The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Mr. and Ms. ....Pendulum (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

RicHeka
View Profile
Inner circle
3999 Posts

Profile of RicHeka
Godzilla
View Profile
Inner circle
Tied & Untied Witches on
5318 Posts

Profile of Godzilla
Very nice Rich ! Could that be made into a bracelet also ?
That makes them just so handy for impromptu ...I love having one right there to use !

-G
"If you watch Godzilla backwards, it's about a big ass lizard who helps rebuild a half burnt-down city, then moonwalks back into the ocean"
Chris Meece
View Profile
Special user
Somerset Kentucky
801 Posts

Profile of Chris Meece
Oh very nice. I am awaiting my Haunted Key set from Paul Prater and would prefer to use that as my pendulum. But this thing is almost too good to pass up.
All small town magicians know what 793.8 signifies.
RicHeka
View Profile
Inner circle
3999 Posts

Profile of RicHeka
G....you read my mind Smile I was going to put this one up later today. It has magnetic connectors. http://tinyurl.com/3dxwwm4

Shown is some nice thick chain I just got in. Let me know if you would like something customized. I can also make a bracelet utilizing two of the large bone Mr.skulls [light or dark] also One Mr. and one turquoise Ms.

Thank-you Chris!
Chris Meece
View Profile
Special user
Somerset Kentucky
801 Posts

Profile of Chris Meece
Ordered.
Godzilla
View Profile
Inner circle
Tied & Untied Witches on
5318 Posts

Profile of Godzilla
Me be liken to have one too ! lol

Sent you a PM Rich, with my order !

-G
"If you watch Godzilla backwards, it's about a big ass lizard who helps rebuild a half burnt-down city, then moonwalks back into the ocean"
Godzilla
View Profile
Inner circle
Tied & Untied Witches on
5318 Posts

Profile of Godzilla
OH Rich, I forgot to add...I want the MS. on Top ! lol

-G
RicHeka
View Profile
Inner circle
3999 Posts

Profile of RicHeka
The unselfish Godzilla told me to post his completed Mr. and Mrs. Pendulum bracelet so here it is: http://tinyurl.com/443bpgb

http://tinyurl.com/3jnkzda

Easy off....dowse....easy back on.

I like the way it turned out, so I also made one for myself. "Have Pendulum will travel" Smile

Rich
Chris Meece
View Profile
Special user
Somerset Kentucky
801 Posts

Profile of Chris Meece
Absolutely color me green with envy. I love the bracelet version. I may love it enough to order a second set of this just to have mine like that. Very nice work.
Godzilla
View Profile
Inner circle
Tied & Untied Witches on
5318 Posts

Profile of Godzilla
Rich, That bracelet looks great ! I can't wait to get it here. The nice thing about it, has two bobs and you can wear as Jewelry. I purchased my first bracelet from Mental Craft,and found out how much I like the pendulum in bracelet form. This works so well for impromptu ! You notice people looking at it ,or asking about your bracelet,then you take it off and use it as a pendulum. This blows them away, the fact it is a bracelet and pendulum. Nice, it having two bobs,so spec can use whatever bob they want.Gives you two scripts/patter to use also. The pendulum is as close to real magic as it gets. This gets to happen in the specs own hand,imagine holding a pendulum and it be swinging one direction and slows down and starts swinging another direction in your hand, without outside forces ! Like true Magic!
Here is something else I have done recently and will do with this pendulum also. I have made some special nails, that I am calling coffin nails (steel). I have aged them. You can hand a spec a nail and go to story of it being a coffin nail. I love the look on their faces thinking they are holding an old coffin nail. You then can add the nail to the magnet on bracelet/pendulum and use as the end BOB .Then I give the nail to the spec. (certain type of nail that makes a very unusual coffin nail!...if you are interested in nail type PM me and I will tell you what it is !).
For you guys that are into Pendulums , I suggest you talk to Rich and have him make you up one,or ask him to come up with an ideal of your own !

-G
RicHeka
View Profile
Inner circle
3999 Posts

Profile of RicHeka
Once again thank-you G. I like the way you think! Your Mr. and Mrs. Pendulum Bracelet should arrive any day now. BTW...I just noticed the quote in your signature...lol...that's a good one!

Thank-you Chris! Your pendy is well on the way too

For anyone interested:

Here is my latest Pendulum Bracelet. I went to school with two brothers with the last name 'Skully' Smile

http://tinyurl.com/3g3h88j

http://tinyurl.com/3lnwc96

Happy trails.
Rich
Godzilla
View Profile
Inner circle
Tied & Untied Witches on
5318 Posts

Profile of Godzilla
Rich, I got Mr and Mrs Bracelet today. It is much,much nicer in person ...The photos do not do it justice ! Nice looking piece of jewelry !!!
It will grab attention from the public...and I am an attention W**** !
Rich,To Quote Alice Cooper's song "Devils Food"..."I'm Getting Ready for the Lady" ! (:

-G
Bob Clayton
View Profile
Loyal user
245 Posts

Profile of Bob Clayton
Rich, receive the Mr and Mrs bracelet and the antique haunted key the other day and all I can say is Wow! Both are great individually, but in combination (attaching the key to the magnet of the bracelet) makes one truly awesome looking pendulum.

Cheers,
Bob
RicHeka
View Profile
Inner circle
3999 Posts

Profile of RicHeka
G and Bob...I am glad you like your new tools. Yes Bob any of my haunted keys work nicely. I am sure Pauls will work great too. Also, in a pinch a teaspoon makes a nice pendulum 'bob'.

Here is a new bracelet I really like: He just bring's a smile to my face. Smile

http://tinyurl.com/3vqcyyg

Rich
Godzilla
View Profile
Inner circle
Tied & Untied Witches on
5318 Posts

Profile of Godzilla
Rich, Very cool...You are a "Master of Your Art" !

-G
RicHeka
View Profile
Inner circle
3999 Posts

Profile of RicHeka
Thanks again for your kind compliment G.

For anyone here with Lunar inclinations hers is my latest keychain/watchchain Pendulum.

http://s284.photobucket.com/albums/ll36/......lideshow

Rich
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Mr. and Ms. ....Pendulum (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.13 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL