The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » The Cradle Control by Chris Piercy (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Prager
View Profile
Inner circle
e-Mentalism.com
1858 Posts

Profile of Prager
The Cradle Control is a new, simple and easy to learn card sleight that allows you to control a card effortless and unsuspiciously to the bottom, top or as far from the bottom as you like.

It also works as excellent utility move that allows you to steal a card out easily, switch one card for another, conceal an odd-backer or even just as a peek.

The Cradle Control ebook explains 4 different variations of the sleight, references 5 applications for the sleight to get your creative juices going and finally 8 fully audience-tested card effects are taught.

“This is versatile, clever, direct and functional. Real world stuff” Ben Harris

“If you are looking for a cool new sleight that can jump start your creativity, check out the Cradle Control.” Donny Orbit

“I really like this move, I think card enthusiasts will appreciate its application to some other card work.” Andrew Loh

“The sleight itself is brilliant and definitely one I’ll be using.” Rus Andrews

Avaliable as an instant download at http://www.mentalshocks.com
Jose Prager
The man who knows how to amuse and mystify

www.e-mentalism.com
Secret products for mentalists.
brehaut
View Profile
Inner circle
kentucky
2531 Posts

Profile of brehaut
On a scale of 1-10 what would you rate the difficulty? thanks
Chris Piercy
View Profile
Special user
Dorset, England
932 Posts

Profile of Chris Piercy
Cardicians will probably get this immediately, if you are a regular card user I'd put it at about 3, if you're a beginner maybe a 4.
Obviously it needs practice to make it smooth!
Cameron Francis
View Profile
V.I.P.
7025 Posts

Profile of Cameron Francis
This is really nice! I like this control a lot.
MOMENT'S NOTICE LIVE 3 - Six impromptu card tricks! Out now! http://cameronfrancismagic.com/moments-notice-live-3.html
Stucky
View Profile
Inner circle
I'm Batman!
1355 Posts

Profile of Stucky
I'd like to see a demo.
Official Thread Killer
brainman
View Profile
Special user
970 Posts

Profile of brainman
Me too ; )
Chris Piercy
View Profile
Special user
Dorset, England
932 Posts

Profile of Chris Piercy
I've PMed both of you.

Regards,
Chris
Dominic Reyes
View Profile
Inner circle
Got to a gig too early so wrote his
1429 Posts

Profile of Dominic Reyes
Well done Chris!

I've added this to our UK and US magic shops. The first moment Chris taught me this, I saw quite a few possibilities.
It's a lovely feeling, when you see something new and think 'Aha! I know just where I will use that!'
Chris Piercy
View Profile
Special user
Dorset, England
932 Posts

Profile of Chris Piercy
Go here to see a live performance of Pocketed Reversal which is taught in the eBook

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EJ6vrVYyWKk
Rus ANDREWS
View Profile
Inner circle
1451 Posts

Profile of Rus ANDREWS
Great commercial effect, nice routine.

I can see how this move can be adapted to different effects.

Great work

All the best

R
Chris Piercy
View Profile
Special user
Dorset, England
932 Posts

Profile of Chris Piercy
Now only available from me directly or magicshop.co.uk
Olympic Adam
View Profile
Inner circle
1259 Posts

Profile of Olympic Adam
Just got this and I was a little unsure of how a new sleight or move might work out. After reading the first description I was really happy and thought, I can use this everyday.

One other thing about a new move like this was that it would be a short eBook but it really goes into detail about everything and the move practically works itself.

This is such a fair and easy control. I thought it was too much to be true, but that's what it is!

From getting the eBook you can easily perform this in no time, and it will work great.

I can see people using this everyday, I like anything that is workable and can be added to my routines and this can give a new sleight that will keep things fresh in my slow card routine.

Will work perfectly in an ACR,
Protection for mind readers and mentalists: http://tricksofthemind.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » The Cradle Control by Chris Piercy (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL