We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You are getting sleepy...very sleepy... » » James Tripp's No Fail Protocol (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

snm
View Profile
Elite user
479 Posts

Profile of snm
Hey guys! I'm fairly new to hypnotism. I've only been doing it for about two months. In that time, I've studied all of Anthony Jacquin's material and James Tripp's Hypnosis Without Trance. I've become very interested in James' No Fail Protocal. However, it sounds too good to be true. Can anyone shed some light on this and let me know if it's worth the money? Thanks in advance!
Anthony Jacquin
View Profile
Inner circle
UK
2220 Posts

Profile of Anthony Jacquin
James Tripp will be lecturing on the Non Fail Protocol at the Hypnotism conference 'change |phenomena 2011', July 16th, London.

http://www.changephenomena.com/

It is a risk free process of doing rather than a guarantee that everyone will hallucinate. Very good too. You can get more info from his site and he is pretty good at answering questions.

Anthony
Anthony Jacquin

Reality is Plastic! The Art of Impromptu Hypnosis
Updated for 2016

Now on Kindle and Audible!
Jerome Finley
View Profile
V.I.P.
SLC
3419 Posts

Profile of Jerome Finley
James is an incredible talent and I certainly recommend his work.

I loved his "No Fail Protocol" for the same reasons I loved his original "HWT" set...the material and approach is dynamic, streamlined, practical and advanced in terms of eliciting hypnotic responses in a way that is practically GUARANTEED, with or without trance.

I'd say it's well worth the investment, and that's putting it mildly.

-Jerome Finley
"Join my update list here!" http://eepurl.com/uE3Jf
snm
View Profile
Elite user
479 Posts

Profile of snm
Thanks for the info guys. Looks like I very well may be purchasing this soon.
Jacob Smith
View Profile
Inner circle
1777 Posts

Profile of Jacob Smith
Snm, I highly reccomend you go to mr. tripp's website http://www.hypnosiswithouttrance.com and subscribe to his newsletter and look him up on youtube because he has a long series of very helpful videos on there including one where he briefly talks about what his no-fail protocol is. I hope you get as much use out of James' ideas as I have, they are golden!
mrkmarik
View Profile
Regular user
New York
185 Posts

Profile of mrkmarik
James is indeed gifted!
And money worth spent!

Marc.
docsteve
View Profile
Inner circle
1831 Posts

Profile of docsteve
I have a copy of the "No Fail Protocol" DVD from James; sells for around £100. Make me a sensible offer, and its yours Smile
Steve
[
TheStoner
View Profile
Regular user
176 Posts

Profile of TheStoner
James teaches great stuff and I do his handstick routine all the time - highly recommended
snm
View Profile
Elite user
479 Posts

Profile of snm
I recently got around to buying this. I had already received some guidance and insight to what this was from the wonderful Bob Burns. He gave me an example of how to apply this way of thinking to a handstick. I used it with great results. (Thanks Bob!) I only had ideas on how to apply this to things such as amnesia and so forth though. So, I decided to go ahead and take the plunge and purchase this...

WOW!

I am so glad that I did. It has removed all my fears of failing when doing hypnosis. This is a great product and if you have any doubts, anxiety, or fear of doing hypnosis due to failure.. BUY THIS!

However, I would recommend that you study James' Hypnosis Without Trance product first as this is based around that model. Both products are highly recommended.
Lou Hilario
View Profile
Inner circle
2227 Posts

Profile of Lou Hilario
I have the HWT and No Fail Protocol. Very effective and works for me. They are definitely worth it.
Magic, Illusions, Juggling, Puppet & Parrot Show ^0^
http://www.louhilario.net
Anthony Jacquin
View Profile
Inner circle
UK
2220 Posts

Profile of Anthony Jacquin
Great to hear all of these testimonials for James work. He has just released a new set about the changework applications of HWT. No doubt it will be worth checking if it hasn't sold out already.

Anthony
Anthony Jacquin

Reality is Plastic! The Art of Impromptu Hypnosis
Updated for 2016

Now on Kindle and Audible!
docsteve
View Profile
Inner circle
1831 Posts

Profile of docsteve
Quote:
On 2011-05-25 06:00, docsteve wrote:
I have a copy of the "No Fail Protocol" DVD from James; sells for around £100. Make me a sensible offer, and its yours Smile
Steve

It's gone gents. Thanks for all who enquired.
Best wishes
S
[
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You are getting sleepy...very sleepy... » » James Tripp's No Fail Protocol (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.23 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL