The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » I'm a real boy! » » Opinions appreciated... (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
manal
View Profile
Inner circle
York ,PA.
1412 Posts

Profile of manal
I'm sure they will turn out very nice.

On a side note I spent the last 3 days building a new carving bench and nearly have it completed.
I ordered the Ray Guyall figure making manual yesterday and hope to soon start carving my first figure. I realize it dosen't contain carving info but I have been carving now for 18 years and really need the info on the body and all the gizmos. I am sure Mr. Guyll's expertise will certainly help.

Good luck with your ventrillo and magic endeavers.
Life is too important to take seriously.

james@jamesmanalli.com

www.jamesmanalli.com
Howie Diddot
View Profile
Inner circle
San Francisco & Los Angeles California
3288 Posts

Profile of Howie Diddot
Thanks a lot Manal,

This weekend I am instructing a class but next weekend I am planning to go to the archery range where there are always kids and parents.

I am going to take my rabbits and an animal pen to let them roam around the grassy area as I practice and at the same time distribute my new Magic business cards.

Buzz
Howie Diddot
View Profile
Inner circle
3288 Posts

Profile of Howie Diddot
Quote:
On 2011-04-29 09:41, CaptKirk wrote:
Sorry it took so long to reply! I like picture #'s: 1 - 2 - 5 - 7 - 15. I see nothing wrong with a pic of you as a magician but I'd leave your vent figure out of that particular one (like you did). GREAT pictures, BTW!

Capt;
I had images with magic and Dan, magic alone. and Dan alone to cover all my bases; Tom has a point that some of the cheaper magic props do not look good; out of the 700 images I have, I only need a few to get me going until I have a better direction of my routine and narrow my goals.

I am now in shotgun mode with a wide pattern trying to hit my mark; in time I will have a better aim on my future.

Thanks for assisting me in choosing my photos
Bob Baker
View Profile
Inner circle
1111 Posts

Profile of Bob Baker
Quote:
On 2011-04-29 21:01, Howie Diddot wrote:

I am going to take my rabbits and an animal pen to let them roam around the grassy area as I practice and at the same time distribute my new Magic business cards.

Buzz

I really think that letting the kids watch you take archery practice on your rabbits will garner you very few shows.

:) Smile

Bob
maps
View Profile
Inner circle
1124 Posts

Profile of maps
The pitures are nice but I prefer the close up shots more than the ones with the magic props.The focus is on you and the props are taking the focus off you and Dan.Maybe the main pic should have just you and Dan in a nice pose and then use the other pics (maybe smaller in size) to advertise yr magic in yr show.Just my two cents
The pic with the props and backdrops makes you look small.
the heart is where the magic begins
Visit my website
[www.mascotsandpuppets.com]
Howie Diddot
View Profile
Inner circle
3288 Posts

Profile of Howie Diddot
Quote:
On 2011-04-29 22:49, Bob Baker wrote:
Quote:
On 2011-04-29 21:01, Howie Diddot wrote:

Buzz

I really think that letting the kids watch you take archery practice on your rabbits will garner you very few shows.

:) Smile

Bob

It's like shooting a fish in a barrel, but a guy gotta eat!!!
Howie Diddot
View Profile
Inner circle
3288 Posts

Profile of Howie Diddot
Here is one of my new photographs that you guys assisted me with, I Just wanted to thank everyone that contributed in making a choice.

Next week I’m having a caricature drawn of this one for the cover of the coloring book

THANKS!!!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » I'm a real boy! » » Opinions appreciated... (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL