The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Mental Communicator ebook (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5 [Next]
BMWGuy
View Profile
Inner circle
Texas
2240 Posts

Profile of BMWGuy
Hey guys,

For anyone that has Mental Communicator, a review would be great from people who are actually using it!

I did it last night to 3 different people........worked 100%, like a charm, and left the spectators baffled.

Right before, I performed some card mentalism feats, including ACAAN, and Cellular Oracle....ended the night with Mental Communicator.

The reunion was only 5 people, and I was mainly performing for 3 people.

It was a great night!

Still working on Mental Communicator 2, I will have more ideas, as well as variations.

Look for it in the near future!

For those who still want to get it, please PM me, I have decided to lower the price.

Let me know

Thanks

Alex
PRESET by Alex Alejandro & Dan Harlan now available for a special introductory price!
Prager
View Profile
Inner circle
e-Mentalism.com
1810 Posts

Profile of Prager
Alex decided to lower the price of Mental Communicator it is now avaliable for 9.99 USD.

http://mentalshocks.com/portfolio/mental......hinojosa
Jose Prager
The man who knows how to amuse and mystify

www.e-mentalism.com
Secret products for mentalists.
innercirclewannabe
View Profile
Inner circle
Ireland
1577 Posts

Profile of innercirclewannabe
I am posting this to report that the Mental Communicator is very good but more importantly this is to report that Jose Prager is a gentleman. Before I purchased the Mental Communicator, I pointed out a small pricing error to Jose & because of this - he sent me on two (2) more of his effects FOC. In this day & age of greed and false advertising - Jose has restored my faith! Thanks Jose.
Tá sé ach cleas má dhéanann tú sé cuma mhaith ar cheann.
BMWGuy
View Profile
Inner circle
Texas
2240 Posts

Profile of BMWGuy
Jose does take care of his customers.

How are you liking Mental Communicator?

I am here to help if you need anything.

Alex
PRESET by Alex Alejandro & Dan Harlan now available for a special introductory price!
brehaut
View Profile
Inner circle
kentucky
2529 Posts

Profile of brehaut
I have just read Mental Communicator and have the following thoughts. This ebook teaches how to do the effect exactly as described in the ad material. The method is a novel combination of older methods that make the secret hidden from the spectator. I also love the fact that you could do this effect for one person and then do it to another and they could discuss it and never learn the secret. In fact, they would even be more confused. It is an extremely powerful piece of impromtu mentalism that I highly recommend. Given the proper presentation (and Alex gives many ideas on this) you will create a lasting memory.
BMWGuy
View Profile
Inner circle
Texas
2240 Posts

Profile of BMWGuy
Hey guys,

Update, this morning I had an audition for my next TV show here in Mexico, and I did a few Memorized deck effects, including Card Calling, Mnemonicosis, and ACAAN, and I closed with Mental Communicator.

The TV producer, said out of everything he saw me perform in the short time I had my pitch, Mental Communicator bugged him, since he wrote nothing down, and I was able to divine the thought of country.

I got the gig, and will be filming in September after I return from MAGIC LIVE.

Really, cant wait....btw Mental Communicator, for those who don't have it.....it is not longer being sold through Mental Shocks, it is now being sold by me, and I decided to lower the price....if you want Mental Communicator please PM me, it used to sell at Mental Shocks for first price of $16.99, then $9.99, now just half price.....it will be available for a limited time.
Please PM me for more details.

Thanks

Alex
BMWGuy
View Profile
Inner circle
Texas
2240 Posts

Profile of BMWGuy
Hi guys,

Thanks for the support.

I have about 20 copies left of Mental Communicator for a fiver!

PM ME if you want one.

After the 20 copies are gone, that's it!
I wont be selling it anymore.

This effect has gotten rave reviews from performers such as:

Max Krause, Titanas, Nefesch, Bill Montana, Amira, J Prager, Ben Harris, Ben Salinas, Tony Razzano, Gabe Abelson, and much more.

I use this effect as a closer to a closeup gig at every single show!
Heck, it even got me a TV gig in September....

thanks again

p.s. For those who will be going to MAGIC LIVE, I will demo it there.

alex
BMWGuy
View Profile
Inner circle
Texas
2240 Posts

Profile of BMWGuy
OK.....update...

Only have 15 copies left.....only for a fiver!

Let me know if you want one.

Thanks

Alex
gabelson
View Profile
Inner circle
conscientious observer
2075 Posts

Profile of gabelson
This is a great effect. For five bucks, you guys should grab this.
migwar
View Profile
Elite user
west yorkshire, UK
457 Posts

Profile of migwar
I have PM'd you

Thanks
westo
View Profile
Elite user
Portugal
455 Posts

Profile of westo
Great Stuff indeed, very clearly written and had me thinking right away of how I could use this... and Probably quite a lot!!
Creator of 'The Famous Westo Peek' and 'The Westo Dump'
BMWGuy
View Profile
Inner circle
Texas
2240 Posts

Profile of BMWGuy
Update:

I got 10 left.

Once they are gone, that's it..

Thanks

Alex
stevie1
View Profile
Regular user
perth,australia
180 Posts

Profile of stevie1
Loving that I snapped this up...cheers Alex
sandman690
View Profile
Loyal user
230 Posts

Profile of sandman690
I echo stevie1! This is a very nice idea that has already proved to be great food for thought.
migwar
View Profile
Elite user
west yorkshire, UK
457 Posts

Profile of migwar
Lovely Idea, Well explained. I look forward to learning this
BMWGuy
View Profile
Inner circle
Texas
2240 Posts

Profile of BMWGuy
Thanks guys.

The response to this has been amazing, and I am currently writing Version 2 of Mental Communicator, called

Communications: A Mental WalkThrough

This will be released September 1st.

I have about 7 copies of Mental Communicator!

If you are hesitating on this, don't, its only a fiver, and the mileage you get on this goes a long way, trust me!

Once this sells out, 50 copies to be exact, then that's it!

Thanks for all the support, and be on the lookout for Mental Communciator Version 2.

Alex
BMWGuy
View Profile
Inner circle
Texas
2240 Posts

Profile of BMWGuy
Update:

Performed Mental Communicator last night to a magician friend.
He is into the card flourishes and all, and so I told him, let me show you something I came up with.

I did a version that is not explained in the ebook, that will be explained in Version 2, without anything ever written down.

He was shocked when I guessed that he was thinking of Arizona.

He loved it, and picked one up, even though he doesn't like mentalism.

Like I said, Version 2, will have some contributions from people all over, as well as new ideas for this tool.

Thanks

Alex
BMWGuy
View Profile
Inner circle
Texas
2240 Posts

Profile of BMWGuy
I have 5 copies left.

Thanks guys

I hope you are using this tool, and creating your own effects.

Alex
BMWGuy
View Profile
Inner circle
Texas
2240 Posts

Profile of BMWGuy
Hey guys,

Still got a few copies left if anyone still wants one.

Thanks for all the support.

If anyone has any questions, please let me know

Alex
BMWGuy
View Profile
Inner circle
Texas
2240 Posts

Profile of BMWGuy
OK guys, I got 3 copies left!

FYI....

Communications: Mental Communicator 2 is being worked on, if anyone wants to contribute, shoot me a PM.

It will have new ways of performing it, and also new reveals.

The price will be $10.00, and you will be able to get it through me.

Release date: Sep 1st, 2011.

Thanks

Alex

Note: I will be at Magic Live, if you want to see what this looks like in person, let me know.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Mental Communicator ebook (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.12 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL