The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tenyo of Japan » » Would you sell all of your non-Tenyo magic to buy Tenyo magic? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Houdini103126
View Profile
Elite user
407 Posts

Profile of Houdini103126
Lately, I've been seriously considering selling/trading the majority of my non-Tenyo magic collection to purchase Tenyo magic. The more I recollect about all of the time I've spent half enjoying non-Tenyo magic and loving Tenyo magic, the more appealing it sounds to sell-off my non-Tenyo magic.

Has anyone else done this? Tenyo magic is interesting because many Tenyo collectors aren't magicians at all. I find this to be incredibly interesting. So many non-Tenyo magic tricks take so much practice and time to learn, it can almost be a turn-off. You literally have to be a "magic geek" to get good at traditional magic tricks. I have some wonderful effects I don't think I could part with, but the majority of my non-Tenyo magic I could.

Furthermore, the Tenyo stuff seems to really hold its value. As Tenyo is a "toy", there is a collectible element to Tenyo magic. This holds true for some non-Tenyo magic as well, but not vast majority.

Are there any magicians heavy on Tenyo and light on non-Tenyo magic that would like to trade? I am happy to compile a list, I have top quality effects that I've either never used or used just a few times.

I'm also fascinated by illusion design, much more so than performing magic, which is one of the reasons I'm so addicted to Tenyo, some of the effects are brilliant!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tenyo of Japan » » Would you sell all of your non-Tenyo magic to buy Tenyo magic? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL