The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magic names and the media » » Bill Kalush (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Minho_Kim
View Profile
New user
Massatchusetts
8 Posts

Profile of Minho_Kim
Ive heard many great things about this man... and im interested in what you all think of his work... i know he has a lot of connections with David Blaine, and hes not talked about too much in the magic world anymore... but i want to know what you think of his work... thanks... Smile
wsduncan
View Profile
Inner circle
Seattle, WA
3619 Posts

Profile of wsduncan
Well, let's see. He's responsible for the move that inspired the Sybil cut (Kalush's Cut) and for "Rubber Ringer" the first ring on rubber band routine which pretty much started all the fuss about magic with rubber bands.

So he's had a major impact on closeup magic. Not too bad for a guy most folks haven't heard of...
10cardsdown
View Profile
Special user
Out There Somewhere
664 Posts

Profile of 10cardsdown
And if you saw his Pass, (actually, you won't see his Pass), you will be amazed. Simply one of the best, without a doubt Classic Passes ever executed! Smile
Mike Powers
View Profile
Inner circle
Midwest
2986 Posts

Profile of Mike Powers
I'll second the motion on the invisible pass. It's incredible.

I knew Bill when he was about 18. He became a Marlo nut and got into the "real work." He's got some of the best hands in magic.

Mike
Paul Chosse
View Profile
V.I.P.
1955 - 2010
2389 Posts

Profile of Paul Chosse
Bill is not only a terrific card handler, he is one of the best informed guys on the scene today. He is a student of magic history and has made a specialty of certain performers. It has been several years since I last spoke with Bill, but his research on Dr. Elliot alone was amazing. He collects rare books with an eye toward understanding the magic of the past in a way that is not often discussed. There is a wealth of information that is hard to find, all but lost to most of the fraternity, and Bill has made it a point to try to revive a lot of that information. So, all around-slieght-of-hand expert, student, historian, writer, inventor, and performer - that describes Bill as I remember him last.

Best, PSC
"You can't steal a gift..." Dizzy Gillespie
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magic names and the media » » Bill Kalush (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL