The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Mental Communicator ebook (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5 [Next]
rico24
View Profile
New user
21 Posts

Profile of rico24
I received this ebook yesterday as I was interresting in a different method for the "grey elephant in denmark", since too much laypeople know it in my country.
so all my apologies since this ebook is much more than that.
He didn't offered us a routine but a system that can be apply to other routines than the one explained with a little work.
In the first technic part, he didn't explained one method, but several, well many in fact, so everybody is abble to choose the one that they prefer, if they haven't already one in mind.
I won't be abble to use this routine like this(I'm not english or in country where we speak english).
I often think that to adapt routines to my mother language isn't worth the time for me.
But I will do it with "mental communicator", as it'll be easy to do and I really love the idea.
One last thing most creators stopped there but alex gave his many thoughts about "outs" if needed. We rarely see this.
in some books you've great routines to perform, here you've some ideas that you want immediately adapt to your work, ideas that keep you thinking.
I really like that.
Many thanks for sharing this ebook, the ideas are simple but I'm sure that it plays strong well used.
So just great work Alex, I'll keep an eye on your work now;)
BMWGuy
View Profile
Inner circle
Texas
2227 Posts

Profile of BMWGuy
Hey everyone,

Since last night, MENTAL COMMUNICATOR is now available:

http://mentalshocks.com/

Thanks

Alex
PRESET by Alex Alejandro & Dan Harlan now available for a special introductory price!
peculiarone
View Profile
Loyal user
Fence almost done. I've already put in
297 Posts

Profile of peculiarone
First of all a big thanks to Alex for sending this to me.

This is REALLY good. I really admire the combination of effects and especially the variations that are possible.

I must say that the selection process, that is from the first item selection to the arrival at the final item, is excellent. I think it has enough space between the two to make it seem even more impossible that the final selection was somehow known through any kind of trickery. Can be done impromptu, cold, with nothing more than a borrowed piece of paper and writing implement.

Thanks again Alex.

Peculiarone.
Titanas
View Profile
V.I.P.
1901 Posts

Profile of Titanas
Hi,
I was one of the lucky guys to receive this from Alex.
This is such a great and simple technique that you can use anytime anywhere.
Congratulations Alex.

Bests,
Titanas
Product Developer @ Murphys Magic Supplies
Max Krause
View Profile
V.I.P.
I should be creating magic with my
1190 Posts

Profile of Max Krause
I finally had a chance to sit down and read Mental Communicator. Alex, has taken a handful of classic ideas and combined them to create a very nice performance piece. You will have to put a little time into learning all the ins and outs but you will be rewarded with a beautiful piece of impromptu mentalism to add to your repertoire.

Highly, highly recommended.
Max
magic4545
View Profile
Inner circle
Jimmy Fingers
1167 Posts

Profile of magic4545
Hi everyone,

Alex and I have been talking about this one for quite a while, and it's really a great premise. Not only that, it lends itself to so many potential outcomes and so much customization, if one so chooses. I love organic, propless stuff like this, but usually I don't care for the math. However, once you realize the power of psychological forces, you can use the number choices to put the apparent impossibility into perspective, in the minds of the audience.

I feel that this could also be used for a corporate or specialized field work in many circumstances. Conceptually, a potentially potent piece.

This is a very powerful use of many concepts, and I feel that you will gain huge value and growth by obtaining and reading this piece. It will also stimulate your own creative processes.

Huge thumbs up for Mental Communicator...

Jimmy
BMWGuy
View Profile
Inner circle
Texas
2227 Posts

Profile of BMWGuy
Thanks guys for the reviews.

As a side note:

Last night I was at a barbeque, and a friend of mine mentioned to someone at the party that I was a mentalist

He introduced me to him, and I preceded to do MENTAL COMMUNICATOR on him.

For those that have the ebook, I performed propless, without anything written down, that version.

Anyways, once the guy had his 2 digit number in mind, I then went through the script, and had him think of a country, state, fruit, animal, vegetable, etc etc.

Once he confirmed that he had a thought locked in his mind, I then began to reveal the information......

To say this guy was floored/flabbergasted would be an understatement, he asked me if I had a gift to tap into peoples minds, jejejejejee

Anyways, I performed a few other pieces from my repertoire, but nothing I did after Mental Communicator was strong enough.

I had sealed the deal with the opening effect......he gave me his business card, and as it turns out...he works for a local TV station, and told me to call him next week.

Go figure.

Thanks for the support guys

Alex
PRESET by Alex Alejandro & Dan Harlan now available for a special introductory price!
BMWGuy
View Profile
Inner circle
Texas
2227 Posts

Profile of BMWGuy
If anyone wants more information:

Please don't hesitate to contact me via Email or Skype.

I will answer any questions you may have.

Email: alejandrohinojosacantu@hotmail.com

Thanks

Alex
ranpink
View Profile
Loyal user
Los Angeles
252 Posts

Profile of ranpink
I also enjoyed the ideas in Mental Communicator and the overall premise does allow for a lot of jazzing. I love impromptu mental effects and I'm sure many will enjoy Alex's ebook.

It inspired me to work on a prop free-peek free version that works most of the time. I've shared the basic concept with Alex, but it still needs work. I can usually tell a good idea by how much it gets me thinking. This is a strong and fun effect to perform.

Great Job Alex!

Ran
Creator of CUT

T-REX

Abnormal Behavior

ZEN SYSTEM

tāctilis

White Room

Think Pink - Central Intelligence

http://www.worldwidemagic.com
Doc_Z
View Profile
Loyal user
New York, NY
229 Posts

Profile of Doc_Z
Link appears to be broken :/
BMWGuy
View Profile
Inner circle
Texas
2227 Posts

Profile of BMWGuy
Doc,

I can go in with no problems.

http://www.mentalshocks.com

Let me know

Alex
Doc_Z
View Profile
Loyal user
New York, NY
229 Posts

Profile of Doc_Z
Hmm it works now. I must have needed that positive suggestion before I was receptive enough to gain access Smile
Nefesch
View Profile
Special user
El Salvador
612 Posts

Profile of Nefesch
Hey Guys
Just got my copy today!

As you may have read in some of my posts here in the Café in the field of mentalism, I have always concluded that the combination of different methods under one single effect is one of the best ways to improve old plots. Alex has gone really beyond this, the Mental Communicator ebook shows you a combination of simple and easy methods to achieve direct mind reading.

Practical, direct and Strong!

Well done Alex

Nefesch
Ben Harris
View Profile
V.I.P.
wowbound.com
2099 Posts

Profile of Ben Harris
I've JUST had a chance to study this (been sooooo busy trying to get SR3 out the door). What a lovely approach. This is convincing stuff! Love it.

Benny
+ "Top 10" Best-Selling author at Lybrary.com
+ Proud sponsor "Genii Magazine's 75th Anniversary Convention"
+ Inventor of the world famous Floating Match
+ WOWBOUND.COM
Chris Piercy
View Profile
Special user
Dorset, England
932 Posts

Profile of Chris Piercy
Just been through this and it's a really great principle and has so many brilliant possibilities with it.
It combines some old ideas with some new and creates something very, very strong - can't wait to get out an use it!

Congrats Alex - this is a surefire winner!
Tony Razzano
View Profile
Inner circle
South River, NJ
1583 Posts

Profile of Tony Razzano
This is a very good effect! My first thought was grey Elephant in Denmark, but after I read just a little bit, I saw that this is completely different and much, much better. There are several items/places/etc that can be thought of by the spec and it seems like a limitless choice.

The method is quite deceptive and once you arrive at certain info, you have a couple of directions you can go ( Personally, I modified one denouement so that, if the spec is a pretty woman, she and I end up lying on the beach in Hawaii...sneaky of me, no?). Because of one part of the method, this is difficult to reverse engineer.

You can play this strong or for fun or anything in between. The math is negligible. Truly, a child can do it. Now, in order to perform well, this will take a bit of practice ( as does anything worthwhile), but it is not really difficult at all. I had fun doing this over the weekend!

I think Alex has a winner here!
Best regards,
<BR>Tony Razzano, Past President, PEA
Winner of the PEA"s Bascom Jones and Bob Haines Awards
vinsmagic
View Profile
Eternal Order
sleeping with the fishes...
10640 Posts

Profile of vinsmagic
Alex was kind enough to send me a copy of mental communicator,I love the concept. I am a walk around magician and not a mentalist .However, that being said I know I can pull this off because of its simplicity . Alex has come up with some deviuous concepts that's right up my alley and it can play into my card or coin work.
I contacted Alex because I had some question about MC.what he said made perfect sense
I urge all non mentalists to give alex's MC a shot this will not dissipoint.
vinny
Come check out my magic.

http://www.vinnymarini.com
NeilS
View Profile
Inner circle
2253 Posts

Profile of NeilS
I have just downloaded this & without saying too much, a themed crossword solving book could prove useful. Those who have one will know what I mean.
Paul Carnazzo
View Profile
Inner circle
1110 Posts

Profile of Paul Carnazzo
This is very clever thinking...nice job Alex.

I'm sure that this technique will find its way into a lot of mentalist's repertoires.
remember....always use your powers for good!

http://www.mentalvoyage.com
BMWGuy
View Profile
Inner circle
Texas
2227 Posts

Profile of BMWGuy
Thanks to all who have supported this project.

I hope you use this, as I do.

I am currently thinking of ways of making it better.

I love it.

Alex
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Mental Communicator ebook (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.14 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL