The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Phantom Magic Products (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
towledge
View Profile
Veteran user
350 Posts

Profile of towledge
Duplicate
emyers99
View Profile
Inner circle
Columbus, Ohio
3837 Posts

Profile of emyers99
I should have it tomorrow. As a hater of ultracinese, I'm hoping this will be better. I wasnt going to order but my bud and fellow Café member Michael dustman came up with a great follow up routine that I want to try.
Xcath1
View Profile
Inner circle
2408 Posts

Profile of Xcath1
I have SloMotion, not Ultracinese although I am sure the concept is similar. It works as advertised. There is not set up. There is a small gimmick that hides in plain site. For the money it can't be beat. I do not think it is "strong" enough to unscrew a bolt but the candy flys around that wooden stick.
Nat
View Profile
Elite user
499 Posts

Profile of Nat
I have both -- SloMotion and Ultracinese -- definitely, my preference is SloMotion -- very clever, easy to do, and most important, dependable. Spectator reactions are quite enthusiastic and equally positive. I highly recommend SloMotion!
Moreover, Phantom Magic customer service is excellent -- quick to answer questions, delivery is prompt and professional.

Nathan

Quote:
On 2011-06-30 05:47, Xcath1 wrote:
I have SloMotion, not Ultracinese although I am sure the concept is similar. It works as advertised. There is not set up. There is a small gimmick that hides in plain site. For the money it can't be beat. I do not think it is "strong" enough to unscrew a bolt but the candy flys around that wooden stick.
emyers99
View Profile
Inner circle
Columbus, Ohio
3837 Posts

Profile of emyers99
Anyone buy omega exchange? No reviews yet.
phantomtollbooth
View Profile
New user
26 Posts

Profile of phantomtollbooth
Here's the Café thread on Slomotion:
http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......orum=218

I'm a newbie but I could do it right out of the box, so I'm sure you folks could rock the house with it Smile
Wizard of Oz
View Profile
Inner circle
Most people wish I didn't have
5267 Posts

Profile of Wizard of Oz
Omega Exchange is excellent, and easy to do.
The folded card will eventually need replacement, but taken care of, should last many performances.
Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain.
Decomposed
View Profile
Eternal Order
High Desert
11989 Posts

Profile of Decomposed
Slo Motion looks very promising.
tdowell
View Profile
Inner circle
1075 Posts

Profile of tdowell
Quote:
On 2011-07-16 10:07, emyers99 wrote:
Anyone buy omega exchange? No reviews yet.

Omega Exchange is beautifully made and similar to Kennedy's Mystery Box. However, unlike the Kennedy Box, it adds the folded blank to make a different "exchange" effect, but you could start with the card folded, claiming it is your prediction card, then go thru the motions of spectator picking a card, signing it, placing it in the card box, and revealing the signed card now in the Omega Box. Or, in the alternative, just do the simple pick, sign, return to deck, merc fold, and reveal.

The advantage here is that you actually place the folded card in the empty box in front of the spectator, and it sits in open view until the reveal. The box is no more or no less examinable than the Kennedy Box is. Yes there is a gaff, but it is very clever.

I purchased the rosewood version and it is a work of art. It looks like a fancy ring box. Comes with box, blank card, carrying case, and instructional DVD. Awesome.
takeachance
View Profile
Inner circle
3377 Posts

Profile of takeachance
Could you change the folded card with a blank folded piece of card for a prediction. This does look like a beautifully made piece
Decomposed
View Profile
Eternal Order
High Desert
11989 Posts

Profile of Decomposed
Waiting on my Slo Mo to arrive. Have not ordered anything in a long while but this PK looks pretty dawg gone good.
tdowell
View Profile
Inner circle
1075 Posts

Profile of tdowell
Quote:
On 2011-07-25 03:01, takeachance wrote:
Could you change the folded card with a blank folded piece of card for a prediction. This does look like a beautifully made piece

Yes, you could have a blank folded paper and routine ala Kennedy's Prediction box.
Wizard of Oz
View Profile
Inner circle
Most people wish I didn't have
5267 Posts

Profile of Wizard of Oz
I have to second the creds Mr. Dowell is paying Omega Exchange. It is a beautifully made, and well-thought out prop. I am NOT a knuckle-buster, so I can do a very average Mercury Card Fold on a good day (and that's not a hard move)...so this prop makes me very happy.

And, I'm equally impressed with Slomotion. Works great. Looks great. And, costs great (yeah, yeah, yeah...bad English). So whip out your wallet and treat yourself. You don't need to pay that silly electric bill...magic is more important. Smile
Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain.
markhitton
View Profile
Special user
948 Posts

Profile of markhitton
Slomotion is for me the best trick of 2011.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Phantom Magic Products (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.13 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL