The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tenyo of Japan » » Tenyo Do It Yourself (DIY)! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Houdini103126
View Profile
Elite user
407 Posts

Profile of Houdini103126
Are you having a real tough time obtaining a certain Tenyo treasure? Is the Tenyo relic you want simply too expensive at the moment? Are you simply looking for a weekend project? Look no further!

As today is Easter Sunday, and being that Easter Island was founded on Easter Sunday (hence the name), I decided to take it upon myself to undertake a short project and create my own DIY version of Tenyo's Easter Sunday masterpiece, Eye of the Idol!

Enjoy the poor man's Eye of the Idol from Tinyo!

http://youtu.be/QOLwuh5WpWo

;-)
superpixel
View Profile
Regular user
Knoxville, TN
131 Posts

Profile of superpixel
Ha, nice. If only it were possible to replicate these rare gems Smile
-- superpixel = Victor --
cyberdave03
View Profile
Veteran user
312 Posts

Profile of cyberdave03
So that's how it's done! Smile
magic patagonia
View Profile
Special user
570 Posts

Profile of magic patagonia
What you are not telling us is that these are real diamonds that you are planning to sell to buy hundreds of eye of the idols... Smile
Houdini103126
View Profile
Elite user
407 Posts

Profile of Houdini103126
LOL.

I think it would be hilarious to start a Tenyo parody thread. Patagonia could use his superb videographic skills to further provide Tenyo hilarity!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tenyo of Japan » » Tenyo Do It Yourself (DIY)! (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL