The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Thinking About The South. (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4
jdmagic357
View Profile
Special user
737 Posts

Profile of jdmagic357
Quote:
On 2011-05-07 20:12, IAIN wrote:
And I suppose the bigger question is, if you don't get any contributions, is that people not being interested - or is it that they don't wish to work with you because of your behaviour?

you started this idea, this project - I hope you have the courage to see it through, make amends where needed, swallow your pride, man up and back up the talk with action...

its easy to start threads, post remarks, even reveal secrets online - but its all about being a gentleman, and doing something positive when its really time for action...

so, in peace, and in the hope of helping those folk (like some of us did for the lovely japanese folk) - I truly hope you DO SOMETHING...you can still use the routines, and the cover for this project, and this project only...you may not re-sell, re-distribute or otherwise show/reveal my work elsewhere, via any other means...

those routines have been published before, so under UK copyright/publishing law (different from the US ones) - i, and my work are properly protected and also internationally enforcable...

thanks, much love and goodnight...

and good luck with the project...

It was all done but to use your words imploded. Case closed! Maybe those so concerned about those in japan can do something for the Americans? But they won't will they, because we don't matter? Big bad Americans. To use your words again people are people why should it matter where they come from? But it does, doesn't it?

As far as working with me, why should it matter so long as the people of the south benefit. Since at least one post in this thread refers to somebody not knowing about these tragedies till seeing them here, I'm comfortable in my actions. Thanks for nothing iain the people of the south thank you to.

Sickening!
Just cause they say it, doesn't make it true.
IAIN
View Profile
Eternal Order
england
18817 Posts

Profile of IAIN
Nothing to stop you ressurecting it though surely? it "imploded" over a scuffle on the forum - which has now been deleted...i guess theres two ways forward, you back out of it and look like you wanted a way out...or you start afresh and do something positive?

anyway - my last post on the subject...i think the next stage would be for someone to make this thread disappear (though screenshots have been taken by someone surely?) and you can forget you ever said anything...

but, if you are a genuine person, who genuinely wants to help a good cause - then ignore everyone else and drum up some trade...
I've asked to be banned
jdmagic357
View Profile
Special user
737 Posts

Profile of jdmagic357
Quote:
On 2011-05-07 20:38, IAIN wrote:
Nothing to stop you ressurecting it though surely?

Actually the damage is done, and took to long to rectify. Your actions are proof of that when you went and gave away your donation to anybody without want or cause.

As far as your so called routines? I hadn't planed on using them anyway, as I found them juvenile and lacking imagination. So don't worry they were forgotten as soon as I read them. Give them away as they are worth the full price one will pay. NOTHING

You did however do a nice cover and I won't be a hypocrite like some, and deny that fact. But to draw so much attention to yourself when it's about others, just shows your true intentions.
IAIN
View Profile
Eternal Order
england
18817 Posts

Profile of IAIN
Hahahaha what a magnificent lunatic you are...

why don't you list the reasons why you can't continue with the project..lets have some fun...
I've asked to be banned
jdmagic357
View Profile
Special user
737 Posts

Profile of jdmagic357
Quote:
On 2011-05-07 20:50, IAIN wrote:
why don't you list the reasons why you can't continue with the project..lets have some fun...

Lets not and say we did.
IAIN
View Profile
Eternal Order
england
18817 Posts

Profile of IAIN
Quote:
On 2011-05-07 20:52, jdmagic357 wrote:
Quote:
On 2011-05-07 20:50, IAIN wrote:
why don't you list the reasons why you can't continue with the project..let's have some fun...

Let's not and say we did.

thank you for proving my point...
I've asked to be banned
IAIN
View Profile
Eternal Order
england
18817 Posts

Profile of IAIN
I've asked to be banned
Bob Sanders
View Profile
Grammar Supervisor
Magic Valley Ranch, Clanton, Alabama
20518 Posts

Profile of Bob Sanders
Did you notice that the people from Tuscaloosa went to help the people in Joplin?

That is true Southern!

Over half of all the people killed in America by tornadoes this year were killed in Alabama last month.

Bob Sanders
Magic By Sander
Bob Sanders

Magic By Sander / The Amazed Wiz

AmazedWiz@Yahoo.com
LobowolfXXX
View Profile
Inner circle
La Famiglia
1192 Posts

Profile of LobowolfXXX
Color me unsurprised (by the results of the original project, that is; I wasn't responding to Bob's post).
"Torture doesn't work" lol
Guess they forgot to tell Bill Buckley.

"...as we reason and love, we are able to hope. And hope enables us to resist those things that would enslave us."
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Thinking About The South. (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.16 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL