The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » The Closet Will Open! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

handa
View Profile
Inner circle
Pittsburgh, PA
1346 Posts

Profile of handa
Professor Scrye's Closet of Curiosities (former name: Scrye's Closet Of Curious Kitsch(tm) ) will open Friday at the Valley Forge Convention Center as a part of the festivities for the National Halloween Convention. In addition, I will be teaching classes on queue entertainment, theming/backstory, and the use of magic store props in haunted/spooky routines.

It's a cheap weekend if you're in the area: $25 gets you in for the weekend and if you PM me, I'll sneak a coupon good for $10 off a weekend pass out to you!

http://www.halloweenshow.com

Chris
Wizard of Oz
View Profile
Inner circle
Most people wish I didn't have
5189 Posts

Profile of Wizard of Oz
Holy #$%#$%#$%. This looks awesome Chris. Too late for me this year (going to Battle of the Magicians in Canton, Ohio). But next year...this is a destination to be reckoned with.

Thanks for the heads-up. I had no idea this convention existed.
Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain.
Doug Higley
View Profile
V.I.P.
Here and There
7168 Posts

Profile of Doug Higley
Looks like a ton of fun!!! Have some Chris!
Higley's Doug's Museum
Eddie Garland
View Profile
Inner circle
Hells Kitchen, New York City
4194 Posts

Profile of Eddie Garland
Crazy fun!
What a treat!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » The Closet Will Open! (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.17 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL