The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The little darlings » » Smoke Powder for the Wiz Kote (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
krille
View Profile
New user
50 Posts

Profile of krille
Hi again,

I just wanted to ad to the story that this smoke powder is classified as a flamable solid and not as an explosive. You cannot make it explode like flash powder/gun powder.

It is just as safe as shipping any flamable liquid and follow the same restrictions.
lukecookmagic
View Profile
New user
14 Posts

Profile of lukecookmagic
Hi
I have my own brand of smoke powder that I made specially for the wiz kote and other burnt and restored shoe effects . The smoke powder DOES NOT fall in to the explosives category as it literally is impossible to explode like flash powder due to the chemicals it is made with . I have white powder and also blue and red for other smoke stage effects .
The only downside to the powder is that it does smell slightly when burnt but hey its a burning routine obviously there will be a slight smell Smile
Check out my smoke and flash products www.lukecookmagic.co.uk and click on he shop page.
Hope this helps a few of you guys.
regards
garydunn
View Profile
Veteran user
Glasgow
303 Posts

Profile of garydunn
I've done away with the whole smoke powder situation, by installing a VAPR unit into the base of my Wiz Kote. It's fully rechargeable, bluetooth and can operate by remote while standing up to 10 meters from the unit. Beautiful!!
lukecookmagic
View Profile
New user
14 Posts

Profile of lukecookmagic
Quote:
On Jun 10, 2014, garydunn wrote:
I've done away with the whole smoke powder situation, by installing a VAPR unit into the base of my Wiz Kote. It's fully rechargeable, bluetooth and can operate by remote while standing up to 10 meters from the unit. Beautiful!!

Now that's a nice idea Smile
garydunn
View Profile
Veteran user
Glasgow
303 Posts

Profile of garydunn
Thank you!!
The Baldini
View Profile
Inner circle
I some how pounded in
2445 Posts

Profile of The Baldini
George is the nicest guy and the worst business man. As for smoke, don't risk the dangers involved, go with http://www.theatrefx.com/index.html
Or do as I dis and convert to a vapor unit, there are many now available and if you are not a tinkerer, there are many who can do it for you.
Also worth noting is, many venues no longer allow real smoke as it may set off smoke alarms.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The little darlings » » Smoke Powder for the Wiz Kote (1 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL