The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Phantom Magic Products (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2 [Next]
Gene B
View Profile
Regular user
Sacramento, CA
195 Posts

Profile of Gene B
This company has advertised in Linking Ring since January---but the products just became available.

Slo-Motion --- a lifesaver or breath mint is held on a straw or coffee stirrer---it rotates forward & backward at your command.

Omega Exchange---has spec's folded card placed in the card box--immediately exchange with a folded blank face card placed in a "Tommy Wonder" like box.

Both Demos look very clean.

I've searched and not found any info on the Café---anyone purchased these?? Any reviews yet?

Gene
Gravity--It's not just a rule--It's the Law!
gitty
View Profile
Special user
Vienna, Austria
872 Posts

Profile of gitty
Gene B - thanks for the message!

I just visited the Phantom Magic website and watched the demo of SLOMOTION.
It looks fantastic! But also the price $59.95.

http://www.phantommagic.com/ProductDetai......01855190

Does anybody know more about it or any reviews?
WALTHER
gitty
View Profile
Special user
Vienna, Austria
872 Posts

Profile of gitty
I tried to send an email to Phantom Magic but received it back with fatal errors.
WALTHER
Gene B
View Profile
Regular user
Sacramento, CA
195 Posts

Profile of Gene B
Yes--My e-mail bounced back also---perhaps that's why we haven't heard too much about these products.

Gene
magicinsight
View Profile
Inner circle
3730 Posts

Profile of magicinsight
That is one high tech Lifesaver. For that price be very careful not to eat it by accident.
“Belief matters more than truth. Every moment, belief in imaginary things alters lives while truth sits unnoticed and waits.”
—Hakim, Loreweaver
gitty
View Profile
Special user
Vienna, Austria
872 Posts

Profile of gitty
I want to know if the rotation can only made with Lifesavers?
WALTHER
Gene B
View Profile
Regular user
Sacramento, CA
195 Posts

Profile of Gene B
Looks like you can use breath mints also---probably if it will fit on a straw?
gitty
View Profile
Special user
Vienna, Austria
872 Posts

Profile of gitty
Nobody from Phantom Magic here on board?
WALTHER
The Baldini
View Profile
Inner circle
I some how pounded in
2365 Posts

Profile of The Baldini
They had full page ads for a while with no web site or email access, then the web site was active but no info was available for a long time, they advertised a nut and bolt in their print ads, now that the web site is active, there is no sign of it, looks like a startup company who started too soon, I am interested in some items, but at this point, I won’t be the first to risk my money,
Xiqual
View Profile
Inner circle
Upper left quadrant
4932 Posts

Profile of Xiqual
This is just a ripoff of Ultracinese. He probably buys those cheap units and then resells with this handling.
James
Still with the Chinese circus Smile
tester2006
View Profile
Regular user
191 Posts

Profile of tester2006
Both slomotion and Omega Exchange are available at Hocus Pocus now. Both demos look very impressive. I spoke to Paul Gross and he said you will be able to do slomotion right out of the box and the straw and lifesaver can be borrowed. For Omega Exchange the ad says for the professional performer but Paul said its within reach of a hobbyist and you should be able to perform likely within 1 hour of practice.

Here's the link to slomotion:
http://www.hocus-pocus.com/magicshop/?p=18260

Here's the link to Omega Exchange:
http://www.hocus-pocus.com/magicshop/?p=18266
emyers99
View Profile
Inner circle
Columbus, Ohio
3826 Posts

Profile of emyers99
Both look nice. I like the lifesaver as it appears you don't have to death grip the straw like I had to do with the bolt to get ultracinese to work.
Harv
View Profile
Inner circle
I'm building a fence with
1127 Posts

Profile of Harv
Why do you need refills for both products?
emyers99
View Profile
Inner circle
Columbus, Ohio
3826 Posts

Profile of emyers99
Sounds like batteries for slomotion. Not sure about card box.
Roland Choo
View Profile
Loyal user
Singapore
226 Posts

Profile of Roland Choo
Phantom Magic is having a grand opening sale for its Slomotion. Check it out at http://www.phantommagic.com/ProductDetai......01855190

Slomotion reminds me about ultrachinese. I owned ultrachinese. I performed ultrachinese and my spectators like it a lot. However, I don't like the set up so I rarely perform it.

Will Slomotion be liked ultrachinese in its set up? What kind of battery is used for it? This might be a good substitute for ultrachinse because it is much cheaper. If the set up is not like ultrachinese then I may recommend those to go for this.
Ustaad
View Profile
Inner circle
Iindia - States
5649 Posts

Profile of Ustaad
Quote:
On 2011-06-23 01:49, Roland Choo wrote:

Phantom Magic is having a grand opening sale for its Slomotion. Check it out at http://www.phantommagic.com/ProductDetai......01855190

It's cheaper by $5 at Hocus-Pocus.

Smile
MAGIC is a SECRET, without the SECRET, there is no MAGIC.
"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." - Arthur C. Clarke.
ernie guderjahn
View Profile
New user
Cow flop fairground
71 Posts

Profile of ernie guderjahn
Looks good for strolling but when I went to the web site the price listed was $132. that is one reason I go to Hocus-Pocus, plus I like dealing with Paul - I'm thinking about it.
emyers99
View Profile
Inner circle
Columbus, Ohio
3826 Posts

Profile of emyers99
I like that slomotion can apparently be performed in short sleeves. And from the demo, it didn't look like you even have to wear a watch.
Ustaad
View Profile
Inner circle
Iindia - States
5649 Posts

Profile of Ustaad
Quote:
On 2011-06-23 11:54, ernie guderjahn wrote:
Looks good for strolling but when I went to the web site the price listed was $132. that is one reason I go to Hocus-Pocus, plus I like dealing with Paul - I'm thinking about it.

I too have noticed that Phantom Magic keep fluctuating their prices. Not a very good thing to do in toady’s retail market.

Yesterday when I checked, Phantom Magic price was $39.95 whereas Hocus-Pocus was retailing at $34.95. And now today Phantom Magic brings the price at par with Hocus-Pocus. I agree, Hocus-Pocus is the way to your purchases. Paul is a very nice and kind man.

Smile
MAGIC is a SECRET, without the SECRET, there is no MAGIC.
"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." - Arthur C. Clarke.
towledge
View Profile
Veteran user
350 Posts

Profile of towledge
Anyone have a review yet and can compare with Ultracinese?
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Phantom Magic Products (0 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.15 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL