The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Knots and loops » » The BEST Rope I have EVER USED! (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2~3~4~5 [Next]
magicmanfrank
View Profile
Inner circle
1127 Posts

Profile of magicmanfrank
Hi Gang!

If you folks haven't had the chance to check out Dany Baronian's BTC3 Rope, than you don't know what you are missing!

I do a cut & restored rope routine in almost every show during my 6 month Fair Season each year, and have tried a LOT of different ropes over the last 28 years!

Dany's BTC3 rope is with out a doubt the BEST Rope that I have EVER USED!!! BAR NONE!!! Smile

Do yourself a favor and check it out at: http://www.BaronianTrading.com/Ropes.html

Please note that I am in no way associated with Dany exept for the fact that I am a VERY Satisfied Customer!

=Frank=
The Early Bird may get the Worm, but it's the SECOND Mouse that gets the CHEESE!!!

Frank Thurston

www.FrankThurstonMagic.com

https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Magic-of-Frank-Thurston/116625117910?ref=nf
snowpuppy
View Profile
Veteran user
Juneau,Alaska
323 Posts

Profile of snowpuppy
Thanks Frank,I'll order some soon!!!
magicmanfrank
View Profile
Inner circle
1127 Posts

Profile of magicmanfrank
You WON'T be dissapointed!

By the way the BTC3 is a 10mm rope that is PRE-CORED!

I prefer the rope cored, as it make the rope so much more supple and easy to work with in my opinion!

=Frank=
The Early Bird may get the Worm, but it's the SECOND Mouse that gets the CHEESE!!!

Frank Thurston

Jimmy Joza
View Profile
Special user
New York City
747 Posts

Profile of Jimmy Joza
The rope looks great. I'm going to place an order as well. Thanks for the information, Frank!

Jimmy
"Those who simply walk in others' tracks leave no footprints."
yachanin
View Profile
Inner circle
Cleveland, OH
2085 Posts

Profile of yachanin
Hi Frank,

I've used Dany's rope for a couple years and love it as well. I use the rope with the core, rather than the pre-cored rope (I don't usually perform a cut-n-restored rope routine).

Regards, Steve
magicians
View Profile
Inner circle
Teacher and Legend
2898 Posts

Profile of magicians
Danny sells it to me as well, and I supply my clients and students with it. The rope matches my Linking ropes so it is perfect for me.
Illusionist, Illusionist consulting, product development, stage consultant, seasoned performer for over 35 years. Specializing in original effects. Highly opinionated, usually correct, and not afraid of jealous critics. I've been a puppet, a pirate, a pawn and a King. Free lance gynecologist.
Al Angello
View Profile
Eternal Order
Collegeville, Pa. USA
11047 Posts

Profile of Al Angello
Ian
Do you make your own linking rope?
Al Angello The Comic Juggler/Magician
http://www.juggleral.com
http://home.comcast.net/~juggleral/
"Footprints on your ceiling are almost gone"
magicians
View Profile
Inner circle
Teacher and Legend
2898 Posts

Profile of magicians
Quote:
On 2011-04-21 08:52, Al Angello wrote:
Ian
Do you make your own linking rope?

no, I found the loftus rope set to be better than all of the so called "deluxe sets" but I am always open.
Illusionist, Illusionist consulting, product development, stage consultant, seasoned performer for over 35 years. Specializing in original effects. Highly opinionated, usually correct, and not afraid of jealous critics. I've been a puppet, a pirate, a pawn and a King. Free lance gynecologist.
Regan
View Profile
Inner circle
U.S.A.
5699 Posts

Profile of Regan
Thanks Frank!
Mister Mystery
magicmanfrank
View Profile
Inner circle
1127 Posts

Profile of magicmanfrank
My pleasure!

Frank Thurston

dbaronian
View Profile
Regular user
Northridge, CA
199 Posts

Profile of dbaronian
Hi guys,
I haven't been on the Café' for a while and I just saw this thread...Thanks Frank.
For those of you that don't know me yet, I'm "the rope guy" as they call me. I sell magicians rope & high leverage shears...thats it...for now. I got into this several years ago and have been working to expand the line, its a process...so please be patient. I sell quality rope at great prices, I ship worldwide and have an international customer base as well as US. I've sold to high profile magicians as well as those just starting. It's a small operation that is growing from my garage. You only deal with me, there's no other person that handles orders or questions....just me...Dany...the rope guy.

For now I only have the 4 ropes listed on my website, check for details at http://www.BaronianTrading.com. I also sell THE BEST shears for these ropes, don't take MY word for it, ask anyone on this Café that has bought them from me...or just get a pair and see for yourself. You'll only have to buy them once..unless you want a back up in case you lose it.

If you have any questions, please email me directly at dany@baroniantrading.com as I don't get on the Café as much as I did before.

Thank you
Dany Baronian
http://www.BaronianTrading.com
BaronianTrading.com...your #1 source for magicians' rope.
ade
View Profile
New user
Singapore
85 Posts

Profile of ade
I thought I'd just add in my 2 cents worth here... Recently just bought my ropes from Dany and I must say, if you're looking at very soft pliant cotton ropes to work with, his are excellent. Dany's also replied my emails very promptly and did a followup to see if everything was okay! Pretty good service I'd say. The only grouse if I can so put it that way, is that it was quite dusty when it arrived here at Singapore, and as you know, dust and white ropes don't go together well!
dbaronian
View Profile
Regular user
Northridge, CA
199 Posts

Profile of dbaronian
Just to make the last post clear...the ropes come in spools and have a clear plastic wrap on it, then the spool is also in a plastic bag, and finally it is in a box. Not exactly sure how the ropes would be dusty...but I can't see it and I can't justify debating with Ade.

Posted: Aug 2, 2011 12:39am
Hello Everyone,

First of all...I would like to thank all of you for your business and continued support, without you I would be at the end of the rope.

I wanted to inform you that I will be restocking inventory soon and wanted to know if any of you need to stock rope in large amounts (10+). Please let me know the type of ropes you need and the quantities. I do have rope now, but the inventory I have is limited and dwindling. Special pricing is available if you would like to place a special order, but I will not be able to send you the ropes until I have enough in stock (depending on the amount you order). If I do not have the amount that you currently need, I can take a deposit and order it along with my inventory from my factory. If I have confused you...please email me directly or send a PM.

Dany Baronian
BaronianTrading.com
Codyreese
View Profile
New user
Salt Lake City
56 Posts

Profile of Codyreese
Dany,

Just placed my first order. Can't wait to get it!

Thanks.
magicians
View Profile
Inner circle
Teacher and Legend
2898 Posts

Profile of magicians
I buy from Danny and resell it to my clients in smaller rolls. I like it because the 10mm precored is only sleightly smaller than the linking ropes I sell in my Dances with rope routine. That continuity serves me well.
charliecheckers
View Profile
Inner circle
1969 Posts

Profile of charliecheckers
Rope looks great, thanks for sharing!
Codyreese
View Profile
New user
Salt Lake City
56 Posts

Profile of Codyreese
Just received my rope! Fast shipping and the rope comes tightly shrink wrapped then bagged then boxed. No dust at all.
dbaronian
View Profile
Regular user
Northridge, CA
199 Posts

Profile of dbaronian
Smile
magicmanfrank
View Profile
Inner circle
1127 Posts

Profile of magicmanfrank
Smile

Frank Thurston

MagicallyMe
View Profile
Veteran user
Manhattan Beach, CA
354 Posts

Profile of MagicallyMe
Thanks for all of the great suggestions everyone! I just got Richard Sander's Fiber Optics and had been wondering what type of rope he used. Thanks!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Knots and loops » » The BEST Rope I have EVER USED! (1 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2~3~4~5 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.15 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL