The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » The Birth Certificate is a Fake! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2~3..12~13~14 [Next]
tommy
View Profile
Eternal Order
Devil's Island
16543 Posts

Profile of tommy
If there is a single truth about Magic, it is that nothing on earth so efficiently evades it.

Tommy
Al Angello
View Profile
Eternal Order
Collegeville, Pa. USA
11045 Posts

Profile of Al Angello
Tommy
Do they still have the British Flat Earth Society? You know the ones that told us that the moon walk was staged in a NASA studio on earth?????
Al Angello The Comic Juggler/Magician
http://www.juggleral.com
http://home.comcast.net/~juggleral/
"Footprints on your ceiling are almost gone"
abc
View Profile
Inner circle
South African in Taiwan
1081 Posts

Profile of abc
It was done to divert attention from his stance on torture and war and to give the public something to talk about. All lies I tell ya.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3gWc56WjqaA&feature=related
Al Angello
View Profile
Eternal Order
Collegeville, Pa. USA
11045 Posts

Profile of Al Angello
OMG
Now the wack job magicians are coming out of the woodwork.
Al Angello The Comic Juggler/Magician
http://www.juggleral.com
http://home.comcast.net/~juggleral/
"Footprints on your ceiling are almost gone"
tommy
View Profile
Eternal Order
Devil's Island
16543 Posts

Profile of tommy
If there is a single truth about Magic, it is that nothing on earth so efficiently evades it.

Tommy
Woland
View Profile
Special user
680 Posts

Profile of Woland
Al,

First of all, I have no doubt that the President was born at Kapi'olani Hospital in Honlulu.

But if the Bush administration had ever released a pdf of a document that was so obviously worked over and layered as this one has been, the left wing and the liberal press would have had a field day for months, and there would be posts all over this forum demanding that the Deomcrat-controlled Congress investigate another lie.

Enough of that, though.

Barack Hussein Obama, Sr's immigration file is, in my humble opinion, much more interesting that this Long Form Birth Certificate.

The most significant item therein, at least of what I've seen online, is the documentation, in a memorandum dates August 31, 1961, and signed by William Wood, II, that Stanley Ann Dunham and her infant son were living with her parents, whilst Barack Hussein Obama, Sr, had an apartment elsewhere in Honolulu. It is well-known that she left to attend university in Seattle, Washington, a few weeks later.

You can see the original, hand-written memo here.

What the immigration documents demonstrate is that the President's often repeated story about his parents' love story is a complete fiction. They appear never to have had a real relationship, and their marriage was a sham, probably arranged as much to help with Barack Hussein Obama, Sr's difficulties with the I.N.S. as anything else.

Now note that I am not claiming that he is deliberately lying about it. This story is probably something that his mother told him in his early childhood, and it would not surprise me if he believes it. (Very much like Hillary Clinton's story that her parents named her for Sir Edmund P. Hillary, who was of course entirely unknown to the wider world until she was 7 years old; I think that was something they probably told the little girl and she has always believed it.)

I think that the INS file provides some insights that may help us understand our President. His early childhood was marked by his abandonment by first his father, and then his mother. It is instructive to note that he has clearly overcome those events, and has certainly made his mark on the world.

Woland
Dannydoyle
View Profile
Eternal Order
21263 Posts

Profile of Dannydoyle
I have not followed the whole "birther" thingie so I am ignorant. (I don't really think a guy could get much more than a drivers license without one!)

Did he release one? I have always thought that Obama being such a great political animal (if he hadn't released one) was holding it back simply to draw people into a trap. Then when enough morons were in it just say "well is this person really qualified to lead us, look at what they spent all this time fussing about?"

Al it has nothing to do with Flat Earth anything. You like to throw that about when you don't understand those whom you disagree with is all. It has to do with being ideologically blinkered, much like you are. They want to have ANYTHING they can to disagree with and I guess that somehow they think this is the issue to do it. It does not have much heavy lifting for the brain, so there ya go.
Danny Doyle
<BR>Semper Occultus
<BR>In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act....George Orwell
critter
View Profile
Inner circle
Spokane, WA
2653 Posts

Profile of critter
Looks like somebode owes me a dollar.
"The fool is one who doesn't know what you have just found out."
~Will Rogers
tommy
View Profile
Eternal Order
Devil's Island
16543 Posts

Profile of tommy

Tommy
thorndyke
View Profile
Regular user
Canada
147 Posts

Profile of thorndyke
I don't see what the big deal is, as he is a one term president and his time in office runs out after four years just like any other one term wonder.
EsnRedshirt
View Profile
Special user
Newark, CA
895 Posts

Profile of EsnRedshirt
Quote:
On 2011-05-01 10:59, thorndyke wrote:
I don't see what the big deal is, as he is a one term president and his time in office runs out after four years just like any other one term wonder.
Not sure I'd count on that... at least if Trump continues to be a front-runner for the GOP nomination.
Self-proclaimed Jack-of-all-trades and google expert*.

* = Take any advice from this person with a grain of salt.
Woland
View Profile
Special user
680 Posts

Profile of Woland
The real front-runner, the man who is inspiring audiences wherever he speaks, is Herman Cain.

And Paul Ryan isn't doing too badly, either:

Quote:
At the 19 town hall meetings held over the course of two weeks, Ryan was praised much more frequently than he was heckled by attendees. Judging from applause versus boos this week, I didn't witness a single event where Ryan had less than two-thirds of the crowd supporting him. Some constituents thanked Ryan for his "moral courage." Others offered more effusive praise. "I want to thank you for having the cojones—and not the other word, which I hope you all know what it is—for standing up for us, the whole United States,” a small business owner named Maria told Ryan in Lake Geneva on April 26. “I love you. As a surrogate mother."

Woland
Matthew W
View Profile
Inner circle
New York
2456 Posts

Profile of Matthew W
I tried saying this before, but I was told I'm on crack.
-Matt
Woland
View Profile
Special user
680 Posts

Profile of Woland
Saying what?
landmark
View Profile
Inner circle
within a triangle
5194 Posts

Profile of landmark
Quote:
On 2011-05-01 10:36, Dannydoyle wrote:
I have not followed the whole "birther" thingie so I am ignorant . . .

Quite the contrary: not following this means you're smart.
balducci
View Profile
Loyal user
Canada
227 Posts

Profile of balducci
Quote:
On 2011-05-01 10:36, Woland wrote:

But if the Bush administration had ever released a pdf of a document that was so obviously worked over and layered as this one has been, the left wing and the liberal press would have had a field day for months, and there would be posts all over this forum demanding that the Deomcrat-controlled Congress investigate another lie.

It's "layered" because that is an artifact of how scanners scan documents. FoxNEWS and even WND are saying that the layering is inconsequential. Of course, they are some of the same news sources clutching at straws that tried to turn layering into an issue in the first place until sane people explained how ignorant they were being.

http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=292673

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2011/04/......e-legit/
Make America Great Again! - Trump in 2020 ... "We're a capitalistic society. I go into business, I don't make it, I go bankrupt. They're not going to bail me out. I've been on welfare and food stamps. Did anyone help me? No." - Craig T. Nelson, actor.
tommy
View Profile
Eternal Order
Devil's Island
16543 Posts

Profile of tommy

Tommy
RS1963
View Profile
Inner circle
2734 Posts

Profile of RS1963
Quote:
On 2011-05-01 11:09, EsnRedshirt wrote:
Quote:
On 2011-05-01 10:59, thorndyke wrote:
Not sure I'd count on that... at least if Trump continues to be a front-runner for the GOP nomination.

Trump isn't even going to be close to being a forerunner for head janitor of the white house let alone President. It's the lefts goofy thinking and uproar about the Hoo haw The Donald had with B.O. that even has him in the news and people talking about if the can get elected or not. Give it a rest the Republicans aren't going to make Trump their choice. To think so is more than laughable.
LobowolfXXX
View Profile
Inner circle
La Famiglia
1196 Posts

Profile of LobowolfXXX
I'd be happy to offer 5-1 odds right now to anyone who thinks Trump is going to get the GOP nomination..
"Torture doesn't work" lol
Guess they forgot to tell Bill Buckley.

"...as we reason and love, we are able to hope. And hope enables us to resist those things that would enslave us."
stoneunhinged
View Profile
Inner circle
3067 Posts

Profile of stoneunhinged
5-1? Try something like 250-1, and I'll bet a buck, just for the fun of it.

You know, back when I was young, crazy, and stupid, I voted for Ross Perot. I'm still crazy and stupid, but I won't vote for no fools no more.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » The Birth Certificate is a Fake! (0 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2~3..12~13~14 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.04 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL