The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Pardon me, sir... » » Stealing finger rings (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Bondy
View Profile
Regular user
125 Posts

Profile of Bondy
Hey all, I wanted to know if you guys had any methods of removing a spectators finger ring without them realizing it. I can't seem to workout a way of doing it.
parmenion
View Profile
Inner circle
Switzerland/Zürich
3996 Posts

Profile of parmenion
Yes, I have one and I think others professional pickpocket has the same one.
The method is logical.
“I love talking about nothing. It is the only thing I know anything about.”
<BR>Oscar Wilde experimentaliste <br>
<BR>Artist pickpocket Professional
<BR>
<BR>Looking for the best book test in French? send me a PM!
Bondy
View Profile
Regular user
125 Posts

Profile of Bondy
I try twisting the ring off but they always tend to get stuck, is there a good recourse for ring steals
jlevey
View Profile
Inner circle
Montreal, Quebec, Canada
2133 Posts

Profile of jlevey
Butter-up your Mark's digit first! Smile
Jonathan
Max & Maxine Entertainment
Magicians with a touch of comedy!
Bondy
View Profile
Regular user
125 Posts

Profile of Bondy
Funny, but it's a serious question.
jlevey
View Profile
Inner circle
Montreal, Quebec, Canada
2133 Posts

Profile of jlevey
Sorry about that Bondy. You are right. A serious question like yours deserves a serious, more thoughtful reply. Please accept my sincere aplogies.

Below is about the best that I have to offer on the subject. Others out there will likely have their tips and advice to offer in an effort to help.

Frankly, rather than struggle to get the ring off the spectator's finger, I prefer to coax the spectator into taking their finger ring off for me to examine (with a jeweler's Lupe) , then I move into a vanish and a half put pocket from a nearby spectator's inside jacket. As I withdraw the ring from the pocket, I secretly pull out what is inside (ie. a wallet, eyeglasses, etc.), and once I return the ring safely to its delighted owner, I pull the aforementioned object (ie. a wallet) from the inside coat of another nearby spectator, and on and on and on... as long as I like. Lots of fun and excitement and cause for amazement --but , I realize, not quite the information you are searching for. Still, hopefully, some of my ideas and very physical methods executed in a humorous, good-natured style of a gentleman thief, may prove of some value to those looking to do some sort of pickpocketing related work with finger rings.

Good luck and best wishes! Smile

Jonathan
Jonathan
Bondy
View Profile
Regular user
125 Posts

Profile of Bondy
Thanks for the idea, it'll be a great subsitute until I can figure out an actaul unoticed steal. Thank you very much Smile
jlevey
View Profile
Inner circle
Montreal, Quebec, Canada
2133 Posts

Profile of jlevey
Glad you found this helpful Bondy. Good luck with these ideas. Have fun with them. In the meantime, hope you find what you're searching for in terms of finding ways to lift finger rings without the person knowing. Perhaps Dominique could offer some insights, tips and advice on this subject. He has recently joined the Café and is likely one one the most accomplished pickpockets amongst us.

If he does not spot and contribute to this thread, consider sending him a PM.

Jonathan
Jonathan
Bondy
View Profile
Regular user
125 Posts

Profile of Bondy
Thank you I had no idea Dominique has joined Smile
jlevey
View Profile
Inner circle
Montreal, Quebec, Canada
2133 Posts

Profile of jlevey
Incredible as it seems, it is true. And he seems very disposed to wards helping serious newcomers to the filed. Sadly, no seems to have given him the warm and appreciative welcome that he so deserves.

--Unless, it is another up-and-coming pickpocket with the same Stage name and the legendary and truly incredible Dominique!

Jonathan
Jonathan
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Pardon me, sir... » » Stealing finger rings (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL