mat is well made nice material has to be one of the best holdouts for cards and coins hey and remember tyhe holdouts are not on you you will fry people and other magicians they will be like well it couldn't be a holdout I did not see it got yah!
worth the investment check it out at http://www.BOBSOLARIMAGIC.COM
bob has redone the site and add sooo much stuff I think he bought wharehouse space or something cause WOW!!
http://www.BOBSOLARIMAGIC.COM
MaxfieldsMagic
View Profile
Inner circle
Instead of practicing, I made
3009 Posts

Profile of MaxfieldsMagic
Got this awhile ago through Elmwood. It's attractive, very well made and works exactly as advertised. IMO, this thing's a steal for $49.95. It's a very nice performing surface even if you never use the gimmick. There's a slot for jumbo coins, another for a packet of cards, several for coins or other small flat objects of the same size. You could also use it to steal larger objects if you fit them with an attachment compatible with the slots on the board (just an idea - haven't actually tried it). Customize the surface with your own close-up pad, or just use it as is.

It doesn't have an angle to it to raise it off a flat surface, as some of those "workstations" did that were four times the price but not nearly as sturdy. But that's not really an issue - either have it on top of a smaller table, put rubber leg posts of sufficient height on the bottom, attach a table mount and have it free standing, or put it on top of a folding stand, etc.

This is a great utility device that can be used in any number of routines. It's the sort of thing that makes it easy to create your own effects, or add kickers to the ones you already do. I use this for a standing version of David Regal's A Simple Woodcutter routine, and for the finale to Barry Taylor's version of Shigeo Takagi's coin assembly. Very pleased with the purchase.
Now appearing nightly in my basement.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Miracle Mat - Card & Coin Hold Outs (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL