The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tenyo of Japan » » Tribute To Stereo (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2 [Next]
Inert
View Profile
Special user
Babbled incessantly for
647 Posts

Profile of Inert
I hereby nominate Stereo for distinguished service as "Man Of The Year" on Magic Café's Tenyo blog.

* He is a man of integrity
* He is a man of heart
* He is a man of passion
* He is a man of dedication
* He is a man of goodwill
* He is a man of loyality
* He is a man that is real
* He is a thoughtful man
* He is an inspiring man
* He is a man of honesty
* He is a sharing man
* He is the curator of the ancient Japanese art
* He is an Ambassador for France
* He is an Ambassador for magic

I am proud to say he is my friend.
I am honoured that he is my friend.
World, you mess with Stereo, you mess with all of us united. Be warned.

Speak-up, loud & clear! Do I have a second on this nomination?
stereo
View Profile
Inner circle
France - Paris
1455 Posts

Profile of stereo
??? You are crazy ??? O_O!
I'm too shy to endure such a post.
WTF OMG delete now !!!!

(@_@) (-_-)(*^_^*)\(^o^)/ (>_<)

\(^o\) (/o^)/

(=^.^=)
oombob
View Profile
Special user
Canada
655 Posts

Profile of oombob
Stereo's Tenyo blog is a great achievement... so I'll second that.
DLF
View Profile
Regular user
LA via NYC
145 Posts

Profile of DLF
I third it.
Ok, I'll meet you at the place near the thing where we went that time.
Nicolino
View Profile
Inner circle
2859 Posts

Profile of Nicolino
Honestly, without this blog the whole Tenyo coomunity and section would be considerably poorer! I pray that Davy keeps up the work and passion!
The Mati Envelope
A brandnew peek device for the working mentalist!

Chance's Token
Tarot cards in a scenic piece of mystery.....
magic patagonia
View Profile
Special user
570 Posts

Profile of magic patagonia
I have the honor to have post the first comment on Stereo's blog...

So I can say FIRST!!...hahaha

Seriously I think he made a great job and personally I appreciate better the value of my collection seeing all the job and pasion Stereo put on this.

If the Magic Café would not exist I feel that all this conversations could perfectly be done in Stereo's blog in the comments box he has for every trick.
Houdini103126
View Profile
Elite user
407 Posts

Profile of Houdini103126
His website is awesome!

I would love to do the English translations, always glad to help.
towledge
View Profile
Veteran user
350 Posts

Profile of towledge
Stereo, your site has become my bible for Tenyo research. Thanks for all your work.
macmac
View Profile
Regular user
110 Posts

Profile of macmac
I second, third, fourth, fifth and sixth........everything that has been said about Steroe and his site!
Nicolino
View Profile
Inner circle
2859 Posts

Profile of Nicolino
Yes, it truly is nothing less than a fanpage on.... Stereoids! Smile Smile
The Mati Envelope

Chance's Token
stereo
View Profile
Inner circle
France - Paris
1455 Posts

Profile of stereo
I did not answer, hoping that this post will get lost in the abyss, but it's too late.
Houdini103126 From what language you want translated into English ?
Nicolina, my sweet Nicolina, you should know that I weigh 50kg (110lbs).
I do not want you to be disappointed at our next naughty meeting. Smile
Nicolino
View Profile
Inner circle
2859 Posts

Profile of Nicolino
Smile
The Mati Envelope

Chance's Token
digitaltrip
View Profile
Elite user
452 Posts

Profile of digitaltrip
I agree, thanks Stereo!
Killertweety
View Profile
Inner circle
Belgium (-Europe)
1914 Posts

Profile of Killertweety
I can only agree with everything said above - I believe I am one of 'us' living pretty close to Stereo and really hope to meet him someday (and many others too of course, but that will be much more difficult Smile ) - next time I'm in Paris, not that far away at all (I live near Brussels), I'll let you know Davy Smile !

Stereo's site is indeed a valuable 'encyclopedia' of Tenyo that I too consult a lot. I think I can even say Angelo Carbone's website, which still is a good resource of course (when it works), has been replaced with Stereo's blog ... (sorry Angelo Smile) . I do you keep up the good work Stereo and should you need any help for your website let me know!

Oh and 50 kg? That's 30 kg of muscles when I look at your avatar I think? Smile
saysold1
View Profile
Eternal Order
Recovering Cafe addict with only
10576 Posts

Profile of saysold1
A fantastic site - Stereo has elevated Tenyo magic to a higher place. When I read his blog I feel like I'm at a wonderful museum that is never finished - vibrant, alive and always interesting. Thanks for all you do!
Creator of The SvenPad Supreme(R) line of premium, made in the USA utility props. https://svenpads.com/
DLF
View Profile
Regular user
LA via NYC
145 Posts

Profile of DLF
A Herculean feat.
Ok, I'll meet you at the place near the thing where we went that time.
stuartle
View Profile
Regular user
* UK *
142 Posts

Profile of stuartle
Hi I have to agree that the Tenyo Blog website is an amazing place to find out about Tenyo items old and new and I have no doubt that it took an amazing amount of time to compile and complete all aspects but does it serve as a fan page or hase it become more 'encyclopedic' in which case this is where I will probably get shot down and maybe cause some controversy:

The ratings of the tricks that everybody go off from the site is that of 1 person of whom I believe isn't a magician but simply a collector of Tenyo, for that reason some people maybe put of by the effects if the opportunity arises for them to purchase that particular item if that haven't even seen or handled the effect. So for people to gain a true reflection of an effect wouldn't it make sense to maybe implement a voting/polling system for the masses of visitors that I believe the site to get regularly (of which I am 1) who have played/used the effct to gain a true value for each aspect of the effect instead of that of 1 person???

I am no way trying to devalue the website but it is merely a thought and I no way intend to offend anybody or ruffle anybodies proverbial 'Feathers'...
Nicolino
View Profile
Inner circle
2859 Posts

Profile of Nicolino
Good thought, Stuart, I think this has been debated before but can't recall the result...
Maybe stereo agreed and wanted to implement this feature once he has time and then forgot about it?
The Mati Envelope

Chance's Token
stuartle
View Profile
Regular user
* UK *
142 Posts

Profile of stuartle
It would make for a more accurate and true reflection and opionions of that of people with different experiences i.e. collectors can rate on how they see the effect/design/build in comparison of that of a magician who take the effects and uses them in real life working situations... Also it would make people (myself again included) feel more involved in the Tenyo community as opposed to a mere by-stander to it...
stereo
View Profile
Inner circle
France - Paris
1455 Posts

Profile of stereo
In fact I'd love it but it's simply impossible with blogger, or less impossible with my knowledge of blogger and HTML.
As I've often said you can have your say in the comments, write your own reviews to be added to the site to give your opinion. The notes are for guidance is a little more to help people see more clearly. Then they can make their choices by looking at the videos etc.. I change it myself often notes, very often.
I often thought to remove them (the note) but people told me to love the system though it is subjective.
Want to make your experience on effect? participate, write your review, is alas all I can do because it is a simple blog and not a real website where I have any power.
Must take notes as an indication, not as truth.
Some like brown, others pink. That's life. Another example, I read on genii magasine that for the new 2000 Line, the magasine say that the more interesting trick of this years was The cutting edge... For me The cutting edge is one of the worst trick ever invented, poor quality, poor finitions etc.. etc ... This is unfortunately still difficult to have an opinion that everyone will share, alas it does not exist in our world.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tenyo of Japan » » Tribute To Stereo (0 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.18 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL