The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Hi Everyone! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

O. Silvester
View Profile
New user
25 Posts

Profile of O. Silvester
Hi everyone,

Really can't believe the amount of internationally renowned magicians that frequent this forum Smile . Makes me (a beginner who just started 3 months ago) feel so inadequate...haha! Would need all the guidance I can get!

Thanks all.
Silvester Smile
Frank Tougas
View Profile
Inner circle
Minneapolis, MN
1712 Posts

Profile of Frank Tougas
Welcome,

We are sure seeing a lot of people lately from Singapore. It appears to be very active, magically speaking. In your opinion, what's up with the magic scene there?
Frank Tougas The Twin Cities Most "Kid Experienced" Children's Performer :"Creating Positive Memories...One Smile at a Time"
Steve Brooks
View Profile
Founder / Manager
Northern California - United States
3780 Posts

Profile of Steve Brooks
Welcome to The Magic Café!
Smile
"Always be you because nobody else can" - Steve Brooks
O. Silvester
View Profile
New user
25 Posts

Profile of O. Silvester
Quote:
On 2003-08-10 17:09, Frank Tougas wrote:
Welcome,

We are sure seeing a lot of people lately from Singapore. It appears to be very active, magically speaking. In your opinion, what's up with the magic scene there?

Hi Frank,

Sorry for the late reply.

Well, I think the magic scene here is getting rather stirred. We have a great stage magician called Lawrence Khong who has performed in Las Vegas before and was involved in some major way in the Magic Convention in Singapore last year. I think, and surely hope, that the magic scene here would continue to "actify"...is there such a word? lol... Smile

-Silvester-
Chrystal
View Profile
Inner circle
Canada/France
1552 Posts

Profile of Chrystal
Hi Silvester,

You're right about the talented people that visit the Café. All input is important and don't hesistate to ask questions as lots of friendly people willing to help out.

Welcome! Smile
phandal
View Profile

0 Posts

Profile of phandal
Hi I m from s'pore too... perhaps we could exchange icq nos? I have been actively practising for abt 6 mths now, but on and off due to school.

Chris.
Those who dream by day are cognizant of the things that escape those who dream only by night -- Egdar Allan Poe
wizz
View Profile
New user
24 Posts

Profile of wizz
Ive only been doing magic for over a year but when I started I got a couple of books on "magic tricks". These books give loads of different tricks coins, cards, after diner, other little thing.If you look through and see what you like then you will get a feel for where to got next. Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Hi Everyone! (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL