The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ever so sleightly » » Mini Chop Cup Laiton ? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
k
View Profile
Loyal user
Marseille
283 Posts

Profile of k
Hello everyone and thanks for the outputs !

I finally went for the Alter Ego Mini beaded Chop Cup, took some olives with it, might make appear a stack of coin enuff to pay for a shot.

Can't wait to receive this beauty !

I think for the time being, I'll continue the impromptu version of the cup and balls using glasses and napkin until I get some cash to get some Don alan >.<

Happy Cups everyone !
I'm just a blind Con that lost his I...
remember, Magic's everywhere... ("Your are the magic !" - Albert Goshman)

"Voici mon secret. Il est très simple. On ne voit bien qu'avec le coeur. L'essentiel est invisible pour les yeux" St-Exupéry
Romano911
View Profile
Loyal user
287 Posts

Profile of Romano911
Bill, email sent, and I also added my email address to my profile here. Thanks a bunch for your help!
Commonly known as Mariano Blanco.
Bill Palmer
View Profile
Eternal Order
Only Jonathan Townsend has more than
24315 Posts

Profile of Bill Palmer
I didn't get an e-mail from you yet. You might need to resend it. Be sure to put something in the subject line such as "need help with brass chop cup." If the subject line is blank, the message does not get downloaded.
"The Swatter"

Founder of CODBAMMC

My Chickasaw name is "Throws Money at Cups."

www.cupsandballsmuseum.com
Romano911
View Profile
Loyal user
287 Posts

Profile of Romano911
Received your email, thanks!
Commonly known as Mariano Blanco.
Bill Palmer
View Profile
Eternal Order
Only Jonathan Townsend has more than
24315 Posts

Profile of Bill Palmer
You are most welcome.
"The Swatter"

Founder of CODBAMMC

My Chickasaw name is "Throws Money at Cups."

www.cupsandballsmuseum.com
djkuttdecks
View Profile
Special user
Portland
662 Posts

Profile of djkuttdecks
Quote:
On 2011-05-08 18:08, Donnie Buckley wrote:
Thanks for considering the RNT2 Don Alan Chop Cups!
There is also the Alter Ego Mini Chop Cup which is a tad larger than the Petite cup.
I just spun a bunch of these in aluminum and they came out really, really nice in Satin finish. I'm adding them to the inventory in a couple of days.
The ones without the mouth bead look exactly like metal shot glasses. IMO, the ones with the mouth bead are a better cup for riding around in a pocket.

I agree with Donnie, they look really great! I have an "alter ego" from rnt2 and it works well. Not to mention, the fact that it looks like a shot glass is what makes it recognizable to the audience. I feel like that's pretty important! oh, and super easy to carry.

if your into the impromptu stuff, Pete Biro had a description of a 1 cup routine in his Geni interview some years back. If you can find it, its really worth the read.

-Lee
outofsleight.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ever so sleightly » » Mini Chop Cup Laiton ? (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL