The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Contest for free handmade props + free podcast!! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Paul Prater
View Profile
Elite user
North Little Rock, AR
483 Posts

Profile of Paul Prater
I just put out episode two of my podcast, "The Study." I discuss some basic issues in bizarre magic, have a few reviews, tell some stories and have a contest. This month the winner of the contest will win a handmade leather chop cup. Check out the podcast for info on how to enter!

I have put some time and money into this so I want to know if it is helpful to anyone out there. If you listen to it, let me know what you think. What did you like, what did you not like? What suggestions do you have? I want to continue to grow this and add more supporting information in the future.

Just to be clear, you don't have to have an iPod to listen to it. You can stream live over your computer as well. We all know you have one of those! So, where can you listen to it? You can listen here:
http://www.paulprater.com/paulprater1_009.11

Thanks,

Paul
Paul Prater
View Profile
Elite user
North Little Rock, AR
483 Posts

Profile of Paul Prater
It seems one of my segments inadvertently repeated. Sorry for that. I'll fix it this evening. Thanks to Joshua for pointing that out.
JAlenS
View Profile
Inner circle
Oklahoma
1523 Posts

Profile of JAlenS
Paul, you're on fire man. Keep it up Smile
Paul Prater
View Profile
Elite user
North Little Rock, AR
483 Posts

Profile of Paul Prater
Thanks! Feeling very motivated right now.

Podcast fixed hopefully. I am not particularly technologically proficient. I just keep bumbling around until I get it right.
Crossroads Mystic
View Profile
Elite user
Rapid City, SD
498 Posts

Profile of Crossroads Mystic
Listen to both today, time well spend in my opinion. I'll have to re-listen to the second one, I missed the contest details (or there where missing?).

~Gavin
...from whose bourne,

no traveler returns...

Formerly Mr.Skin

facebook.com/CrossroadsMystic
Paul Prater
View Profile
Elite user
North Little Rock, AR
483 Posts

Profile of Paul Prater
Gavin,

Send me your best bizarre or storytelling routine involving a chop cup. Why is it leather? What was it used for? Waht is in it? What loads do you use? Thanks for listening.

Paul
Sean-Paul
View Profile
Regular user
163 Posts

Profile of Sean-Paul
I just started listening to the podcasts. Fantastic - I will be loading them into my phone and listening to them when I work out.

Thanks Paul!
Crossroads Mystic
View Profile
Elite user
Rapid City, SD
498 Posts

Profile of Crossroads Mystic
Thanks Paul.
~G
...from whose bourne,

no traveler returns...

Formerly Mr.Skin

facebook.com/CrossroadsMystic
EddiefromEugene
View Profile
New user
Eugene, Oregon
83 Posts

Profile of EddiefromEugene
Great podcast so far Paul!
EddiefromEugene
View Profile
New user
Eugene, Oregon
83 Posts

Profile of EddiefromEugene
When is the new show coming out?
S.WARD
View Profile
Loyal user
United Kingdom
251 Posts

Profile of S.WARD
Great podcasts, I enjoy hearing them on my ipod when I go for a walk.
Paul Prater
View Profile
Elite user
North Little Rock, AR
483 Posts

Profile of Paul Prater
Thanks guys. I appreciate the support. I am shooting for having a new podcast out this week. I have most of it recorded. I can't gurantee it, but it is looking good. I try to get them out by the third week of each month. Sometimes it is tough to stay on that schedule though.
Paul Prater
View Profile
Elite user
North Little Rock, AR
483 Posts

Profile of Paul Prater
Ask and you shall receive! A new episode is ready now.

http://www.paulprater.com/paulprater1_009.11
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Contest for free handmade props + free podcast!! (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.12 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL