The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The International Brotherhood of Magicians! » » David Regal Lecture - Chicago 4/29 (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

kamlet
View Profile
New user
Chicago, IL
56 Posts

Profile of kamlet
I.B.M. RING 43 PRESENTS

David Regal
Friday 29th 7:30 P.M.
St. Francis Hospital, South Conference Room
355 Ridge Ave
Evanston IL
Guests $15

Come see the Academy of Magical Arts (Magic Castle) Lecturer of the Year!!

The lecture will feature some fantastic effects from his latest book, Approaching Magic. David performs and teaches tricks with beer, coins, marshmallows, dollar bills, credit cards and much, much more. Maybe even a few card tricks.

Here’s what others have to say about David

"David Regal’s magic is just sensational, and the presentations are equally ingenious.
He’s fooled me, surprised me, made me laugh, and made me wonder. Most of all, he made me wonder where all these great ideas come from."
—Jim Steinmeyer

"Brilliance in action, David gives you his real world – real work."
—Jeff McBride

“David Regal is different. Not only can he easily fool lay people and gleefully torture magicians, he effortlessly etches his persona onto the collective consciousness. He is much more than a human Pez dispenser of knuckle-busting miracles on demand. His wit draws on a reservoir that straddles the arc from Paleozoic to sci-fi. His comedic repartee has a syncopated beat that tickles the audience’s sensibilities...”
--- Genii Magazine

For more information you can go to http://www.ring43.org
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The International Brotherhood of Magicians! » » David Regal Lecture - Chicago 4/29 (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL